剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表
新风貌
第一季第二集
(灵感源于真实事件)
(梅杰斯提科酒店)
我就这么直接进去找施伦堡吗
I'm just supposed to go in and ask for Schellenberg?
天啊
My God.
我会帮你问的
I'll do it for you.
我建议你不要闲谈
I advise against making any small talk.
当然 - 是我的话 我会站着 别坐着
Yes, of course. - And I would stand. Don't sit.
明白 - 他要求单独见你
Understood. - And he's asked to see you alone.
什么 你不能跟我一起
What? You can't be with me?
你去见施伦堡将军的原因 只有一个:接受命令
You're seeing General Schellenberg for one reason only: to receive orders.
我有点想吐
I feel like throwing up.
千万不要
Well, don't.
稍等
Moment.
去吧
Go ahead.
香奈儿小姐
Mademoiselle.
施伦堡先生
Herr Schellenberg.
请坐
Please have a seat.
我知道你很忙 我不想打扰你
I know you're quite busy. I don't want to impose.
请坐
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
抽烟吗 - 如果可以的话
Cigarette? - If I may.
当然
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
真是荣幸啊
What a pleasure
能将可可香奈儿公♥司♥的合法所有权 归还给她本人
to be able to return Coco Chanel the rightful ownership of her company.
搞定了吗
Is it done?
会搞定的
It will be.
我将感激不尽
And I will be grateful.
韦特海默兄弟从我们一开始合作时
The Wertheimers have taken advantage of me
就利用我 时间长达20年
from the very start of our partnership over 20 years ago.
你对他们还能有什么期望 他们可是犹太人
What else did you expect of them? They are Jews.
但我还有别的事要和你商量
But I have other matters to discuss with you.
施帕茨告诉我你认识温斯顿丘吉尔爵士
Spatz has told me that you know Sir Winston Churchill.
他说的
He did?
你认识吗 - 认识
Do you? - Yes, I do.
认识多久了 - 很久了
For how long? - It's quite some time.
多久
How long?
几十年了 真的
Decades, really.
自1920年代以来 我们一起吃过很多次饭
We've had many dinners together since the '20s.
一起度假... - 所以是私人关系
Vacationed together-- - So it's personal?
是的 温斯顿爵士甚至趁机趴在我腿上哭
Oh, yes. Sir Winston has even taken the opportunity to cry on my lap.
很好
Very good.
很好
Very good.
香奈儿小姐...
Mademoiselle...
我希望你能和丘吉尔私底下进行交流
I wish for you to communicate with Churchill confidentially.
你能联♥系♥上他 对吗 - 我没意识到...
You can get to him, yes? - I didn't realize--
坦白说 我不知道
To be perfectly candid, I don't know.
你不知道什么
You don't know what?
我不知...
I don't kn--
可可 我不是告诉过你我已采取措施
Haven't I told you that I have already taken steps
将你公♥司♥的合法所有权归还给你吗
to return you the rightful ownership of your company, Coco?
是你不知道 还是你不想
You don't know? You don't want to?
不是 我当然想 但我...不知道他在哪里
No, of course I want to, but I-- I don't know where he is.
我们已经安排好了一切
We've taken care of all that.
当然是为了你的任务
For your mission, of course.
我的任务 - 是的
My mission? - Yes.
帽子模特行动
Operation Modellhut.
你现在的代号♥是威斯敏斯特
Your code name is now Westminster.
你得去马德里见丘吉尔
You will need to travel to Madrid and meet with Churchill.
施帕茨会打点所有细节
Spatz will facilitate all the details.
你要亲自把这个交给首相
You will personally deliver this to the prime minister...
这是一份和平礼物 能鼓动丘吉尔先生
a peace offering encouraging Mr. Churchill
接受我们的建议 结束与德国的敌对关系
to accept our proposal to end hostilities with Germany.
但我是个时装设计师
But I'm a fashion designer.
可可 切勿妄自菲薄
Don't underestimate yourself, Coco.
你能做到的
You can do it.
事成的话
In success...
你会因为这件事载入史册 而不是你做过的任何一件衣服
history will remember you more for this than for any dress you have ever made.
这是你一生的事业
This is your life's work.
谈得怎么样
How did it go?
是时候了
It's time.
跟我走
Come with me.
我正在练习
I'm practicing
(纳粹拘留中心 “拘留屋”)
20几岁 法国抵抗军
Twenties. French Resistance.
他们认为她掌握了有价值的信息
They think she has valuable information.
她叫什么名字
Her name?
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
她说了什么吗
Has she said anything?
没有
No.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
你的名字蕴含柔和之意
There is a softness in your name.
也许你不会顽强抵抗
Perhaps you will not be too much trouble.
跟我谈一谈 可以自救
You can help yourself by talking to me.
如果不谈的话
And if you don't...
我会伤害你
I will hurt you.
我会一直伤害你 直到你告诉我我想知道的一切
And I will not stop to hurt you until you tell me everything I need to know.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
你不会觉得他们已经杀了她吧
You don't think they've already killed her, do you?
不觉得
No.
他们会想知道她知道什么
They'll want to know what she knows.
但你的人会救她出来
But your people will help.
如果她没被带到拘留屋就可以
Unless she's been brought to the House.
那是抵抗军唯一没有势力的地方
It's the only place the Resistance has no influence.
拘留屋
The House?
没人能活着离开那里
No one gets out of there alive.
愿上帝保佑我们
God help us all.
我已经很多年没和丘吉尔说过话了
I haven't spoken to Churchill in years.
我没有理由相信他真的会和我见面 我...
I have no reason to believe he will actually meet with me. I--
你跟施伦堡说了吗
And did you tell this to Schellenberg?
我试着说了 他向我施压
I tried. He pressured me.
可可 他承受着很大的压力
Coco, he's under a lot of stress.
他想结束战争
He wants to end the war.
施伦堡会对我做什么
What will Schellenberg do to me?
你得去找丘吉尔
You need to get to Churchill.
我好累啊
I'm exhausted.
我要喝一杯 还要睡一觉
I need a drink. I need sleep.
抱我到床上去
Put me to bed.
我需要你
I need you.
克里斯汀 过来坐
Christian, come sit.
要喝点什么吗
Can we offer you something to drink?
不用
No.
我只需要人陪着我
I just need the company.
那个...
The--
抵抗军的那个人 他...
The man in the Resistance, he...
他告诉我...
He tells me that...
凯瑟琳在庞贝街
Catherine is in the Rue de la Pompe.
她正被折磨着
She's being tortured.
拘留屋 我知道那个地方
The House. I know of that place.
我们都知道
We all do.
可怜的凯瑟琳...
Poor Catherine--
那是他们唯一救不了她的地方
It's the only place they can't help her.
我一直在想 在为纳粹设计服装的四年里
I keep thinking about what I have put all of you through
我让你们所有人经历了怎样的折磨
these four years designing for the Nazis.
这对你们来说是个不小的负担
It's quite a burden for you.
但是 克里斯汀 我妻子有个老朋友
But, Christian, my wife has an old friend
实际上 她是巴黎警♥察♥局长的岳母
who is, in fact, the mother-in-law of the chief of police here in Paris.
也许他能帮忙
Perhaps he could help.
法国警♥察♥能做什么
What can the French police do?
我听说许多纳粹分子开始离开巴黎了
I have heard that many Nazis are starting to leave Paris.
也许警♥察♥局长会知道这是不是真的
剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表