剧集 | 造雨人(2025) | 导航列表
反对 存在偏见
Objection, prejudicial.
现在没有陪审团在场,德拉蒙德先生
There's no jury here, Mr. Drummond.
我将亲自询问证人
I'll question the witness myself.
莱曼齐克女士,原告指控
Ms. Lemancyzk, the plaintiff
Great Benefit 公♥司♥高管
alleges that the executives of Great Benefit
共谋掩盖谋杀事实
conspired to cover up and conceal a murder.
你有证据支持这一指控吗?
Do you have evidence to support that claim?
我没有一起谋杀的证据
I don't have evidence of a murder.
我有十五起谋杀的证据
I have evidence of 15 murders.
那么,证据是什么?
And, uh, what is this evidence?
我有纳宾斯的数据,你这混♥蛋♥
I have the NarPense data, you son of a bitch.
反对,法官大人
Objection, Your Honor.
那些文件是我委托人的财产
Those files are the property of my client.
等等
Hang on.
什么是纳宾斯?
What is a NarPense?
纳宾斯机器用于分发麻♥醉♥药♥品
The NarPense machine dispenses narcotics.
唐尼·雷是北城医院15起神秘过量死亡案之一
Donny Ray was 1 of 15 mysterious overdoses
他们都有一个共同点...
at North City who all had one thing in common--
梅尔文·普里彻是当时的急诊护士
Melvin Pritcher was the ER nurse.
每次事发,他都从机器上违规订购吗♥啡♥
On each occasion, he had ordered unauthorized morphine
然后立即取消了
from the machine and then immediately canceled
交易
the transaction.
取消是什么意思?
What do you mean he canceled?
如果取消操作
Well, if you cancel it,
抽屉会在三秒后关闭
the drawer closes after three seconds.
这段时间足够取出药品
That's enough time to remove the medication.
反对,纯属猜测
Objection, speculation.
这就是你的证据?
That's your evidence?
一个护士取消了几次吗♥啡♥订单?
A nurse canceled some morphine orders?
法官大人,两三次是巧合,但十五次呢?
Your Honor, 2 or 3 times is a coincidence, but 15?
你是怎么拿到这些文件的?
How did you get these files?
我被解雇后,趁门禁卡还未失效
Well, after I was fired, I went back to the hospital
回到医院下载了这些数据
while my ID was still active, and I downloaded them.
法官大人,这名证人根据她自己证词
Your Honor, this witness, by her own testimony,
已构成盗窃医院财产
has committed theft of hospital property
并至少违反HIPAA协议十五次
and violated HIPAA no less than 15 times.
非法获取的证据不予采纳
Evidence illegally obtained is inadmissible.
好了,我听够了
OK. I've heard enough.
谢谢,莱曼齐克女士
Thank you, Ms. Lemancyzk.
等等,就这样完了?
Wait, wait. That's it?
法官大人,我有权要求对反对进行裁决
Your Honor, I'm entitled to a ruling on my objection.
是的,你有权
Yes, you are.
反对成立
Objection sustained.
- 什么? - 什么?
- What? - What?
但驳回案件的动议被否决
But the motion to dismiss is denied.
法官大人!
Your Honor!
我允许审判继续进行
I'll allow the trial to proceed on both
审理原告的两项索赔
the plaintiff's claims.
然而,我不得不排除
However, I have no choice but to exclude
U盘及其所有相关数据证词
both the USB drive and any testimony regarding its data.
法官大人,那是我们全部的证据
Your Honor, that's our whole case.
法学院基础课,贝勒先生
Law school 101, Mr. Baylor.
如果你偷窃或隐藏证据
If you steal it or conceal it,
就别想拿出来展示,在我的法庭不行
you don't get to reveal it, not in my court.
那我要求被告提供
Then I request that the defendant produce
北城医院纳宾斯药物配发机
all data stored on the North City Hospital
自2013年1月至今
NarPense medication dispensers from January 2013
存储的所有数据
through the present.
不幸的是,法官大人,据我所知
Unfortunately, Your Honor, I'm told
根据公♥司♥政策,该数据每90天
that that data is erased every 90 days,
会自动清除
per company policy.
好吧
OK.
午休后,听取被告的开庭陈述
After lunch, we'll hear defendant's opening statement.
