剧集 | 造雨人(2025) | 导航列表
《造雨人》前情回顾
Previously on "The Rainmaker"...
布鲁瑟 有个杀手在逃
Bruiser, there's a killer on the loose.
我必须解决这个混♥蛋♥
I gotta take this son of a bitch.
只有我们知情
We are the only ones that know it.
你难道毫无负担吗?
That doesn't weigh on you at all?
昨晚玩得很开心
Last night was a lot of fun.
杰基·莱曼齐克曾向你反映
Jackie Lemancyzk brought her concerns to you
她对梅尔文·普里彻的担忧
about Melvin Pritcher, that he caused
说他导致了唐尼·雷·布莱克的死亡
the death of Donny Ray Black.
组织委员会未发现不当行为证据
The Tissue Committee found no evidence of wrongdoing.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
或许顺从是你的癖好 布拉德
Maybe submission's your kink, Brad.
直觉告诉我莎拉想要那把枪
Something tells me Sarah wants the gun.
律所想支持我
The firm wants to support me.
让我来支持律所
Let me support the firm.
爸 - 你没有违法
Dad. - You're not breaking the law.
你只是在试探法律的弹性
You're testing how elastic it is.
那些文件里有什么?
What's in those documents?
你知道杰基可能在你家藏了东西吗?
Do you know if Jackie may have hidden something at your house?
不 我觉得没有
No, I don't think so.
你不能解雇我 - 不是针对你
- You can't fire me. - It's not personal.
你要找别人接手
You're bringing in someone else.
你在里面找到了三个窃听器?
You found three bugs in there?
是联邦调查局
It's the Feds.
你知道那是谁吗?
You know who that is?
你父亲需要你监视某人几天
Your father needs you to watch someone for a few days.
布鲁瑟 跟罗莎莉打个招呼
Bruiser, say hello to Rosalie.
我需要知道我父亲卷入的事 博比
I need to know what my father was into, Bobby.
我们监听了他和普林斯
We had him and Prince on a wire.
♪ Take my hand ♪
抱歉 只是来补货
Sorry, just restocking.
不知道你来了
Didn't know you came in.
需要点什么?
What can I get you?
我要一杯俱乐部苏打水
I'll take a club soda.
健怡可乐
Diet Coke.
我们认识你老板
We know your boss.
是 普林斯现在不在
Yeah, Prince isn't here right now.
我们在说乔斯琳·斯通
We're talking about Jocelyn Stone.
你对斯通女士和她父亲了解多少?
How much do you know about Ms. Stone and her father?
你们是什么人?
Who are you guys?
不如问问你是谁?
Better question is, who are you?
你这话什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
你知道在为谁工作吗?
Do you know who you're working for?
我再问一遍
I'll ask you again.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是卡特勒探员
I'm Special Agent Cutler.
这位是西斯图利探员
This is Agent Cistulli.
没有律师在场我不想和你们谈
I don't think I wanna talk to you guys without a lawyer.
但你就是律师啊 贝勒先生?
But you are a lawyer, Mr. Baylor, aren't you?
你只管听着
You can just listen.
或许你听说过罗莎莉·萨顿
Maybe you've heard about Rosalie Sutton.
几年前她曾是举报人
A few years back, she was a whistleblower
参与起诉格林兰-亚罗集团
in a case against Greenland-Yarrow Group,
那家化肥公♥司♥
the fertilizer company.
莱曼·斯通今天出狱
Lyman Stone is getting out of prison today
他因该案干扰证人入狱
for witness tampering in the case.
罗莎莉·萨顿就是那个证人
Rosalie Sutton was the witness.
两周前我们发现她的尸体 被谋杀了
We found her body two weeks ago, murdered.
我还是不明白你们为何来找我
I still don't understand why you guys are here.
我们只想让你知道在为谁工作
We just want you to know who you're working for.
真的吗?
Really?
你觉得布鲁瑟...抱歉 乔斯琳·斯通...
You think Bruiser-- sorry, Jocelyn Stone--
与此事有关?
has something to do with this?
鲁迪 拿着我的名片
Rudy, take my card.
若你知情或听到什么...
If you know anything, hear anything--
站对边吧
get on the right side of this.
这就是你们窃听我们办公室的原因?
Is this why you guys are bugging our offices?
有意思
Interesting.
为什么说有意思?
Why is that interesting?
我们没窃听你们办公室
We're not bugging your offices.
喂?
Hello?
罗莎莉?
Rosalie?
我没法让她停下来
I can't get her to stop.
你知道该怎么办吗?
Do you know what to do?
呃 来片氯硝西泮?
Uh, how about a Klonopin?
开玩笑的...算是吧
Kidding--ish.
或许她饿了
Maybe she's hungry.
不 我喂过她了
No, I fed her.
尿布也换过了
And I changed her.
我得去下洗手间
I have to use the bathroom.
能帮我抱她一会儿吗?
Do you mind holding her for a minute?
呃 我...真不擅长这个
Oh, I--this really isn't my area.
求你了?
Please?
我很快回来
I'll just be a minute.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嗯
Hmm.
就这样?
That's it?
你安静点就让你留着
I'll let you keep it if you shut up.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
谈判成功了
Negotiated.
你不想问我...
Don't you wanna ask me--
完全不想 唔唔
Definitely not, mm-mm.
我连你姓什么都不想知道
I don't even wanna know your last name.
只是被要求收留你两天
I was asked to give you a bed for two days.
明晚有人来接你
You get picked up tomorrow night,
之后我们就道别 到此为止
then we say goodbye, and that's it.
能帮我个忙吗?
Can you do me one favor?
不太可能
Unlikely.
我想把她托付给我姐姐
I wanna leave her with my sister.
她住在萨默维尔
She lives in Summerville.
等我安顿好安全了 她再带过来
Once I'm settled and it's safe, she'll bring her to me.
我...我帮不了你
I--I--I can't help you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我已经做得够多了
I've already done more than I should.
她只是个婴儿
She's just a baby.
而且...
And...
我很害怕
I'm scared.
老爸
Pop.
我以为是普林斯
I was expecting Prince.
他刚来过电♥话♥
Yeah, well, he called.
说你能理解
Said he'd understand, and that
反正你见到我会高兴
you'd be happy to see me anyway.
见你我总是高兴
I'm always happy to see you.
来抱抱老爸
Give your old man a hug.
有外人在
We're not alone.
联邦调查局? - 对
- FBI? - Yeah.
他们窃听我办公室
They bugged my office.
那是我的办公室
That's my office.
我们离开这儿
Let's get out of here.
布鲁瑟 有个...
Bruiser, there's a--
你是谁?
Who are you?
J·莱曼·斯通 你为我工作?
J. Lyman Stone. Do you work for me?
不 我为布鲁瑟工作
No, I work for Bruiser.
布鲁瑟为我工作 所以你也是
Bruiser works for me, so you do too.
你是贝勒 - 哦 很好
You're Baylor. - Oh, good.
你们见过了
You two have met.
能把桌子还给我吗?
Could I have my desk back, please?
呃 我需要和你谈谈
Uh, I need to talk to you.
好吧 全都在这里了
All right. These are all of them.
显然 我拆了电池
剧集 | 造雨人(2025) | 导航列表