剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表
还要对从夜之海岸到黎明湖的疆域
and a complete inspection of the territories
进行全面检查
from the shores of the Sea of Night to the Lake of Dawn.
这才刚开个头
For a start.
我知道您很沮丧
I know this is frustrating for you.
因为不能离开
Not being able to leave?
因为无法掌控
Not being in control.
但最重要的是您平安在家
But the only thing that matters is that you're home and you're safe.
我在这里并不安全
I'm not safe here.
我在躲藏
I'm in hiding.
我所走的路通向死亡
The path that I am on leads to my death.
只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time.
您说得好像自己别无选择
You say that as if you don't have a choice in the matter.
我确实别无选择
I don't.
您有
You do.
我们这些无尽家族以外的人
The same choice the rest of us, who are not of the Endless,
时时刻刻都在做这种选择
have to make every minute of every day.
那是什么选择
And what is that?
你剩下的时间或许有限 但你可以选择如何利用这段时间
The time you have left may be limited, but you do get to choose how you spend it.
我倒是有几本梦志 希望您能看看
I have a number of dream ledgers that could benefit from your attention,
还有一些需要您 审查和签名的契约和协定
as well as compacts and treaties that require your review and signature.
以后再说吧
Later, perhaps.
您要去哪里
Where are you going?
去解决云骑士 和政♥治♥体之间的持续争端
To settle an ongoing dispute between the Knight of Clouds and the Body Politic.
先从这里开始
For a start.
克鲁拉坎
Cluracan!
克鲁
Clur...
克鲁拉坎
Cluracan!
你好 妹妹
Hello, sister.
我怕你睡着了
I was afraid you'd be asleep.
睡着 下午茶时间到 我们可不能让王后久等
Asleep? It's teatime. We mustn't keep the queen waiting.
之后你能否 去掉这层魅妆 还我真实面目
Afterward, will you remove this glamour and give me back my face?
亲爱的 仙境是个地方 但我也喜欢视之为一种态度
Darling, Faerie, which is a place, but I also like to think an attitude,
它受礼仪规则的约束
is governed by rules of etiquette.
习俗使然
By custom.
王后宫廷的成员依照惯例
And it is customary for those in the queen's court
要时刻戴魅妆
to wear glamour at all times.
你就没见过我不戴魅妆的时候
You have never seen me without mine.
是真的吗 连我们小时候都没有
Is that true? Not even when we were children?
我可没当过什么小孩子
I was never a child.
好了 我们要跟王后一起喝茶吗
Now, shall we join the queen for tea?
但愿她的"茶"是鸡尾酒
By which I hope she means cocktails.
你觉得奥伯隆的警卫长会出席吗
You think Auberon's captain of the guard will be there?
蒙顿吗 你对他感兴趣 我上过他 他功夫了得
Who, Menton? Are you interested? I've had him. He's wonderful.
不 但我需要他 在时机成熟时派兵去梦境
No, but I need him to send troops to the Dreaming when the time comes.
你和梦境之王到底是怎么回事
What is it with you and the Dream King?
你们之间有事
Did something happen?
没有 是吗
No. Did it?
没有
No.
他给了你这条项链 提泰妮娅一直很想要
Well, he did give you this necklace that Titania's been coveting.
你若是个聪明人 就把项链送给她
If you were smart, you would give it to her.
我不能送
I can't.
它不仅是条项链 还是恩惠
It's not just a necklace. It's a boon.
它是很好看 但依我看也算不上恩惠
It looks pretty, but I wouldn't call it a boon.
不 如果我手握宝石 并呼唤莫菲斯大人的名字 他就会来
No. If I hold the stone and call to Lord Morpheus, it will bring him to me.
并且赐予我恩惠
And he will grant me a boon.
你最好在仁者找到他之前让他兑现
You'd better cash it in before the Kindly Ones get hold of him.
好了 我们去找蒙顿 好好利用我们的魅妆吧
Now, shall we go find Menton, and put our glamour to good use?
你好 肖尔夫人
Hello, Mrs. Shore.
你一直在跟着我
You've been following me.
因为我昨晚负责照顾丹尼尔
Only because I was responsible for Daniel last night.
我依然觉得我对他负有责任
And I still feel responsible for him.
嗯
Hm.
我们要不要找个地方聊聊
Shall we go somewhere and talk?
私下聊聊
Privately.