现在休庭
Court is adjourned.
你怎么能为这些人工作?
How can you work for these people?
这是审判,鲁迪
It's a trial, Rudy.
别把什么事都个人化
Try not to take it all so personally.
回来喝波本威士忌?
Back for that bourbon?
我们是来给你点东西
Oh, we came to give you something.
真的?我真幸运
Really? Lucky me.
- 你有什么? - 豁免权
What do you got? - Immunity.
事情已经发生,你得放手
Things happen. You got to let it go.
我额外给你准备了些
I have a little extra for you.
听着,我没指望能喝到顶级货
Look, I didn't sign up for top shelf.
我也不想为此收钱,不是为了她
And I don't want to be paid for it, not for her.
老兄,她不该是那种下场
Man, she didn't deserve that.
我们谁都不该
None of us do.
我们都爱自己的孩子
We love our children.
事实上,当他们犯错时
In fact, when they make mistakes,
我们更应该加倍爱护
it's our job to love them even more.
我们期望并祈祷他们能应对人生难题
We hope and pray that they'll navigate life's problems
不被诱惑吞噬
and not succumb to its temptations
最终能做出正确抉择
and, ultimately, that they'll make good decisions.
但有时他们做不到
But sometimes they don't.
有时...
And sometimes...
那些决定会导致难以想象的后果
those decisions result in the unimaginable.
就像他那位能干的律师一样,唐尼·雷·布莱克
Like his talented attorney, Donny Ray Black
本是个前途光明的年轻人
was a young man with a bright future.
然而可惜,他的故事是场悲剧
Sadly, however, his story is a tragedy.
而贝勒先生的故事,我猜想
Mr. Baylor's story, I suspect,
在他漫长而成功的职业生涯中
over a long and prosperous career,
将会是胜利的篇章...
will be a triumphant one...
但不是在此时,也不是在这里
But not here and not today.
当悲剧发生时,寻找罪魁祸首的欲望
The desire to find a villain when tragedy strikes
是悲伤过程的自然部分
is a natural part of the grieving process.
然而,法庭
However, a courtroom
不是悲伤之地
is no place for grief.
在这里,我们只讲♥事♥实♥
In here, we deal only with the facts,
不看情绪
not the emotions,
不谈巧合
not coincidences.
这里没有恶棍
There are no villains here.
只有一位爱子的母亲
There's only a mother who loved her son
以及那些努力挽救他生命的
and the heroic doctors and nurses
英勇医生和护士
who tried to save him.
谢谢
Thank you.
那个人,他...他不只害了我儿子
That man, he-- he didn't just kill my boy.
他还害了另外十四个人
He killed 14 others.
你是说陪审团永远听不到这些吗?
You saying the jury is just never gonna hear about that?
现在先集中准备你和你的证词
Let's focus on you and your testimony for now.
多特,你要的秘制酱料,对吧?
Dot, you asked for the secret sauce, right?
- 在饮料托盘里 - 哇,太棒了
- It's in the drinks tray. - Ooh, blammo.
如果他杀了十五个人
If he killed 15 people,
那就是十五个家庭失去了亲人
that's 15 families who've lost someone.
多特,下周就轮到你作证了
Dot, you're on the stand next week.
我去洗个手
I'm gonna wash my hands.
你和我想的一样吗?
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
不太可能
Unlikely.
我们应该签下他们
We should sign them up.
你还想要更多客户?
You want more clients?
不知道你注意到没有,现在情况可不太妙
In case you haven't noticed, this isn't exactly going well.
这叫艾森豪威尔原则
It's called the Eisenhower Principle.
艾森豪威尔?
Eisenhower?
当你遇到解决不了的问题时
When you have a problem you can't solve,
就把它搞大
you make it bigger.
如果他们不让杰基谈论证据
If they won't let Jackie talk about that evidence,
陪审团怎么会知道其他家庭的事?
will the jury ever know about the other families?
鲁迪,你没事吧?
Rudy, you OK?
我们需要签下其他家属
We need to sign the other families.
顺便说一句,那是我的主意
FYI, that was my idea.
如果他们成为我们的客户,我们就能获取
If they become our clients, then we get access
剧集 | 造雨人(2025) | 导航列表