剧集 | 造雨人(2025) | 导航列表
所有那些病人的档案
to all of those patient files.
把事搞大。德克,你真是个权力律师
Make it bigger. Deck, you are a power lawyer.
猜猜谁有他们的名单
Guess who's got a list of their names.
有人来解释一下吗?
Someone want to explain this?
如果我们代表所有其他家庭起诉
If we sue on behalf of all the other families,
就能确立一个行为模式
then we can establish a pattern.
嗯
Hmm.
他们给你提供了和解
They offered you a deal.
他们当然会提供和解
Of course they offered a deal.
那我们没什么好谈的了
Then we have nothing to talk about.
你觉得我戴了窃听器?
You think I'm wearing a wire?
真的吗?
Really?
我是你女儿,混♥蛋♥
I'm your daughter, asshole.
正因如此
For that reason alone,
你最好什么都不知道
it's better that you don't know anything.
那晚你把我拖进这浑水时
I would have loved some of that fatherly protection
我可没得到什么父爱保护
the night you dragged me into all this.
你到底想让我怎样?
What do you want from me?
她有个女儿,爸爸
She had a daughter, Dad.
这对你来说就毫无意义吗?
Does that not mean anything to you?
你觉得发生了什么,乔瑟琳?
What do you think happened, Jocelyn?
我觉得你和普林斯本来
I think you and Prince were supposed
应该送她出境 但中途出了岔子
to get her out of the country and things went sideways.
或者是利奥改了计划
Or Leo changed the plan.
是你干的吗,老爸?
Did you do it, Pop?
我做过很多事
I've done a lot of things,
但没杀那个女人
but I didn't kill that woman.
我根本不该需要向你解释
And I shouldn't have to tell you that.
您好,是克兰西太太吗?
Hi, yes, Mrs. Clancy?
我叫鲁迪·贝勒
My name is Rudy Baylor.
阿尔瓦雷斯先生,我叫德克·希费特
Mr. Alvarez, my name is Deck Shifflet.
是J·莱曼·斯通律师事务所的法律助理
I'm a legal associate for J. Lyman Stone.
我们相信您丈夫...
We believe your husband--
您女儿可能是一起系列案件的受害者
Your daughter may be a victim of a pattern.
这是医院明知故犯
A pattern of negligence and even malfeasance
蓄意掩盖的失职与不当行为模式
that the hospital knowingly and willfully covered up.
谁告诉你不能谈论这事的?
Who told you you can't talk about it?
-你什么时候收到和解协议的?-三周前?
- When did you get this offer? - Three weeks ago?
不,让我猜猜
No, you know what? Let me guess.
是不是就在三周前?
Was it three weeks ago?
阿尔瓦雷斯先生,感谢您抽空
Mr. Alvarez, listen, I appreciate your time,
您是否记得
but do you happen to remember
来访律师的名字?
the name of the lawyer that came to see you?
不,和解协议禁止您
No, the settlement prevents you
参与我们的集体诉讼
from taking part in our lawsuit.
打扰您了
Sorry to have bothered you.
情况都一样
Same story.
廷利布里特律所的律师出现...
Lawyer from Tinley Britt shows up...
鲁迪
Rudy.
拿着支票上门
Check in hand, all for the low,
用低廉代价让他们封口
low price of keeping their mouths shut.
-鲁迪 -怎么了?
- Rudy. - What?
最后那人给了我
The last guy gave me the name of the lawyer
来访律师的名字
that came to see him. - And?
-然后呢? -是莎拉
It was Sarah.
廷利布里特是本州最大的律所
Tinley Britt is the largest law firm in the state.
我们正在代理北城医院的诉讼案
We're representing North City in a lawsuit right now.
这是很普通的案子
It's a pretty run-of-the-mill case.
医院经常被起诉
Hospitals get sued all the time.
您应该明白
You know how it is.
我只是个初级助理律师
And I'm just a first-year associate,
主要做证人背景调查
so I mostly do witness research.
