剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表
Oh, my dear. Look. Please, look. See?
你看到了吗 多漂亮啊
Can you see? Magnificent.
请说“看到了”
Please say "yes."
你能穿上我设计的衣服是我的荣幸
It would be my honor to have you wear my clothes.
丁克拉格先生 我收到你的来信了
I got your message, Herr Dincklage.
看看这个 “威斯敏斯特特工” 有没有搞错 你是想让我被抓吗
Look at this. "Agent Westminster"? Really? Are you trying to get me caught?
我只想确保你做出回应 - 通过威胁我吗 你是不是疯了
I wanted to make sure you'd respond. - By threatening me? Are you crazy?
不过话说回来 你确实看起来有点疲惫不堪
But then, you do look a bit harried.
躲在黑暗的角落
Hiding out in dark corners.
逃亡途中的小房♥子一定不适合你
Small rooms must not agree with you being on the run.
你在幸灾乐祸吗
Are you gloating?
没有纳粹帝国强大的力量 来支撑你的每一次欺骗和
How does it feel not to have the vast might of the Reich
突发奇想是种什么样的感觉呢
behind your every deception and whim?
感觉很陌生 就像你记得的那样 感觉不受欢迎
It feels unfamiliar. Unwelcome, as you can remember.
你抛弃了我
You abandoned me.
要么逃跑 要么被抓
It was flee or be captured.
抵抗军突袭了那座教堂
The Resistance raided the church.
有人给他们通风报信
Someone tipped them off.
你知道会是谁干的吗
Any idea who that might have been?
当然不知道 你想要什么
Of course not. What do you want?
我要避避风头 休息一段时间
I need to lay low. Rest for a while.
我需要你帮我解决旅行证件和给我些现金
Need help sorting out my travel documents, and I need cash.
真的 就这些吗
Really? Is that all?
我现在用的是化名
I'm using an alias now.
彼得郎 丝绸商人
Peter Lang, silk merchant.
可能是你的生意伙伴
Could be your business associate.
不行 以任何方式和你联♥系♥都太冒险了
No. It feels too risky to be in contact with you in any way.
可可 我目前处境危急
Coco, my situation is desperate.
我有自己的问题 - 我可以帮你
I have my own problems. - Well, I can help you.
怎么帮 把我再次拖下水吗
How? By dragging me back into the shadows?
韦特海默兄弟把持着我的公♥司♥
The Wertheimers have a stranglehold on my company.
我在努力说服《哈泼时尚 》 写一篇关于我香水的文章
I'm trying to convince Harper's to write an article about my perfume.
所以威斯敏斯特特工 这一身份一定不能暴露
So Agent Westminster must remain buried.
如果有人发现我为施伦堡执行了那次任务
If anyone finds out I went on that mission for Schellenberg,
我就完蛋了
it will be the end of me.
我完全有理由保守这个秘密
Well, I have every reason to keep that secret.
文件呢
What about documents?
所有的资料呢
Paperwork?
你觉得有什么 是能把我和纳粹联♥系♥起来的吗
You think that there are any that can tie me to the Nazis?
我在这有个曾为施伦堡工作的联♥系♥人
I have a contact here who worked for Schellenberg.
她帮我办了掩人耳目的身份
She's helped me build my cover.
我可以让她查一下
I can have her look into it.
这件事让我放心了 我就会处理钱的事
Well, reassure me of that, and then I'll see about money.
跟我回酒店
Follow me back to the hotel.
你喜欢吗
Do you like that?
这就是所谓的瑞士爵士乐
Well, that's what's known as Swiss jazz.
是可可 但和她一起的是谁
It's Coco, but who is she with?
惊喜永不停吗
Will wonders never cease?
艾尔莎
Elsa.
还是那么漂亮啊 - 嗨
Looking splendid, as always. - Hi.
你认识他
You know him?
我确实认识
Yes, I do, as a matter of fact.
实际上 他欠了我很多钱 我想知道他是否还记得
Actually owes me rather a lot of money. I wonder if he'll remember.
安德烈 他是我的一个老朋友
André, this is an old friend of mine.
很高兴认识你 我叫...
Pleased to make your acquaintance. I'm--
他叫施帕茨
He's Spatz.
尽管有口音 但他是德国人 - 闭嘴 艾尔莎
He's a German, in spite of his accent. - Stop, Elsa.
他叫彼得郎
This is Peter Lang.
我们晚点再聊 我和彼得有些事要讨论
Well, we'll all catch up later. Peter and I have things to discuss.
好的 我们晚点再聊
Yes. Let's catch up later.
我不知道
I don't know.
你觉得这是什么意思
What do you think it means?
卡梅尔斯♥诺♥到底说了什么
Well, what did Carmel Snow say exactly?
