剧集 | 造雨人(2025) | 导航列表
I wanted to get through the bar exam.
- 场面很尴尬
- It was awful.
- 要聊聊取证的事吗?
- You want to talk about what happened at the deposition?
绝对不要
Definitely not.
我们明天先通过考试
We both just need to pass the bar tomorrow.
抱歉你不喜欢那套西装
I'm sorry you don't like your suit.
- 律师考试第一场
- The first session of the bar exam
涵盖宪法 民事诉讼
is a mix of constitutional law, civil procedure,
侵权法 证据法 合同法
torts, evidence, contracts,
物权法 刑法及程序
real property, and criminal law and procedure.
休息一小时后
Then a one-hour break
进行三小时第二场
and return for another three-hour session.
现在可以打开电脑
You may open your laptops now.
- 这是爸爸给你的怀表?
- This is the one Dad gave you, right?
- 不能收 这是你的
- I-I can't. It's yours.
- 现在是你的了
- Now it's yours.
戴上吧
Go on.
- "某女子受雇于"
- "A woman employed
"联邦资助教育机构"
"by a federally funded educational institution
"依第九条提起报复诉讼"
filed a retaliation complaint under Title IX."
- 嘿
- Hey.
那个...关于过失维护的...
The, uh-- the civil-procedure question
民事诉讼题...
on negligent maintenance...
- 不能重审是因为既判力原则?
- They couldn't retry because of res judicata?
- 求你说对 - 是的
Please say yes. - Yeah.
- 还有多久进场?
- How long till we got to go back in?
- ♪ See you comin' for me, I'm not... ♪
- 20分钟
- 20 minutes.
- ♪ I'm an expert at this part ♪
♪ Not my first time at a rodeo ♪
♪ Where I've rumbled with the best ♪
♪ Come out on top ♪
♪ You're gonna wish we hadn't met ♪
- 等等
- Wait.
80岁老人还能生育那道题你怎么答的?
How did you answer the fertile-octogenarian question?
- 现在问这个?
- Really?
- ♪ You shouldn't mess with me ♪
♪ Because I'm dangerous ♪
- 等等 你说从不送货到北城医院?
- Wait, what--what do you mean
从不送货到北城医院?
you never deliver to North City?
你们店名不是叫"遍地鲜花"吗?
You're--you're called Flowers Everywhere.
我想确认下
Yeah, I just want to clarify.
你们店叫"所有鲜花"
You're--you're called All Flowers,
却不卖♥♥杜♥鹃♥花?
but you don't sell azaleas.
好吧
Okay.
不如改叫"部分鲜花"算了
Well, maybe you should just be called Some Flowers.
不 不是向日葵
Not--no, no, not Sunflowers.
你们也不卖♥♥那个
You don't sell those either.
你好 问个问题
Hey, how you doing? Quick question--
你们给北城综合医院送花吗?
do you guys deliver to North City General?
- 能帮忙吗? - 我们找布鲁瑟
- Can I help you? - We're looking for Bruiser.
- 是吗?你们肯定不卖♥♥杜♥鹃♥花吧?
- Really? Well, I'm sure you guys don't sell azaleas.
你们卖♥♥?
You do?
太好了 销♥售♥记录保存得好吗?
Great. Well, how good are your records?
- 坐吧
- Take a seat.
找到花店了!
Hey, I think I found our florist!
- 有人找您
- You've got visitors.
- 看见了
- I can see that.
- 是FBI - 也看见了
- They're FBI. - I can see that, too.
- 西斯图利
- Cistulli.
这位是卡特勒
She's Cutler.
- 喝点什么?咖啡 水 还是波本威士忌?
- Can I get you anything? Coffee, water, shot of bourbon?
- 不必 我们有东西给您
- Thanks, but we've got something for you.
- 认识她吗?
- You know who that is?
罗莎莉·萨顿
Rosalie Sutton.
她害我父亲入狱
She's the reason my father's in prison.
- 你父亲入狱是因为他安排
- Your father's in prison because he arranged
她在作证前出境
for her to leave the country before she could testify.
- 有所耳闻
- So I've heard.
- 她失踪前你见过她吗?
- Did you ever meet Miss Sutton prior to her disappearance?
