剧集 | 造雨人(2025) | 导航列表
三年前您在阿什利·库珀的演讲上说的
In a speech you gave at Ashley Cooper three years ago.
是嘛
Really?
那就一定是真的
Well, then it must be true.
被炒了
Hey. Fired?
你到底在想什么
What were you thinking?
第一天就跟里奥·德拉蒙德顶嘴
Arguing with Leo Drummond on your first day.
好吧 对不起 我搞砸了
OK, I'm sorry. I screwed up.
但他故意激我 而且我说的全是真的
But he baited me, and everything I said was true.
好吧 但里奥说真♥相♥可不是你的当事人
Well, Leo said the truth is not your client.
你没赶上那部分了
You missed that part.
谢了 萨拉
Thanks, Sarah.
你脸怎么回事
Are you gonna tell me what happened to your face?
汉克
Hank.
天啊 鲁迪
God, Rudy.
你知道我爸常说
You know how my father says the flip side
一个人最大优点反过来说就是最大的缺点
of everyone's best quality is their worst quality?
那我最大优点是什么
What's my best quality?
你从不退缩
You never back away from a fight.
那我最大缺点呢
My worst quality?
你从不退缩
You never back away from a fight.
好吧 我去跟里奥谈谈
OK, let me talk to Leo.
我们为此付出太多努力了
Look, we've worked way too hard for this.
我们可以补救的
We can fix it.
没有“我们”
We aren't doing anything.
这是我的错
This is my fault.
我不会让你替我背锅 好吗
I'm not letting you go down for it, OK?
听着 我...
Look, I, um--
我得去那个培训 - 我知道
I have to get to that training. - I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你知道在这儿迟到会怎样
You know what happens around here when you're late.
结果证明 廷利·布里特和我并不合拍
Just turned out Tinley Britt wasn't the right fit for me.
喂
Hello?
我很感激您的录用
Look, I appreciated the offer.
当时我本该接受的
I should have accepted at the time.
我那时候... 是的 女士
I was--yes, ma'am.
我明白 女士
I understand, ma'am.
您能否帮我转告...
If you could please pass--
鲁迪·贝勒
Rudy Baylor.
您好 早上好
Hi. Good morning.
我理解
I understand.
我一直都想做公设辩护律师
I have always wanted to work as a public defender.
我能问一下 大概什么时候...
Can I just ask, when--
新预算会下来
when will that new budget be?
明年
Next year?
好吧
OK.
谢谢您抽时间
Thank you for your time.
他在这呢
Hey, there he is.
大律师鲁迪·贝勒
Big-time lawyer Rudy Baylor.
兄弟 来领最后一份薪水吗
Hey, man. You here for your last check?
还是舍不得离开我老普林斯啊
Or you just can't stay away from old Prince?
我想我得回来工作了
I think I need my job back.
听着 兄弟 里奥那边我帮不了你
Look, man, I can't help you with Leo Drummond,
但那个汉克
but I might be able to do something
我也许能帮点忙
about this Hank fella.
我有几个哥们 可以派他们去...
You know, I got a couple of guys, send them around...
普林斯 别这样 - 揍他一顿
Prince, come on. No. - Beat his ass a little bit.
普林斯 别 不要
Prince, don't. No.
好吗
OK?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
行吧
All right, man.
随你
Suit yourself.
仔细想想
You know, come to think of it,
我确实知道一家律所正在招人
I do know a law firm looking to hire.
我刚打遍了城里所有正经律所
I just called every reputable firm in town.
没人招人
OK? Nobody's hiring.
那不正经的律所呢
How about a not-so-reputable one?
黛西公主的身段 带着妈妈的曲线
♪ Daisy Duke queen with her mama's curves ♪
脏兮兮的红靴子 摇曳着乔治亚风情
♪ Dirty red boots with a Georgia swerve ♪
一杯接一杯 像是才21岁
♪ Knocking them back like she's 21 ♪
回头率满满 姑娘玩得尽兴
♪ Turning heads, the girl's having fun ♪
一杯 两杯
♪ One shot, two shots ♪
没错吧 兄弟 这地方挺酷的吧
Come on, man, this place is pretty cool, right?
你知道吗 这里以前是家墨西哥卷店
You know, it used to be a taco hut.
不会吧
You don't say.
布鲁瑟是我认识的最厉害的律师
Bruiser is the best lawyer I know.
布鲁瑟
Bruiser?
摆出姿态 宝贝 把腰压低
♪ Do your thing, baby, drop it real low ♪
尽情舞动
♪ Do your thing ♪
你好 沃琳
Hey, Voreen.
这是鲁迪 我跟布鲁瑟提过的
This is Rudy, guy I told Bruiser about.
你好 - 好帅的律师
Hi. - Hot-buttered lawyer.
他们在等你了
They're waiting for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
摆出姿态 宝贝 把腰压低
♪ Do your thing, baby, drop it real low ♪
尽情舞 在舞池摇摆
♪ Do your thing, shake it out on the floor ♪
你是认真的
Are you serious?
来吧 小子
Come on, kid.
给我展示一下
♪ Show me how it goes ♪
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
这...这就是那小子吧
This--this must be the kid, huh?
鲁迪·贝勒 你好
Rudy Baylor. Hi.
是啊 我该跟你握手的 不过...
Yeah, well, I'd shake your hand, but--
你就是布鲁瑟吧
You must be Bruiser.
他倒是希望自己是
He wishes.
你才是布鲁瑟
You're Bruiser?
乔斯琳·斯通 朋友们都叫我布鲁瑟
Jocelyn Stone, Bruiser to my friends.
坐吧 伙计 - 我看你已经见过德克·希弗莱特了
Have a seat, man. - I see you met Deck Shifflet.
你好啊 - 我们的律师助理
How you doing? - Our para lawyer.
你是说大律师
Did you say power lawyer?
是律师助理
Para lawyer.
像是律师助理 但我上过法学院
It's like paralegal, but I went to law school.
就是没过律师考试...
Didn't pass the bar--
七次都没过
seven times.
顶不住压力
Chokes under pressure.
她没说错
She's not wrong.
所以他们把你炒了
So they fired you?
特伦特和布伦特
Trent and Brent.
你知道我们为什么这么叫吗
You know why we call it that?
因为那儿全是特伦特和布伦特
Because it's full of Trents and Brents.
你说得对 他确实是个天才
You're right. He is a genius.
所以里奥炒了你
So Leo fired you?
是啊 不合适
Yeah, it wasn't the right fit.
你做了什么把他惹毛了
What'd you do to piss him off?
我跟他吵上了
I got into an argument with him.
第一天就吵
On your first day?
天哪
Oh, Daddy.
早说了嘛
Told you.
这小子胆儿肥得很
Kid's got balls.
布鲁瑟 试用他吧
Try him out, Bruiser.
你也没啥损失
What do you got to lose?
我付给助理的薪水是每月两千
I pay my associates 2,000 a month.
一周五百 当律师
500 a week to be a lawyer?
服务员都赚得更多
A waitress makes more.
是啊 不过你能拿走案件费用的三分之一
Yeah, well, you keep 1 3 of the fees you generate.
如果赚不到 就得倒贴给我
If you don't cover your draw, you owe me the balance.
你开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
你什么时候考律师资格
When do you take the bar?
六周后
Six weeks.
我很感激你们的录用
Look, I appreciate the offer.
我能给你一些考试技巧
I can give you some tips.
剧集 | 造雨人(2025) | 导航列表