剧集 | 造雨人(2025) | 导航列表
So let's stay friends, huh?
谢谢
Thank you.
基普勒法官嗝屁了
Judge Kipler croaked.
什么? - 中风了
- What? - Oh, yeah, she had a stroke.
据说已经是第二次了
Apparently it's her second one.
什么叫撤销案件?
What do you mean, we're dropping it?
怎么会从百万和解
How do you go from a million-dollar offer
变成直接撤案?
to dropping it?
他收买♥♥你了 是不是?
He paid you off, didn't he?
委托人拒绝了报价 记得吗?
The client turned the offer down, remember?
他们报价是因为担心会输
They only made the offer because they were worried.
除非现在不再担心了
Unless they don't have a reason to be worried anymore.
有什么要交代的吗?
Something you wanna tell us?
你闭嘴
You keep your mouth shut.
你最好听她的
You should listen to her.
我们撤案 你们只需知道这个
We're dropping the case. That's all you need to know.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
老太太签约的是J·莱曼·斯通
The old lady signed with J. Lyman Stone,
不是乔斯琳·斯通
not Jocelyn Stone.
我的律所 我做主
It's my firm, my decision,
我对这个案子失去信心了
and I've lost faith in the case.
其实你无权决定
It's actually not your decision.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
多特确实签给了J·莱曼·斯通
Dot did sign with J. Lyman Stone.
一小时前 她解雇了你
As of one hour ago, she fired you.
改签给了我
She signed with me.
这是我的辞职信
That's my resignation letter.
你真要这么做?
You're really gonna do this?
你在威胁我?
Are you threatening me?
你以为单干能成事?
You think you have what it takes to go it alone?
我知道他一定能
Oh, I know he does.
还等什么?
What are you waiting for?
我为你工作 老板
I work for you, boss.
那你被解雇了
Well, then you're fired.
多谢
Thank you.
嘿 小子!
Hey, kid!
等等!
Wait up!
希望你提前找里奥要了现金
I hope you got that cash from Leo upfront.
你没事吧?
You okay?
开车
Just drive.
剧集 | 造雨人(2025) | 导航列表