- 庭审记录是公开的
- The transcripts are freely available
想看证词自己查
if you want to read my testimony.
从未见过
Never met her.
- 若听说她死了 你会惊讶吗?
- Would it surprise you to hear that she's dead?
- 我们接到可靠线报 罗莎莉·萨顿被谋杀了
- We got a credible tip that Rosalie Sutton was murdered.
- 我也有个可靠消息
- I also have a credible tip.
除非法警送达传票 否则免谈
Unless a U.S. Marshal serves me a subpoena, we're done here.
你得抽身 - 我只需要三样东西
You need to get out of this. - I only need three things--
肯塔基波本 带血牛排...
Kentucky bourbon, a bloody steak...
和过夜就走的男人
and a man who won't spend the night.
试试吧 卡特勒探员
Try it, Agent Cutler.
能让你放松点
It might loosen you up a little.
- 我们得谈谈 - 不妙
- We have to talk. - Uh-oh.
- 听着很严重 - 确实
This sounds serious. - It is.
- 刚煮了咖啡 - 好啊
- I got a fresh pot of coffee. - Sure.
- 关于那孩子?
- So... it's about the kid?
- 不 鲁迪很好
- Oh, no, Rudy's doing just fine.
- 关于我父亲 - 明白了
It's about my father. - I see.
- FBI在四处打探
- FBI's been sniffing around.
你们把我牵扯进什么了?
What'd you two get me mixed up in?
- 你父亲入狱是妨碍证人作证
- Look, your father's in prison for witness tampering.
该知道的案情都已公开
Now, everything you need to know came out in that case.
- 那他们为何找上我?
- Yeah, then why are they in my face?
- 真有证据早来找我了
- Look, if they had something, they'd be in my face.
- 普林斯...
- Prince...
罗莎莉·萨顿在哪?
where is Rosalie Sutton?
- 这名字最好别再提
- You don't want to say that name out loud again.
- 她在哪?
- Where is she?
- 布鲁瑟 我只说一次
- Bruiser, I'm gonna answer this one time
仅此一次
and one time only.
不知道
I don't know.
对天发誓 毫不知情
Now, that's the God's honest. I have no idea.
谈话到此为止
And that's the end of this conversation.
你知道我爱你 布鲁瑟
You know I love you, Bruiser.
永远都是
I always have, always will.
- 我待会找你
- Hey, um, I'll-- I'll catch up with you.
- 嗨 - 刚考完?
Hi. - Did we just do this?
- 是啊 - 考得怎么样?
- Yeah, we just did it. - How'd it go?
- 挺好 - 是吗?
- Uh, good. - Yeah?
- 嗯 - 这位是?
- Yeah. - Who's your friend?
- 廷利律所的同事
- Um, she's a--she's an associate at Tinley Britt.
那个 我们几个准备去喝一杯庆祝
Um, look, a bunch of us were gonna go out
你要来吗?
for drinks to celebrate.
你去吗?
You want to go?
- 好啊 走吧
- Yeah, come on.
呃 我...
Hey, you know what? I'm, uh--
介意吗?
Do you mind?
我想直接回家
I think I'm just gonna go home,
吃点东西倒头就睡
grab something to eat, and pass out.
- 确定吗? - 非常确定
- Are you sure? - Totally.
晚点打给你 好吗?
I'll call you, though, okay?
- 行
- Okay.
你确定就好
Only if you're sure.
我们没事吧?
Are we okay?
- 当然没事
- Yeah, of course.
- 明天见 - 再见
- See you tomorrow. - Bye.
- ♪ Everyone I love ♪
♪ Holds me down ♪
谢了
Thanks.
- 明天见? - 好
See you guys tomorrow? - Yeah.
- ♪ Are my plans too hip? ♪
♪ Did I hold you long enough? ♪
♪ Did I not seem real? ♪
- 嘿 - 你怎么在这儿?
- Hey. - What are you doing here?
- 路过看见你 - 跟踪我?
- What do you mean? I just-- - What, are you following me?
- 跟踪?不是
- Following you? No.
开车经过 正好瞧见
I was driving by. I-I saw you.
剧集 | 造雨人(2025) | 导航列表