她待人冷淡 令人惊讶的是 也不怎么健谈
She was very cold, surprisingly not very talkative.
但是 她拜访了我的工作室
But, she came to my atelier,
所以 我准备了美味的午餐 还给她看了我的画稿
so I prepared a very nice lunch and showed her my drawings.
然后呢
And then what?
她把画稿全拿走了
Then she took them.
什么也没说吗
Without saying anything?
一个字都没说 她感谢我请她吃午饭 但对我的设计只字未提
Not a word. She thanked me for lunch, but nothing about my designs.
她就这么拿走了 一定是很好才拿的 对吧
She just took them. Has to be good, right?
她把画稿都拿走了 如果不喜欢 她为什么要全拿走呢
She took them. Why would she take them if she didn't like them?
如果喜欢 她为什么不说喜欢呢
Why wouldn't she say she liked them, if she liked them?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许她不喜欢这些画稿
Maybe she didn't like them
她拿走就不用告诉我她不喜欢了
and took them so she wouldn't have to tell me she didn't like them.
我不知道这是什么意思
Well, I don't know what it means.
我讨厌卡梅尔斯♥诺♥ 我讨厌她
I hate Carmel Snow. Hate her.
艾尔莎知道所有的事 她可能会出♥卖♥♥♥我们当上英雄
Elsa knows everything. She could turn us in and play the hero.
不可能
Impossible.
我忘了你很照顾她
Forget that you care for her.
据我们所知 英国人在拘留她时就招募了她
For all we know, the British enlisted her while they had her in custody.
她有可能在为军情六处工作 - 不可能
She could be working for MI6. - No.
你怎么能确定呢
And how can you be sure?
不要试图让我讨厌艾尔莎
Don't try to poison me against Elsa.
可可 你知道我说的是对的
You know I'm right, Coco.
不对 不要再说了
No, you must stop!
艾尔莎会给我们带来危险
Elsa is a danger that we share.
不要打扰她
Leave her alone.
你可以跟我说的
You can talk to me, you know.
说一下你烦恼 我看到了你眼中的烦恼
Your troubles, I see them in your eyes.
可怜的弗里德曼
Poor Friedman.
塔妮娅不见了
Tania's lost.
在遣返中心 他问我是否认识她
At the repatriation center, he asked if I knew her.
你认识吗
Did you?
人们只是想要答案
People just want answers.
简单的答案
Simple answers.
可没有这样的东西
There is no such thing.
是的
Yes.
我认识她
I knew her.
她甜美 勇敢
She was sweet and brave.
凯瑟琳 世上任何一件事的因果 都不是你的错
There's nothing in this world that is your fault, Catherine.
你一定要相信我
You must believe me.
爸爸 你哭了吗
Are you crying, Papa?
有时我们不得不哭
Sometimes we have to.
也许他们能帮我拿回我的公♥司♥
Well, maybe they can help me get my company back.
小心谨慎点
Tread carefully.
战局可能很快就会倾向同盟国
The tide of the war may soon be changing in favor of the Allies.
你可别落得我这种下场 抱歉 我跟他们有过生意往来
You don't want to end up like me. Sorry that I ever got into bed with them.
你好
Hello.
克里斯汀 我刚才在打盹 梦到了你
Christian, I was napping earlier, and I dreamt you
和你的兄弟们都在这里
and your brothers were here.
我觉得我们聚在一起很重要
I think it's important that we're all together.
我希望你们都回来看看我
I want you all to come visit.
这提议听起来不错
Well, that sounds lovely.
明天回来 - 我明天不能回去
Come tomorrow. - No, I can't come tomorrow.
回来吧 就一天
Come, just for a day.
我...听我说 我很想回去 但我手头有工作要忙
I-- Look, I would love to, but I'm in the middle of work.
为了我的公♥司♥ 我得去见一位时尚作家
I have to see this fashion writer for my business.
你的公♥司♥ 你很忙
Your business. You're too busy.
爸爸 我只是想让公♥司♥尽可能运转好
I just want it to be as good as it possibly can be,
现在没时间做别的事了 只是这样而已
and I don't have any time for anything else right now, Papa. That's all.
为什么你的公♥司♥这么重要 家庭也很重要
Why is your business so important? Family is important too.
去见你的弟弟 然后带他来这
Go see your brother. Bring him here.
不行...爸爸 我没时间
No, I don't have the time, Father.
你的公♥司♥
Your business.
你在热龙那有份稳定工作时
You should never have started your own business,
就不该自己创业
not when you had a secure job with Lelong.
我想说的是 你就没从我的错误中学到什么吗
I mean, have you learned nothing from my mistakes?
稳定永远比机会重要
Opportunity should never trump stability.
去看看你的弟弟
剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表