剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
1
《睡魔》
亲爱的西尔维
Dear Sylvie.
当你读到这封信时
By the time you read this,
我已经死了
I'll be dead.
...不在人世
...be gone.
我知道
I know.
你说我们还是暂时不要联♥系♥为好
You said we shouldn't talk for a while, but...
可是
我不想让你以为我的死与你
I didn't want you to think my death had anything to do with you or us.
或与我们的事有关
事实上 这个星球正在死去
The truth is, the planet is dying, democracy is dead,
民♥主♥已死
接下来将要轮到人类
and the human race is next.
但在此之前 我们会极尽所能
But not before we inflict as much damage on the planet,
对这个星球、对彼此造成伤害
and on each other, as we possibly can.
嗨!
Hiya!
嗨!
Hiya!
你没去办公室
You're not at the office.
你也一样
Neither are you.
我今天翘班了 阿米莉亚协助我
Yeah, well, I'm playing truant today. Amelia's helping me.
- 塞克斯顿 你若在工作 我们可以走 - 不!
- But if you're working, Sexton, we can go. - No. Or... you on your way out?
还是说...你正要出去?
去你偶尔工作时泡的咖啡厅?
To work in that café where you sometimes work? Hmm?
对 我正要出去
Yes. Yes, I was on my way out.
Uh... just one last email to send.
我再发一封邮件就走
我读了你在《卫报》上的文章
Ooh, I read your piece in The Guardian.
关于气候危机的那篇?
The one about the climate crisis?
- 篇篇都在说气候危机 - 我读了觉得很有希望
- They're all about the climate crisis. - I found it very hopeful.
- 是吗? - 是吗?
- You did? - You did?
那么...
Well, um... we'll leave you to work,
不打扰你工作了 但你今晚会和我们一起出去吧?
but you're coming out with us tonight, yeah?
- 其实... - 是今晚吗?
- Actually-- - Is that tonight?
- 你答应过我的 - 你不是想在家宅一晚吗?
- You promised. - Don't you want a night in?
我们总是这样 你不喜欢我那些朋友吗?
That's all we have. Do you not like my friends?
喜欢 只是我喜欢你更多
Not as much as I like you.
我已经告诉洁姬我们要去了 你、我和塞克斯顿
Oh my God. I already told Jackie that we're coming.
- 洁姬会理解的 - 我不会放她的鸽子
- You, me, and Sexton. - Jackie will understand.
I'm not gonna cancel on her.
- 我若想二人世界 你能怪我吗? - 你简直有执念
- Can you blame me? - You're obsessed, man.
是啊 这要怪谁?
Yeah, whose fault is that?
我们不能总是二人世界
It can't just be the two of us all the time.
不只是我们两个人...
It's not just the two of us...
嗨 西尔维
Hi, Sylvie.
嗨 西尔维
Hiya, Sylvie.
嗨 西尔维
Hi, Sylvie.
是我
It's me. Um...
我知道你说过 我们还是暂时不要联♥系♥为好
I know that you said that we shouldn't talk for a while.
但我想让你知道 我即将做的事...
But, uh, I needed you to know that what I'm about to do...
与你没有任何关系
has got nothing to do with you.
天啊
Oh wow.
谁会把你抛弃呢?
Now, who would throw you away?
我靠
Fuck.
有人吗?
Hello?
那边有人吗?
Is someone there?
有
Yeah?
喂?
Hello?
你没事吧?
- Are you all right? - Yeah.
对 我只是动不了
I just can't seem to move.
是啊 我明白问题所在了
Oh, yeah, I see the problem.
你能否...
Do you think you could maybe...
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我从来没搬过冰箱
I've never moved a refrigerator before.
也许吧
Maybe.
我使劲儿...
Just give it a good...
Right.
瞧瞧
Ooh, look at that.
没想到我今天会做这种事
Didn't expect to be doing that today.
来
Here.
- 谢谢 - 不!
- Thanks. - Oh, no!
对不起 我忘了今天我休息
Sorry. Sorry, I forgot it's my day off.
好了
There you go.
Ooh.
你还好吗?
You good?
哎呀 你在下面做什么?
Wow. What were you doing down there?
没什么 我摔了一跤
Nothing. Uh, I fell.
- Oh. - Uh...
- Oh. Looking for these? - Oh, yeah. They're...
- 在找这些吗? - 对 这些...
是我的过敏药
- Uh, they're... for my allergies. - Oh.
你流血了
Oh. You're bleeding.
不妙 你最好去我那儿
- Oh. - Oh, no. You better come back to my place.
什么?
What?
几分钟就到
I'm only a few minutes away.
你伤了胳膊 我有创可贴 我甚至可以帮你修补外套
I've got plasters for that arm. And I might even fix your jacket for you.
之后 就靠你自己了
But after that, you're on your own.
来吧
Come on.
Ah! I can't get over this beautiful day.
今天真是美得不像话
听啊 你听到了吗?
Listen. Do you hear that?
我听到...
I hear...
- 车流声? - 对 就是它
- Traffic? - Yes, that's what it is.
你喜欢听车流声?
You enjoy the sound of traffic?
这不正是人们在伦敦生活的原因吗?
Well, isn't that why people live in London?
- 刚才那堆垃圾是你的吗? - 什么?
- Was that your rubbish back there? - What?
- 你在非法倾倒? - 没有 什么?
- Were you fly-tipping? - No. What?
那是违法的 我绝对不会那样做
That's illegal. I would never do that.
那你刚才在做什么?
Then what were you doing?
如果你不介意我问的话
If you don't mind my asking.
我想我是在思考
Thinking, I suppose.
思考什么?
What about?
思考我们是如何将一个完好的星球
About how we've taken a perfectly good planet
糟蹋成了一个垃圾场
and turned it into a place to put all of our rubbish.
我不知道
I don't know. I quite like it.
我还挺喜欢的
到我家了
This is me.
来吧 我们帮你清理一下
Come on, we'll get you sorted.
你真好心
This is very nice of you.
对人友善比当恶人难不到哪里去
Well, it's no harder to be nice to people than it is to be awful.
而且更有趣
And it's much more fun.
哇 谢谢
Wow. Thank you.
看起来好多了
That looks much better.
你见过那些金鱼了吗?
Have you met the goldfish?
Oh.
橙色的那条叫斯利姆
The big orange one, that's Slim,
黄色那条叫旺兹沃斯
and the little yellow one, he's called Wandsworth.
我本想介绍你们认识 但你还没告诉我你叫什么
I would introduce you, but you haven't told me who you are yet.
抱歉
Sorry. Sexton Furnival.
塞克斯顿·弗尼瓦尔
都怪爹妈给我起了这个怪名
I blame my parents.
我喜欢
I like it.
塞克斯顿·弗尼瓦尔
Sexton Furnival.
那你呢?
And you are?
我...
I am...
非常擅长缝纫
very good at sewing.
- 好了 - 你的确擅长
- There you go. - Yeah, you are.
谢谢
Thank you. Hm.
你是做这行的?你混时尚圈?
Is that what you do? Are you in the fashion industry?
不是
No.
那你是做什么的?
Then what do you do?
我
I...
我从非法垃圾倾倒场所解救记者
rescue journalists from illegal fly tips.
三颗糖?
Three sugars?
对 你...怎么知道我是记者?
Yeah. How... How did you know I'm a journalist?
你觉得这世上 有几个叫塞克斯顿·弗尼瓦尔的?
How many Sexton Furnivals do you think there are in the world?
你读过我的专栏?
You read my column?
休息时我会读
When I have time off.
不休息时做什么?
Time off from what?
就算我告诉你 你也不会相信
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表