剧集 | 造雨人(2025) | 导航列表
It's the whole reason I slept with him.
他最好答应
So he damn well better.
放松 我自愿的
Relax, I needed it.
你也是吧
I'm guessing you do, too.
- 你说什么?
- Excuse me?
- 去人事部投诉 都出去
- Tell it to HR, and get out, both of you.
- 你这有人事部?
- Do you have an HR department?
- 有
- Yeah.
就是我
You're looking at him.
要投诉吗?
Do you have a complaint?
就知道 行了
That's what I thought. All right.
分头行动
Divide and conquer.
- 现在怎么办?
- What now?
- 我有点担心会连累莎拉
- I'm a little concerned about burning Sarah with this.
她本没想告诉我
I mean, she didn't even mean to tell me.
只是不小心说漏嘴...
She kind of just blurted it out, so--
- 鲁迪 刚考过律师资格对吧?
- Rudy, you just took the bar exam, right?
- 对
- Yeah.
问这干嘛?
Why?
- 规则26怎么说?
- What did rule 26 say?
- 当事人可获取相关证据
- Parties may obtain discovery regarding
凡是相关事项
any matter which is relevant.
- 这情报相关吗?
- Is it relevant?
- 相关
- Yes.
- 她知情吗?
- Did she know about it?
- 显然知道
- Clearly.
- 想过莎拉可能
- Has it occurred to you yet that this Sarah might
不是你想象的那样?
not be what you think she is?
- 干活去
- Go.
你闻着像块烂海绵
You smell like an old sponge.
- 该死
- God damn it.
按钮在哪?
Where's the button?
听着 别催我
Listen, do not ride me, man.
最烦被人催
I don't like when people ride me.
我说过会到就一定会到
I said I was going to be there, and I will be there.
- 本该提前谈几分钟
- Yeah, we're supposed to talk for a few minutes
我现在在这
before the hearing. I'm here.
你人呢?
Where the hell are you?
- 不是你说要穿西装吗?
- Didn't you say that I should wear a suit?
- 是 但是...
- Yes, but--
- 我这不是在穿嘛!
- Well, that's what I'm trying to do!
- 混♥蛋♥ 听证会30分钟后开始
- Listen, asshole, your hearing starts in 30 minutes.
- 30分钟?
- 30?
好 谢谢提醒
OK, thank you.
见鬼
Damn it.
就这套了
I'll take it.
- 皮特 你太够意思了
- Pete, you are a prince.
- 收到我消息了?- 对对
- You got my message? - Yeah, yeah.
不过价钱有点贵
Price was a little steep, though.
- 我得付钱给弄报告的技师
- Well, I had to pay the tech who got it for me.
- 他知道给谁的吗?
- Does he know who it's for?
- 我又不傻
- I'm not an idiot.
- 当然不傻
- No, of course you're not an idiot.
你可是皮特医生
You're Doc Pete.
谢了
Thank you.
谢了医生
Thanks, Doc.
- 嗯
- Yeah.
天啊
Oh, my god.
- 果然
- Yep.
- 鲁迪 你在哪?
- Rudy, where are you?
- 帮我按4楼?
- Can you hit four for me?
刚进电梯 信♥号♥♥可能断
Yeah, just stepped into an elevator, so I might lose you.
- 好 听我说
- All right, listen to me.
拿到罗伯塔尸检报告了
I got the autopsy for Roberta Karakas, Jackie's neighbour.
吗♥啡♥过量
Morphine overdose.
- 果然?
- You don't say?
- 对 注射在颈部
- Yes, it was injected into her neck.
- 信♥号♥♥断了
- You're breaking up.
- 鲁迪 这家伙是凶手 - 戴克?
- Rudy, this guy is a killer. - Deck?
鲁迪
Rudy.
鲁迪 嘿!
Rudy, hey!
- 是你杀了我妈?
- Did you kill my mother?
- 什么?
- What?
不是
No.
有人说是你干的
I was told you did.
- 太荒谬了
- But that's crazy.
- 是啊
- Yeah.
- 我连...
- I'm not-- I'm not even--
我只是个法学生
I was-- I'm just a law student.
曾经是法学生
I mean, I-- I was a law student.
现在算...
Now I'm a--
- 律师?
- Lawyer?
- 算是吧
- Yeah, almost.
- 为什么盯着我?
- Why are you so interested in me?
- 说过
- I told you.
我们有客户起诉医院
We have a client who's suing the hospital.
- 与我何干?
- What does that have to do with me?
- 你在那工作过
- You were working there.
你儿子去世了
You know, your son died.
想着你可能知情
I just thought you might know something about it.
仅此而已
That's all.
- 我信你
- I believe you.
- 走吧
- Come on, let's go.
要迟到了
We're going to be late.
说好过规矩的
I thought we had an understanding.
我不在场别跟我客户说话
You don't say a word to my client without me present.
- 当然
- Yeah, totally.
- 嘿 你
- Hey, you.
等等
Hold on.
过来
Come on.
- 别推我
- Stop pushing me.
- 布鲁瑟 他来了
- Bruiser, he's here.
宝贝 你短♥信♥吓死我了
Boo-boo, that was a hell of a text.
你和那家伙在电梯里?
You were in the elevator with the guy?
他说什么了?
What did he say?
- 问我是不是杀了他妈
- He asked if I killed his mother.
- 他怎么会这么想?
- Why would he think that?
- 有人这么告诉他的
- Someone told him I did.
- 谁说的?
- Who?
- 他没说
- Didn't say.
不过他说相信我
He said he believed me.
- 算他明白 这小子可是杀人犯
- Well, that's good, because the dude's a murderer.
- 南利律师不会让我们做笔录吧?
- I take it Natalie's not going to let us get him on the record
除非有传票
without a subpoena.
- 肯定没戏
- That's a safe bet.
- 听证会怎么样?
- How did the hearing go?
- 南利想撤案
- Nunley tried to get the case thrown out.
检方说有纵火证据
Prosecutors say they have evidence of arson.
案子继续审理
Case goes forward.
- 你不信他杀了自己母亲?
- You don't believe he killed his mother?
- 他妈可能是他唯一没杀的人
- She might be the only one he didn't kill.
问题是谁杀的?
Question is, who did?
- 今天不归我们管
- Not our problem today.
- 该把梅尔文的事告诉警方
- We should go to the cops about Melvin.
- 馊主意
- Terrible idea.
- 为什么?
- Why?
- 我们能说什么?
- What do we say?
- 就说他杀了罗伯塔·卡拉卡斯
- Well, for starters, we think he killed Roberta Karakas.
- 证据不足
- We don't have it yet.
- 没什么证据?
- We don't have what?
- 实证
剧集 | 造雨人(2025) | 导航列表