剧集 | 造雨人(2025) | 导航列表
公交太糟了
The bus sucks.
- 谢了
- Okay. Thanks.
抱歉 稍等
Sorry, hold on.
这车总这样
It always does that.
- 笑我的车? - 我连车都没有
You laughing at my ride? - I don't even have one.
- 现在有了
- You do now.
所以...
So...
那是什么地方?
what is that place?
- 水疗馆
- It's a spa.
- 老式收音机
- It's old-school radio.
- 今天考了律师资格
- I took the bar exam today.
- 考得怎样? - 挺好
- How'd it go? - Yeah. Good.
不过...结果难说
I think, I mean... you never know, you know?
- 现在算律师了?
- So you're a lawyer now?
希望吧
Hope so.
水疗馆营业到凌晨两点
That spa says it's open till 2:00 a.m.
- 可以在这里停吗?
- Can you drop me off here?
- 抱歉 我多管闲事了
- I'm sorry. It's really not my business.
- 不是 我得在这下车
- It's not that. I just need to get out here.
- 离你家就几条街 - 我知道
- We're just a few blocks away. - I know.
- 怕你丈夫看见我送你
- You don't want your husband to see me driving you.
- 谢谢送我
- Thanks for the ride.
- 凯莉
- Kelly.
- 晚安 鲁迪
- Night, Rudy.
克利夫?
Cliff?
- 搞什么鬼?
- What the hell?
滚出我家!
You want to get the hell out of my place?
- 我想看看你偷♥窥♥我老婆时
- I wanted to see what you see
能瞧见什么风景
when you're watching my wife through your window.
- 我没偷♥窥♥
- I'm not watching.
公♥寓♥间距太近
These apartments are close.
- 再让我看见你出现在窗口...
- If I ever see your face in that window again...
你就死定了
You're a dead man.
- ♪ 主啊♪
- ♪ Lord, yeah ♪
- 真怀念这呕吐物混着体味的空气
- Oh, I miss that smell of sex and vomit.
- 脸上沾了食物 - 是吗?
- You have food on your face. - I do?
哦
Oh.
所以我只买♥♥现成的西装
This is why I buy them off the rack--
送你个穿搭窍门
just a little tip for you.
罗斯 谢你能来
Hey, Ross. Hey. Thanks for coming down.
- 小事 这位是? - 鲁迪·贝勒
Appreciate it. - No worries, man. Who are you?
- 我们代理唐尼·雷·布莱克的家属
- Hey, uh, we represent the family of Donny Ray Black.
你和他同过病房♥吧?
You shared a room with him, right?
他去世那晚 在北城综合医院
North City General, night he died.
- 抱歉 我真不清楚这事
- Sorry, I-I really don't know anything about that.
- 等等
- Hey, whoa, wait.
唐尼·雷比你大不了几岁
Donny Ray was just a little older than you.
他母亲...快崩溃了
And his mom--she's a mess.
需要个交代
She needs closure.
任何信息对她都意义重大
Anything you can tell us-- it'd mean a lot to her.
好吧
All right.
我当时神志不清
Look, I was really out of it.
手术麻♥醉♥药♥效还没过
I was coming down from anesthesia after surgery.
- 做的什么手术?
- Yeah, what'd you, uh-- what'd you have surgery for?
- 腹股沟疝修补术 小问题
- A condition called torsion. It's no biggie.
- 腹股沟疝修补术?我表弟也得过
- What, you mean testicular torsion?
他切掉了一颗...蛋蛋
My second cousin had that.
- 这个嘛... - 真替你难过
He had to have one of his... balls removed.
- 特别抱歉 - 我们深感遗憾...
- You know what-- - Well, hey, sorry.
- 节哀 - 为你的蛋蛋默哀
Right? We're very sorry. - Yes, we are very sorry...
- 抱歉 -
- Sorry. - About your ball.
- 你那位病房♥室友...
- Your hospital roommate...
我们想问问你看到的情况
we just want to ask you about what you saw.
给他看唐尼照片 - 好
Can you show him Donny? - Yeah.
- 认得他吗?
- You recognize him?
- 认得 不过当时他没在笑
- Yeah. Yeah, except he wasn't smiling.
难受得要死 - 是
He was messed up. - Yeah.
那晚还看到别人
Do you remember anyone else
进过病房♥吗?
coming into the room that night?
