剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表
(灵感源于真实事件)
新 风 貌
第一季第七集
你会把大家都吵醒的
You're going to wake everybody up.
下雨了 我能借一下你的外套吗
It's raining. Can I borrow your jacket?
祝你度过愉快的一天
Have a wonderful day.
再见 - 再见 夫人
Bye. - Au revoir, Madame.
艾尔莎 - 谁呀
Elsa. - Who is it?
这里
Here.
你到底在干什么
What in God's name are you doing?
你简直不敢相信 我刚度过了一个怎样的夜晚
You wouldn't believe the night I just had.
我敢肯定一定很精彩
I'm sure it was spectacular.
确实很精彩
Yeah, it was, actually.
我好久没这么开心了
I haven't had this much fun in ages.
你怎么样
Whatever happened to you?
我吃了晚餐
I ate dinner.
好无聊
Boring.
但是 不知怎么地 最后我和皮埃尔韦特海默待在了我的房♥间
And yet, I somehow ended up with Pierre Wertheimer in my room.
你们俩当然睡在一起了
Of course you two are sleeping together.
这就说明了一切
That explains everything.
我们没有睡在一起
No, we're not.
从来没有 也永远不会
Never have been and never will be.
得有人告诉他妻子...
Well, someone should tell his wife--
得有人告诉她
Someone should tell her
因为她整晚都在到处找他
because she was wandering around all evening, looking for him.
真的吗 - 是啊
Really? - Yeah.
杰曼能照顾好自己
Well, Germaine can take care of herself.
听我说 我需要你帮忙 - 好的
Look, I need your help. - Yeah.
亲爱的 我需要你
I need you, my darling.
我去给你倒杯咖啡 免得你摔倒
Well, let's get you some coffee before you fall over.
好的
Yes.
你们俩要去哪
Where are you two going?
只是出去走走
Just out for a walk.
我需要晒点太阳
I need some sunshine.
别担心 我会把她完好无损地带回来
Don't worry. I'll bring her back in one piece.
我不担心
I'm not worried.
我只是希望能和你们一起去
I only wish I could go with you.
就这样而已
That's all.
为什么不一起去呢
Why don't you?
因为我今天得去见热龙 我要离开了
Because I have to go and see Lelong today. I'm leaving.
我要辞职
I'm quitting.
你回来的时候我会在这里的
I'll be here when you get back.
你的鞋带松了
Your shoelace is untied.
再多一点
Just a little more.
这边吗 - 是的
On this side here? - I think that's right.
夫人 早上好
Good morning, madam.
这里一切都顺利吗
So, how is everything going in here?
礼服看起来完美极了
It looks perfect.
这是我们顶级时装设计师 迪奥先生最新设计中的其中一款
It is one of the new designs by our top couturier, Monsieur Dior.
我觉得自己魅力四射 他太有才了
I feel so glamorous. He's brilliant.
是的 他很有才
Yes. He is.
能否失陪一下
Will you excuse us?
我和泽纳克夫人有些事要讨论一下
Madame Zehnacker and I have a few things we need to discuss.
当然可以 - 谢谢
Of course. - Thank you.
你有看过迪奥 为我们的冬季系列提出的最新创意吗
Have you seen Dior's latest ideas for our winter collection?
那些设计漂亮极了
They are lovely.
非常好
Splendid.
克里斯汀 我们刚刚在谈论你和你漂亮的设计
Christian, we were just speaking about you and your lovely work.
谢谢 这...谢谢你们的夸赞
Thank you. It's-- That's very kind.
漂亮 - 热龙先生
Beautiful. - Monsieur Lelong?
我可以和你谈谈吗
May I have a word with you?
我有话要说
I have some news.
当然可以 坐吧
Of course. Sit.
我得到了...
I have had...
一个我做梦都想不到的机会...
an opportunity that has arisen most unexpectedly...
我在听
可以去创办我自己的公♥司♥
to start my own house.
