剧集 | 造雨人(2025) | 导航列表
反对 法官大人 骚扰证人
Objection, Your Honor, badgering.
反对有效
Sustained.
让证人回答 德拉蒙德先生
Let the witness answer, Mr. Drummond.
她 是的 她曾与毒瘾斗争
She--yeah, she struggled with addiction.
那一定很痛苦
That must have been devastating,
看着她一次次做出糟糕的选择
watching her make the same awful choice,
为了吸毒
putting you second just so she could get high
一次次把你抛在脑后
over and over and over and over and over and over and over.
反对 法官大人 请问问题在哪里?
Objection, Your Honor, is there a question?
当然有问题
Yeah, there's a question.
这让你愤怒吗?
Did that make you angry?
你根本不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
我当然了解
Sure, I do.
我刚读完关于你和你母亲的
I just had to read a two-inch-thick file
厚达两英寸的档案
about you and your mother.
弗洛伊德医生上场了
Paging Dr. Freud.
- 反对 - 到底有没有问题?
- Objection. - Is there a question?
有
Yeah.
你恨她到想让她死
You hated her so much that you wanted her dead.
是不是?
Isn't that right?
- 不是 - 得了吧 梅尔文
- No. - Come on, Melvin.
杀害亲生母亲是否让你感觉被重视
Didn't murdering your own mother make you feel heard--
- 法官大人 反对 - 反对有效
- Your Honor, objection. - Sustained.
还是说你真是个悲剧人物
Or are you such a human tragedy
以至于必须站上这里
that you had to get up here
假装 - 够了 德拉蒙德先生
and pretend... - That's enough, Mr. Drummond.
自己是什么恐怖的连环杀手
To be some kind of spooky serial killer
就为了最终获得一点关注?
just to finally get a little attention?
我没杀我母亲 好吗?
I didn't kill my mother, okay?
因为你杀了
Because you did.
抱歉
Excuse me.
- 嘿 - 不 不
- Hey. - No. No.
我们现在不能这样
We're not doing this right now.
现在还不晚
It's not too late.
什么太晚了?
Too late for what?
抱歉 你没看到下面发生的事吗?
I'm sorry, did you not see what happened down there?
我只看到 一个精神病在陪审团面前
The only thing I saw was, a psychopath attacked Leo
袭击了利奥
right in front of the jury.
你还可以抽身
You can still walk away.
你还没做任何违法的事
You've not done anything illegal yet.
来吧
Come on.
求你了?
Please?
现在你来拯救我了
Now you're here to save me.
那你猜怎么着
Well, guess what.
我不需要你来拯救 鲁迪
I don't need to be saved by you, Rudy.
布鲁瑟说得对
Bruiser was right.
说什么了?
Right about what?
你不是我曾经以为的那种人
You're not who I thought you were.
是你教我的
You're the one who taught me
永远不要临阵退缩
to never back away from a fight.
你没理解重点
You missed the point.
问题不在于是否战斗
This is not about the fight
而在于你为谁而战
but who you fight for.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我终于听到了真♥相♥ 鲁迪
I finally heard the truth, Rudy.
为此谢谢你
And thank you for that.
哦
Oh.
听说今天里面场面很热闹
Heard it was a real scene in there today.
我还得回法庭 你需要什么?
I have to be back in court. What do you need?
FBI来找过我了
The FBI came to see me.
把车开过来
Have the car brought around.
需要法律咨♥询♥吗?
Do you need some legal advice?
我们被捏住把柄了 利奥
They've got us by the balls, Leo.
要想渡过难关
The only way we get through this
我们必须统一口径
is if we're on the same page.
我的立场是这样的
Here's the page I'm on.
你想当合伙人
You wanted to make partner,
所以开始不择手段
so you started painting outside the lines.
现在你被抓了
And now you got caught.
还想拉我下水
And you're trying to bring me down with you.
你在说什么?我为你拼死拼活
What are you talking about? I've killed myself for you.
是吗?
Is that so?
哼
Huh.
现在你是自取灭亡
Well, now you've killed yourself.
所以你打算怎么办?
So what's it gonna be?
各位 法官快进来了
Guys, the judge is about to enter.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
我做不到 我做不到
I can't do this. I can't do this.
你说过我不需要作证的
You told me I wouldn't have to testify.
我们不能让一个精神病的指控
We can't let the accusation of a psychopath
成为陪审团最后的记忆
be the last thing the jury remembers.
我要援引第五修正案
I want to plead the Fifth.
这是民事审判
This is a civil trial.
如果你援引第五修正案 陪审团
If you plead the Fifth, the jury
有权推断你隐瞒了某些事情
is allowed to infer that you're hiding something.
你意识到如果我倒下 你也会跟着完蛋吗?
You do realize that if I go down, you go down with me?
不会发生的
That's not gonna happen.
按准备的来
Stick to the prep.
他们没有确凿证据
They don't have anything concrete.
你是威尔弗雷德·R·基利 工业巨头
You are Wilfred R. Keeley, a captain of industry,
领域的领导者
a leader in your field.
而他只是个刚入行的律师
He is a first-year attorney.
而且你很讨人喜欢 威尔弗雷德
You are also very likeable, Wilfred.
陪审团会看到我所看到的
The jury will see what I see.
我希望由她来负责交叉询问
I want her to handle the cross.
好吧
All right.
我们在外面等
We'll wait in the hall.
既然你现在是真正的"内部人士"了
Now that you're really on the inside,
布拉德一直在和FBI谈话
Brad's been talking to the FBI.
完美
Perfect.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
总得有人当替罪羊 对吧?
Someone's blood has to end up on the floor, right?
伯尼·曼弗雷德要求的这次紧急会议
What was the nature of this urgent meeting
具体内容是什么?
that Bernie Manfred asked for?
我不记得了
I do not recall.
根据杰基·勒曼西克的证词
According to Jackie Lemancyzk,
她向曼弗雷德提出了担忧
she brought her concerns to Manfred,
几分钟后 他就与你安排了会议
and minutes later, he set a meeting with you.
杰基·勒曼西克是这次会议的主题吗?
Was Jackie Lemancyzk the subject of this meeting?
我不记得了
I do not recall.
我想转到NarPense药物分配器的话题上
I'd like to move on to the NarPense medication dispensers.
已提交作为证据的机器手册说明
The machine manual, already introduced into evidence,
需要一个12位的字母数字主代码
says that a 12-digit alphanumeric master code
才能重新编程其设置
is required in order to reprogram its settings.
是否正确?
Is that correct?
如果手册是这么说的
If that's what the manual says.
而其设置于9月3日被重新编程
And the settings were reprogrammed
改为仅90天后就清除日志
September 3rd to wipe its logs after just 90 days.
是否正确?
Is that correct?
那当然是有可能的
That's certainly possible.
你知道是谁重新编程了机器吗?
Do you know who reprogrammed the machines?
任何高级主管都有可能
Any number of senior executives.
任何?
Any number?
你有多少高管拥有主代码?
How many of your executives had the master code?
我实在无法确定
I really couldn't be sure.
法官大人 请允许我与同事商议片刻
Your Honor, a moment to confer with my colleague.
NarPense的人在哪?
Where's the NarPense guy?
没有传票他不肯谈 所以
He won't talk without a subpoena, so...
- 所以布奇是NarPense的人? - 好主意 对吧?
- So Butch is the NarPense guy? - Good idea, right?
- 你想让我撒谎? - 虚张声势
- You want me to lie? - Bluff.
剧集 | 造雨人(2025) | 导航列表