剧集 | 造雨人(2025) | 导航列表
《造雨人》前情提要...
Previously on "The Rainmaker"...
要赢需要什么?
What do you need to win?
得找到杰基·莱曼齐克
We need to find Jackie Lemancyzk.
杰基?
Jackie?
杰基,等等!
Jackie, wait!
我代表唐尼·雷·布莱克的母亲多特·布莱克
I represent Dot Black, Donny Ray Black's mother.
我相信你
I believe you.
抱歉 我帮不了你
I'm sorry. I can't help you.
离开这地方吧 莎拉
Get away from this place, Sarah.
远离像利奥这样的人...
Get away from people like Leo...
像我这样的人
Like me.
那人本是我们赢案的最大希望
That guy was our best chance at winning this case.
我给了你一把枪 结果死了人
I gave you a gun, and a guy ended up dead.
朋友就该互相照应
That's what friends do for each other.
我们要撤案 你只需要知道这个
We're dropping the case. That's all you need to know.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
这其实不是你能决定的
It's actually not your decision.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
多特确实和J·莱曼·斯通签了约
Dot did sign with J. Lyman Stone.
她解雇了你 选择跟我签约
She fired you. She signed with me.
你觉得单打独斗能行?
You think you have what it takes to go it alone?
我知道他没问题
I know he does.
听着 我们会没事的 这案子很有胜算
Look, we're gonna be good. OK, we have a good case.
这不对
This is wrong.
他的护士是连环杀手... - 法庭上证明不了
His nurse is a serial killer... - We can't prove that in court.
他绑♥架♥了唐尼·雷的另一位护士...
Who kidnapped Donny Ray's other nurse...
没有证人 没有记录
We don't have the witness. We don't have records.
为获取证据又害死至少两人...
Killed at least two more people trying
- 我们无法向陪审团证明
to get ahold of the proof... - We can't prove it to a jury.
他谋杀了我们委托人的儿子!
That he murdered our client's son!
德拉蒙德会申请制裁
Drummond will move for sanctions,
法官会批准 我们就输了!
the judge will grant it, and we will lose!
他们知情 医院也知情
They knew about it. Hospital knew about it.
他们掩盖了真♥相♥ - 鲁迪 你证明不了
They covered it up. - Rudy, you can't prove that.
但这是事实
It's the truth.
事实不重要!
The truth doesn't matter!
你怎么能这么说?
How can you say that?
- 没有杰基的证词... - 她只是害怕
- Without Jackie's testimony... - She is just scared.
无论你在开场陈述里说什么
Whatever you say in your opening statement,
鲁迪 都必须在庭审中加以证明
Rudy, you have to be able to prove at trial.
我们做不到...
We don't have it--
我们有组织委员会的文件
We have the Tissue Committee files.
文件只能证明杰基怀疑过
The files only prove that Jackie suspected
梅尔文在杀害病人 明白吗?
that Melvin was killing his patients, OK?
委员会不信她
The committee, they didn't believe her.
现在她有了证据 她本身就是证据
Now she has the proof. She is the proof.
是 但我们找不到她人!
Yes, but we don't have her!
但这不只是疏忽 德克!
Yeah, but it wasn't just negligence, Deck!
现在听我说 求你了 听我说
Just listen to me now. Please, listen to me.
听着
Listen.
开场陈述是你与陪审团的契约
Your opening statement, it is a contract with the jury
你承诺的事就必须证明
that you're gonna prove what you're promising.
如果违背承诺...
If you break that promise...
我们就完了
we're done.
真希望布鲁瑟在这儿
I wish Bruiser was here.
鲁迪 你知道我十岁起
Rudy, you know I dreamed about being a lawyer
就梦想当律师
since I was ten years old.
知道我在你身上看到什么吗?
You know what I see when I look at you?
得了吧 到底...
Come on, man, wh--
我一直想成为的那种人
The man I always wanted to be.
你能做到的
You can do this.
不 我不行
No, I can't.
但我们现在只能靠你了
Well, you're all we've got.