但...
But...
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
我们一起共事多年 我真的很感激你
I'm so grateful to you for all the years that we've had together.
感激你们两个
Both of you.
但这个机会...
But this opportunity...
我不能错过
I cannot pass up.
我明白了
I see.
这只是你的抱负
And is this just an ambition
还是你有资金了
or do you have funding?
我有资金了
I have funding.
谁提供的
From whom?
对我来说 重要的是 你要了解我十分感激...
It's important to me that you do understand how grateful--
克里斯汀 谁提供的
From whom, Christian?
布萨克提供的 马塞尔布萨克
From Boussac. Marcel Boussac.
布萨克
Boussac?
你为了棉花之王要离开我
You are leaving me for the king of cotton?
我知道你和他在一些问题上存在分歧
I know you've had your disagreements with him over the--
他给了你多少钱
How much is he giving you?
多少钱
How much?
六百万法郎
Six million francs.
先生 你还好吗
Are you all right, sir?
这件事我没处理好
I didn't do that very well.
我相信他会明白 你必须抓住这次机会的心情
I'm sure he will see that you must take this chance.
我知道他只是很期待与你合作
I know he was just so looking forward to working with you.
嘿 先生
Hey, monsieur.
是的
Yeah.
别担心你的头发
Don't worry about it.
这是你的勇气勋章
It's your badge of courage.
新政♥府♥已经建立了遣返中心
You know, the new government has set up a repatriation center
让公民与失去的亲人取得联♥系♥
to have citizens connect with their lost loved ones.
他们要求幸存者 去那里提供所能提供的任何信息
They're asking survivors to come and to give any information they can provide...
好让他们追踪到失踪人员
so they can track the missing.
找个时间我可以带你过去
I could take you there sometime.
前提是你觉得能做得来
Only if you feel up to it.
在集中营里也有这样的时刻...
There were moments like this in the camp...
当阳光照在我的脸上 我会闭上双眼 让思想放空
when the sun would hit my face, and I would close my eyes and just vanish.
然后就会发生一些事 将我从恍惚中唤醒 接着...
Then something would happen to wake me from my trance and...
那个地方的真实感会...
the reality of that place would be...
让我感觉更糟糕
more awful.
更绝望
More hopeless.
我学会了讨厌阳光
I learned to hate the sun.
如果你觉得我应该去的话 那...
If you think that I should go, then...
我会去的
I will.
亨利 战前我们开始研制的香水
Henri, the perfumes we began developing before the war--
就是韦特海默兄弟拒收的那些
the ones the Wertheimer brothers rejected
因为他们不希望这些香水与5号♥香水竞争
because they didn't want them competing with No. 5--
你还有样品吗
do you still have the samples?
有的
Yes.
但韦特海默兄弟阻止我们是明智之举
But the Wertheimers were wise to hold us back.
我相信这些香水会比5号♥香水更受欢迎
I'm convinced these could be even more successful than No. 5.
是的...我知道
Oh, yes. Yes, I know.
马上把它们寄给我
Send them to me immediately.
我想把最好的推销出去
I want to market the best of them.
竞争会逼着 韦特海默兄弟支付他们欠我的钱
Competition will force the Wertheimers to pay me what they owe me.
我不敢
I don't dare.
亨利
Henri.
战争期间 我弄丢了记录
During the war, my records were lost.
我需要时间分♥析♥我们研制出的香水
I'll need time to analyze what we created.
我需要这些香水
I need them.
如果在运输中打碎或丢失 它们将永远消失
If broken or lost in transit, they would be gone forever.
这些是我们一起研制的 我只知道部分信息
We made these together, and I only know part of the story.
过来巴黎帮我
Come to Paris and help me.
我在巴黎需要你的嗅觉和洞察力
I need your nose, your insight here in Paris.
你知道的 我不能去巴黎
Well, Paris is impossible for me. You know that.
这是唯一的方法
It's the only way.
剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表