但得知您的遭遇后
But after I learned what happened to you,
我想您或许
I couldn't help but wonder if you
会考虑法律途径
would be interested in exploring your legal options.
说实话,安珀
I mean, let's face it, Amber.
你在这儿全是因为杰基
You're only here because of Jackie.
嘿,大家好!
Ey, what up, everyone?
今天可能是我最重要的更新
Today is probably my most important post ever.
一年前的今天我终于清醒了
It was one year ago today I woke my ass up.
原以为能控制住毒瘾
You know, I thought I had my tolerance on lock,
但还是沦陷了...
but the dope caught up to me, and--
后来终于戒清了
and I-I finally got clean.
这一年是我人生中最艰难
And this year has been the hardest
也最有意义的旅程
and the most rewarding journey of my life.
布莱克太太...
Mrs. Black...
唐尼·雷什么时候发布的视频?
When did Donny Ray post this video?
他入院前三天
Three days before he went to the hospital.
我当时真为他骄傲...
I was so proud of him--
现在也依然骄傲
am so proud of him.
法官大人,请求接近证人
Permission to approach, Your Honor.
向您提交原告第三号♥证物
I'm handing you Plaintiff's Exhibit 3.
这是您收到的医院报告
This is the report you received from the hospital.
对,就是这封信
Yes, that's the letter.
请读标亮部分
Please read the highlighted portion.
"死因:流行性感冒
"Cause of death, influenza,
并发6-MAM中毒"
complicated by 6-MAM."
报告是否说明6-MAM是什么?
And did the, uh--the report explain what 6-MAM is?
说是海♥洛♥因♥
It says it's heroin.
但谷歌♥搜索显示也可能是吗♥啡♥
But the Google thing says it could also mean morphine.
您是否认为儿子
Do you believe that your son died
死于海♥洛♥因♥过量?-反对!
due to a heroin overdose? - Objection!
法官大人,这不是专家意见
Your Honor, I'm not asking for an expert opinion,
只是一位了解儿子的母亲的看法
just one from a mother who knows her son.
证人可陈述她观察到的事实
Witness may testify to what she observed.
我儿子已经一年零三天
My son hadn't put that crap in his arm
没碰过那玩意了
for a year and three days.
怎么会死于海♥洛♥因♥?
So how could he die from heroin?
谢谢
Thank you.
没有其他问题了
No more questions.
嘿
Hey.
干得漂亮
Well done.
布莱克太太,首先请接受
Mrs. Black, I would first like to offer
我诚挚的哀悼
my sincerest condolences.
说得真好听
I bet you would.
布莱克太太请只回答问题
Please, stick to answering the questions, Mrs. Black.
那他也该只提问题
Then he should stick to asking them.
说得对
Fair enough.
布莱克太太,在您儿子长♥期♥戒毒过程中
Mrs. Black, in his long struggle with heroin addiction,
他有多少次声称已戒断
how many times did your son tell you
结果却被发现复吸?
that he was clean, only to find out later that he wasn't?
五次
Five.
而您刚才作证说
And you just testified
儿子去世前已戒断一年
that your son was clean for a year before he died.
您如何确认?
How did you know that?
您不过是听信他的说法?
Isn't it true that you only know because he told you?
-是的,但我... -询问完毕
- Yes, but I-- - Nothing further.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
给你带了两套西装
Brought you a couple suits.
不必破费买♥♥...
You didn't need to buy me a--
没花钱,别人欠我人情
Oh, I didn't buy them. Guy owed me a favor.
以为你会来庭审现场
Thought you'd stop by the courtroom sometime.
不想打扰你
Yeah, well, didn't want to rattle you.
反正已经够糟了
Couldn't be much worse.
听说了
I heard.
这案子就像
You know, this case
小鱼想装鲸鱼
has always been a fish pretending to be a whale.
关键是我有证据
You know, the thing is, I have it.
纳宾斯文件能证明一切
The NarPense files, they prove everything,
却没法使用
but I can't use them.
剧集 | 造雨人(2025) | 导航列表