知道吗?就...
You know what? Just--
让我缓一口气
Just give me a second.
等等 给我吧
Wait, let me have that.
不能让你拎着纸箱进法庭
I'm not letting you walk in there holding a cardboard box.
不如我们去吃早餐吧
We could just go out to breakfast instead.
我吃不下
I can't eat.
总有第一次嘛
First time for everything.
准备好清理垃圾了吗?
You ready to take the trash out?
当然
You bet.
好了
All right.
发什么呆?快走
What are you doing? Come on.
我没通过律师考试 所以不能跨过围栏
I didn't pass the bar, so I can't cross the bar.
听我说 我会一直在这里
Listen to me. I'm gonna be right here.
就在你身后 好吗?
I'll be right here behind you, all right?
我知道
I know.
你俩还是朋友?
You two still friends?
当然
Of course.
吵了好几天了
Been arguing for days.
你们决定怎么做?
What'd you decide to do?
我们起诉的是医疗事故
The claim we filed is for medical malpractice.
没有更多证据 证明不了谋杀
We can't prove murder, not without more evidence.
但是...
But...
最终由你决定
it's really your call.
你是委托人
You're the client.
而你是我的律师
And you're my lawyer.
有件事我看得很明白 鲁迪
There's one thing I've learned about you, Rudy,
你总是会做正确的事
it's that you always do the right thing.
我相信你
I trust you.
- 莎拉 - 嗯?
- Sarah. - Hmm?
我们今天来这儿是为了什么?
What are we here to do today?
让他血溅当场
Leave his blood on the floor.
我们的小姑娘长大了 布拉德
Our little girl's growing up, Brad.
是利奥
Leo.
- 利奥 - 很高兴你能来
- Leo. - Glad you could make it.
- 莎拉 - 早上好 基利先生
- Sarah. - Good morning, Mr. Keeley.
- 很高兴再见 - 全体起立
- Nice to see you again. - All rise.
第九司法巡回区普通诉讼法♥院♥
The Court of Common Pleas, Ninth Judicial Circuit
现在开庭
now in session.
由尊敬的莉莎·默多克法官主审
The Honorable Liza Murdoch presiding.
各位早安
Good morning, everyone.
- 早上好 法官大人 - 早安 法官
- Morning, Your Honor. - Morning, Judge.
今天是个开始的好日子
Lovely day to get started.
有人死了 德拉蒙德先生
A man is dead, Mr. Drummond.
-请拿出相应态度 -当然 法官大人
Let's act accordingly. - Of course, Your Honor.
-明白 -请陪审团入席
Understood. - Let's bring the jury in.
♪ Got a faraway girl... ♪
你干嘛这么激动?
Why are you getting so upset?
因为我现在本该在法庭里
Because I should be in that courtroom right now.
我做了判断
I made a judgment call.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
你的判断让你进了监狱
Well, your judgment got you a prison sentence.
我的判断供你读完了法学院
Yeah, my judgment put you through law school.
♪ I'm in North Carolina ♪
♪ She's in Tennessee ♪
天啊
Holy shit.
♪ Her mama said, I'm gonna come get her ♪
她说什么?
What is she saying?
-她说"突击" -该死
- She said "raid." - Shit.
联邦调查局!搜查令!
FBI! Warrant!
我们持有这些场所的搜查令
We have a search warrant for these premises.
开什么玩笑
You got to be kidding.
斯通女士 又见面了
Nice to see you again, Ms. Stone.
-楼里还有别人吗? -就我们几个
- Anyone else in the building? - Just us chickens.
你们真行
You guys are unreal.
早上好 我叫鲁迪·贝勒
Good morning. My name is Rudy Baylor.
这是我第一次参与审判
This is my first trial.
几个月前我还在法学院读书
It was just a few months ago that I was still in law school.
就是在那里我认识了多特·布莱克
That's where I met Dot Black.
学校当时开设免费法律咨♥询♥处
School was running a free legal clinic,
剧集 | 造雨人(2025) | 导航列表