- 当然 医生护士整晚进进出出
- Sure. Doctors and nurses came in all night long.
- 知道名字吗?
- Any names?
- 不知道 不过有个护士
- No names, but, uh, there was a nurse
总把我摇醒量体温
who kept waking me up to take my temp.
- 是她吗? - 对对
- This her? - Yeah, yeah.
她进来四五次 检查我和你朋友
She came in four or five times, checked on me and your guy.
- 还有别人吗?
- Right. - Anyone else?
- 有个混球医生
- There was a douchebag doctor
非要把我妈送的花扔出去
who wanted the flowers that my mom sent out of the room.
- 这人我们认识
- Yeah, we, uh-- we know that guy.
- 这个? - 没错 就是他
- This guy? - Yep. Yeah, yeah. That's him.
- 有没有看到他给你室友
- Yeah. Yeah, now did you see him give your roommate
用药?
any meds?
- 不是他 是另一个男的
- No, not him, a-another guy.
- 等等 什么?
- Wait, what?
你看到别的医生给他用药?
You saw another doctor giving him meds?
- 是个男护士
- Uh, a nurse, a male nurse.
进来换了他的药
He came in and started changing his medication.
- 怎么换的?
- How did he do that?
- 往输液袋里打了东西
- He injected something into his IV bag.
- 你必须说清楚
- You got to be very clear with us right now.
确定吗?不是那个讨厌花的医生?
You're sure about that? It was not the flower hater?
- 不是 是个壮实的护士
- No, man, a nurse-- like, a bigger guy.
对 就是他
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, that's him.
我听见他跟你朋友耳语...
I, uh, heard him whisper to your guy...
"别怕 我是护士" 老实说...
"It's okay, I'm a nurse," which...
听着有点瘆人
Creeped me out a little, if I'm honest.
- 罗斯 真心感谢
- Thank you, Ross, truly. We really appreciate it.
- 多谢了
- Thank you.
这已不仅是过失诉讼了
This isn't a negligence suit anymore.
这是谋杀案 - 所以你的推论是...
It's murder. - So your theory is--
普里彻大摇大摆走进唐尼·雷·布莱克房♥间
Pritcher waltzes into Donny Ray Black's room
给他注射了吗♥啡♥?
and injects him with morphine?
- 他根本不该出现在住院部
- He wasn't even supposed to be upstairs.
急诊护士没有任何理由
There's no reason for an ER nurse
接近住院患者
to be anywhere near admitted patients.
- 老大 我们有证据
- Boss, we got this.
拨号♥找谋杀和玛莎拉蒂...
Dial M for murder and Maserati--
用和解金买♥♥的那辆
as in the one I will be buying with our settlement dough.
- 或许你该再拨个M代表"未必"
- Well, you might want to dial another M for maybe,
这案子能赢的概率
which is our chance of actually proving this.
监控搞到了吗?
Did you get the security cams?
- 医院每72小时覆盖监控
- No, the hospital wipes the footage every 72 hours.
- 那我们就找... - 罗斯·赵作证
- So we will just bring in... - Ross Cho.
- 独睾少年当证人
- Uniball to testify.
- 光靠被麻翻的小子可不够
- We're gonna need a lot more than an anesthetized teenager.
德鲁蒙德交叉质询能把他生吞活剥
Drummond will turn him inside out on cross.
- 加上可疑的心脏病发作呢?
- How about a suspicious heart attack?
如果能证明梅尔文和罗伯塔·卡拉卡斯...
If we can tie Melvin to Roberta Caracas--
- 杰基·莱曼奇克的邻居对吗?
- Yes, Jackie Lemancyzk's neighbor, right?
如果证明普里彻与她的死有关...
If we can tie Pritcher to her death--
- 这跳跃太大
- That's quite a leap.
- 各位 我们得报♥警♥
- Guys, we got to call the police
不行
No.
证据确凿前不能报
Not yet, not until we can firm this up.
- 戴克 查那邻居的尸检报告
- Deck, see if you can get the neighbor's autopsy results.
- "尸检"?来不及了
- "Autopsy"? We don't have time for that.
这是凶杀案
We're looking at homicide.
德鲁蒙德急于让案子消失
You don't think that's why Drummond is so eager
不就因为这个?
to make this case disappear?
他的委托人涉嫌刑事共谋
His client is guilty of criminal conspiracy.
剧集 | 造雨人(2025) | 导航列表