剧集 | 造雨人(2025) | 导航列表
I'm fine.
你不用放弃这个案子
You don't need to drop the case.
好的
OK.
我昨晚复习律师资格考试
So I was studying for the bar last night.
看了《职业行为准则》
I was reading over the Rules of Professional Conduct,
我们只要遵守那些准则,就不会有事
and we just need to abide by those and we'll be fine.
你觉得呢?
Don't you think?
准则一
Rule 1,
应以荣誉、正直和公平竞争为指导
be guided by honor,integrity, and fair play.
这个我们能做到
Yeah, we can do that.
准则九,不应让客户对对手的负面情绪
Rule 9,don't let the client's ill will
影响到律师自己
toward an adversary become that of the lawyer.
这个可能有点难
That one might be hard.
鲁迪
Rudy.
开玩笑的
Kidding.
半开玩笑
Half kidding.
准则三,不得通过恐吓来获取不正当优势
Rule 3, can't intimidate to gain an unfair advantage.
你觉得你能恐吓我?
Oh, you think you can intimidate me?
恰恰相反
Other way around.
我恐吓你
I intimidate you.
你是我认识的最聪明的人
Well, you're the smartest person I know.
你是想哄我上♥床♥吗?
Are you trying to get me in bed?
我表现得怎么样?
How am I doing?
得心应手嘛
Solid foundation.
♪ 在汽车旅馆里,插着一束花 ♪
♪ In a motel with a bouquet ♪
♪ 在冰桶里 ♪
♪ In the ice pail ♪
♪ 你可以告诉他们我过得很好 ♪
♪ You can tell them I'm doing OK ♪
♪ 过得非常好 ♪
♪ Doing real well ♪
嘿 Siri,把我的位置发给简·艾伦
Hey Siri,send my location to Jane Allen.
嘿 Siri,把我的位置发给简·艾伦
Hey Siri,send my location to Jane Allen.
挺奢华的
It's very fancy.
却让人不舒适
It's not very nice.
这样我们俩就没多少时间相处了,不是吗?
Doesn't leave us much time together now, does it?
我的肺啊
It's my lungs.
它们时不时会发作
They act up from time to time.
当我紧张的时候
When I get stressed.
心肺皆受煎熬
This is very stressful.
本可以不这样的
It doesn't have to be.
你犯了个错误
You're making a mistake.
所以…
So...
你没有在跟踪我
You weren't following me and...
你没有烧了我的房♥子?
you didn't burn my house down?
你没有杀我妈妈?
You didn't kill my mother?
没有!
No!
我对天发誓
I swear to God.
你为谁工作?
Who are you working for?
那个小律师和另一个家伙?
The kid lawyer and the other guy?
是的
Yes.
他们雇我们跟踪你
They hired us to follow you.
是他们杀了你妈妈
They're the ones that killed your mother.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
是真的
I-it's true.
你必须相信我
You have to believe me.
这是你的枪?
This is your gun?
是把好枪吗?
Is it a good one?
我不知道
I don't know.
是的
Yes.
我想是的
I guess.
是啊
Yeah.
我对这些东西不了解,但是
I don't know about these things, but
如果需要,我会开枪的
I will shoot you if I have to.
好的
OK.
那么…
So...
你为谁工作?
who do you work for?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不见客户的!
I don't meet the client!
为什么?
Why?
为什么……
Why...
你要跟踪我?
Are you following me?
我不知道
I don't know.
我对天发誓!
I swear to God!
裹尸袋里是谁?
Who's in the body bag?
隔壁邻居
Next door neighbor.
警♥察♥觉得是心脏病发作
Cops think heart attack.
那个想杀我们的家伙房♥间里有这个地址
Guy who tried to kill us has this address in his room.
我们一来就发现一具尸体?
We show up to find a cadaver?
你早上醒来,发现地上有雪
You wake up in the morning and there's snow on the ground,
你知道那意味着什么吗?
you know what that means?
下雪了
both: It snowed.
要是我们错了呢?
What if we're wrong?
我们为唐尼·雷做的这一切都是白费力气?
We're doing all this to Donny Ray for nothing?
谢谢
Thanks.
我是鲁迪,刚搬进来
I'm Rudy.I just moved in.
我知道
I know.
前几天我从窗户看到你了
I saw you through the window the other day.
那是……对不起
That's I'm sorry about that.
我不是那种变♥态♥什么的
That's--I'm not, like,a weirdo or anything.
很高兴知道这点
Good to know.
你叫什么名字?
Hey, what's your name?
凯莉
Kelly.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
♪ 我的小兄弟在弹多布罗吉他 ♪
♪ Got my lil' bro on the Dobro ♪
♪ 我们要开始了,来吧 ♪
♪ We about to get it,here we go-go ♪
♪ 和我的姐♥妹♥们♥在城里闲逛,感觉很美 ♪
♪ Runnin' 'round the city with my girls, feelin' pretty ♪
♪ 穿着我的破洞牛仔裤和波洛领带 ♪
♪ In my ripped-up jeans and a bolo ♪
♪ 我喝嗨了,天哪 ♪
♪ I'm buzzed, hot damn ♪
♪ 再来一杯?好的,女士 ♪
♪ One more? Yes, ma'am ♪
什么?怎么了?
What?What's the matter?
我得跟你客户谈谈
I have to talk to your client.
哈,真好笑
Yeah, very funny.
我再也没有比现在更好的谈判筹码了
I'll never have more leverage than right this second.
你可能是我案子的关键
You may be the key to my case.
好吧,我会考虑的
All right,I'll think about it.
现在能趁我还没兴致全无前做完吗?
Now, can we finish before I lose interest?
我不会让你失去兴趣的
I won't let you lose interest.
没有比这更好的备考方式了
There's no better way to prep for the bar.
以后你会感谢我的
You can thank me later.
磁带?
Cassettes?
你是不是还想把你的打字机借我?
You want to lend me your typewriter too?
南利会让我们见普里彻
Nunley's gonna let us meet with Pritcher.
你是……你是怎么做到的?
How did--how did you do that?
抱歉,沃琳不在
Sorry,Voreen wasn't out there.
鲁迪·贝勒?
Rudy Baylor?
谢谢
Thanks.
那是什么味道?
What is that scent?
是香奈儿的“刚搞完”香水吗?
Is that Just Boned by Chanel?
别评判
Don't judge.
那可不是什么好形象
It's not a good look.
我有唐尼·雷·布莱克的
I've got Donny Ray Black's
呃,哇哦
uh, whoa
唐尼·雷·布莱克的尸检报告
Donny Ray Black's autopsy results.
然后呢?
And?
嗯,死因
Uh, cause of death,
流感病毒,因6-单乙酰吗♥啡♥加重,M-A-M
influenza virus exacerbated by 6-MAM, M-A-M.
唉
Ugh.
听起来不妙,那是什么?
That doesn't sound good.What's that?
美♥沙♥酮♥、哌替啶、吗♥啡♥和海♥洛♥因♥
Methadone, meperidine,morphine, and heroin.
所有这些?
All of those?
其中任何一种都可能
Any of those.
那我们完蛋了
Then we're screwed.
这钱花得真值
剧集 | 造雨人(2025) | 导航列表