剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表
I don't think I want to continue. - That's how I felt. And then it happened.
德拉哈耶夫人在幻象中看到你了
Madame Delahaye saw you in a vision.
她看到我了 - 是的
She saw me? - Yes.
她知道你会回来
She knew that you would return.
这是不可能的
It's not possible.
这样做没意义 对任何事都没意义
There is no meaning to this, to any of it.
我现在看到你在那里的画面了
I see you there now.
你很痛苦
You are in so much pain.
每个人都很痛苦
Everyone was suffering.
但另外还有个人和你在一起
But there's someone else with you.
他们是单独折磨我们的
They tortured us alone.
我在浴室看到的可不是这样
That's not what I see in the bathroom.
你对那个浴室知道些什么
What do you know about that bathroom?
不 你握住了对方的手
No. You took their hand.
握住我的手
Take my hand.
那个人帮你活了下来
They helped you survive.
你独自一人在这
Here you are alone.
但那里... - 够了
But there-- - That's enough.
你哥哥把你带到我身边
Your brother has brought you to me
这样我也许 能给你那颗烦恼的心带来些许慰藉
so that I might bring some solace to a troubled heart.
当时有人跟你在一起 你握住了对方的手
There was someone with you. You took their hand.
克里斯汀
Christian.
滚出去
Get out of here.
我为你经历的一切感到抱歉 - 德拉哈耶夫人 走
I'm so sorry for what you went through... - Come, Madame Delahaye.
亲爱的 - 下次再说 非常感谢
...my dear - Another time. And thank you so much.
克里斯汀 带她离开这里
Christian, get her out of here.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
索菲
Sophie.
索菲
Sophie!
先生
Monsieur?
迪奥先生说他不来了吗 我们计划去看♥房♥♥产的
Did Monsieur Dior say he's not coming? We are scheduled to visit properties.
没有说
I don't believe so.
取消预约 - 好的 先生
Cancel the appointment. - All right, monsieur.
布萨克先生会不高兴的
Monsieur Boussac will not be pleased.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
她只是想帮你 我们都只是想帮你
She was just trying to help you. We all just want to help you.
帮我
Help me?
你们帮不了我
You cannot help me.
但你回家了
But you're home.
你现在和我们在这里 你必须和我们在这里
You're here now with us. You have to be here with us.
就让我帮你吧
Just let me help you.
是我的错 让的遭遇
It's my fault, what happened to Jean.
我就不该让他离开这间公♥寓♥
I should never have asked him to leave this apartment.
他在这里很安全
He was safe here.
你得原谅自己 当时那种情况 他不可能留在这
You must forgive yourself. It was an impossible situation.
先生 小姐
Monsieur? Mademoiselle?
我之前想来看你 我听说你的情况不太好
I wanted to come see you. I heard you were not doing well.
我之前打过电♥话♥ - 不行
I called earlier. - No.
我想跟你谈谈 - 不行 不见客
I wanted to speak to you. - No. No visitors.
年轻人 现在不是时候 拜托
It's not a good time, young man. Please.
我之前见过你
I've seen your face before.
我是怎么认识你的
How do I know you?
我是让的朋友 我听说你回家了
I was a friend of Jean. I heard that you were home.
请帮个忙 跟我走一趟好吗
Would you do me the favor of coming with me, please?
我有东西要给你看
There is something I need to show you.
凯瑟琳 你身体不好
Catherine, you are in no condition.
先生 这很重要
Sir, I think it's important.
当然可以
Of course.
就在这里
It's just over here.
这就是他们所在的地方
This is where they are.
他们
They?
是的 让和其他人
Yes, Jean and the others.
我们一共有六个人
There were six of us total.
我们在我祖母的房♥子里 安装了一台小型印刷机
We set up a small printing press in my grandmother's house
然后我们就开始分发反纳粹的传♥单♥
and started distributing anti-Nazi leaflets.
起初 这么做似乎没什么影响
In the beginning, it seemed like it wouldn't matter.
但随着影响力日渐增大 抵抗军不断壮大
But it grew. The Resistance grew.
便引起了纳粹敌对势力的注意
And then it caught the attention of the Nazi counterparts.
当我的五个朋友都被纳粹抓走时
When all five of my friends were taken by the Nazis,
我确信下一个会是我
I thought for sure I would be next.
但却没人来找我
But then no one came for me.
第二天 我是安全的
And the next day, I was safe.
我的家人是安全的
And my family was safe.
之后的那天我们也是如此
And the day after that too.
那时我就知道 我的朋友们不会说出我的名字
And that's when I knew my friends would not name me.
我的朋友没有供出我 你也没有
My friends did not break, and you did not break.
我不知道你是如何 在重重折磨下保持缄默的
I do not know how you kept silent through all the torture.
我是来感谢你的
I'm here to say thank you.
我欠你一条命
I owe you my life.
你给了我第二次重新生活的机会
You gave me a second chance to live again.
你准备好了我就送你回家
I will take you home when you are ready.
我现在想起来了
I remember now.
我现在能想起来了
I can remember now.
在集中营里 人们不敢相信 我是有多勇敢才能在折磨中活下来
At the camp people couldn't believe how brave I was to survive the torture.
但不是因为勇敢我才没有说出来
But it wasn't bravery that kept me from talking.
不是胆量
It wasn't courage.
我现在想起来了
I remember now.
是因为你 克里斯汀
It was you, Christian.
没事的
It's okay.
我太累了
I'm so tired.
我希望他们能杀了我
I wish they would kill me.
死掉并不难
Dying is easy.
只有你知道自己该怎么做
Only you know what you should do.
你听见我说话吗 你在跟谁说话
Do you hear me? Who are you talking to?
我对你没什么可说的
I have nothing to say to you!
抓住她...
Get her! Get her!
不要
No!
不要
No!
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry to bother you.
不会 克里斯汀
No bother, Christian.
我只是...我想告诉你 很抱歉我爽约了
I just-- I wanted to tell you I'm sorry for missing our meeting,
还有我明天和以后的每一天都会在那
and I will be there tomorrow and every day thereafter.
我得相信你能靠得住 - 我不会让你失望的
I need to be able to count on you. - I won't let you down.
我们会一起创造出伟大的东西 你 我和布萨克
We'll make something great together. You, me and Boussac.
这是很难得的
It's rare, you know.
什么东西
What is?
获得人生的第二次机会
To get a second chance in life.
第二次机会
Second chance?
是的 我得到了第二次机会
Yes. I have been given a second chance.
我觉得我们都得到了
I think we all have.
艾尔莎 去你自己的房♥间
Find your own room, Elsa.
我没心情听你胡扯
I'm not in the mood for your bullshit.
天啊
For Christ's sake.
你想干吗 - 你说得很对
What do you want? - You're absolutely right.
我从未懂你
I've never understood you.
皮埃尔 - 但我想了解你
Pierre. - But I want to.
今晚
Tonight.
给我跪下
Get on your knees.
可可 别这样
Coco, please.
不是我 是我弟弟干的
It's not me. It's my brother.
那就乖乖听话
So then be a good boy.
把我的钱给我
And pay me my fucking money.
剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表