我不会惹麻烦的
I won't cause any trouble.
你何不把枪收起来
So why not put away the gun?
因为我没拿枪
Because I'm not holding a gun.
你是谁
Who are you?
你信教吗 肖尔夫人
Are you religious, Mrs. Shore?
你相信上帝吗
Do you believe in God?
当然 那你信众神吗
Of course. How aboutgods?
各有神力 各据一方的诸多神明
The plurality of powers and dominions.
这跟丹尼尔有什么关系
What's this to do with Daniel?
关系可大了去了
It's all to do with Daniel.
你知道是什么驱使人们信仰宗教吗
Do you know what drives people to religion?
对一切如何终结的求知欲
The desire to know how it's all going to end.
肖尔夫人 你的可悲之处在于 尽管你充满关心与善意
And your tragedy, Mrs. Shore, is that, for all your care and goodwill,
你根本不明白这到底是怎么回事
you never knew what any of this was about.
是你带走了孩子 对吧
It was you who took the child, wasn't it?
对
Yes.
为什么 告诉我
Why? Tell me.
你至少应该回答我这个问题
You owe me that much, at least.
因为我是洛基
Because I am Loki.
火 智慧
God of fire and wit.
与仇恨之神
And hate.
我不会对任何人尽什么义务
And I will be under obligation to no one.
有只小狗
You see, well, um, there was this doggy.
它是一只非常聪明的狗狗
He's a very clever doggy.
它会说
He says things like...
呃
um...
"如果你视引力为规律
"I would feel infinitely more comfortable
而非建议的选择之一 我会觉得更自在"
if you would agree to treat gravity as a law rather than a suggested option."
这个建议很明智
That is very sensible advice.
它很明事理 和你很像呢
Heis very sensible. He's a lot like you, actually.
虽然毛多了一点 但它很聪明
Only hairier, but smart.
如今它不见了
Now he's gone.
我不知道该去哪里找它
I don't know where to find him.
所以我想再寻找一次
So I want another quest.
上一次 你告诉我们去哪里找
Last time, you told us where to go,
而且你说对了 所以我想还是问一问
and you were right, so I thought I'd ask.
只是我上次见你时很生气
Except I got very angry with you last time I saw you.
但愿你能像我一样 已经把那件事忘光光了
I was hoping you'd have forgotten all about it by now. Like I have.
我并不记仇
I bear no grudges.
我所看到的是事物本来的模样
I see things as they are.
如此说来 我怎么会记仇
How, then, can I bear a grudge?
你比我所记得的和善多了
You really are a lot nicer than I ever remember you being.
但你必须要理解我 妹妹
But you must understand me, sister.
事件并非孤立出现
Events do not occur apart and singly.
任何值得追逐的东西 都是有代价的
And anything worth the hunt... has a cost.
如果小狗在这里
See, if the doggy were here,
它就能以我能听懂的方式 解释你刚才说的话
he could explain what you just said in a way that I could understand it.
你觉得它去哪儿了
Where do you think he's gone?
我的妹妹 你来找我寻求建议 而我会给你建议
My sister, you have come to me for advice, and I shall give you advice.
很好 是的 拜托
Good. Yes, please.
你若寻找你的狗 你会找到它
If you look for your dog, you shall find it.
太好了 谢谢你 命运神
Oh, great. Thank you, Destiny.
但如果你找到你的狗 你还会找到别的东西
But if you find your dog, you shall find other things also.
选择权在你
The choice is yours.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你觉得我该和梦神一起去吗 上次我去找人时就带上了他
Do you think I should take Dream? Last time I went on a quest, I took Dream.
我要不要去问问他 奥菲斯的事发生后 他一直很伤心
Do you think I should ask him? He's been very sad since Orpheus.
或者我可以去找他
Or I could go to him,
至少可以试着逗他开心 让他不要只想着 仁者的事
at least try to cheer him up and distract him... from the Kindly Ones.
我说了 选择权在你
The choice is yours, as I said.
我建议你让他 你伸出援手对他无害
I would suggest you let him... Your aid cannot hurt him...
自己解决问题 可能对他有帮助
...cope with his problems on his own. ...and it may conceivably help.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
你能教教我吗
Could you teach me how to do that?
我也想同时能说不同的话
I'd love to be able to say more than one thing at once.
是您啊
Ah. It's you.
剧集 | 睡魔(2022) | 导航列表