剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表
Coco.
如果你想让我不透露我所知道的事
If you want me to keep quiet about what I know,
你为什么不确保我得到你承诺我的东西
why don't you just make sure I get what you promised me?
原来如此 就是为了钱
There it is. This is about money.
亲爱的 你在马德里说过 只是钱而已
Darling, you said it yourself in Madrid, it's just money.
当施帕茨把钱花光时 你就是这么跟我说的
That's what you told me when Spatz spent it all.
你说:“我可以给你更多的钱” 然后...
You said, "I can get more." And then--
你把我全心全意给予的灵感与桌布作对比
then you compared my heart and soul to a tablecloth.
我不是有意的
I didn't mean that.
就照顾我 好吗
Just look after me, yeah?
此事可以以吻封缄
It could be sealed with a kiss.
绝对要恭喜你了
Congratulations are definitely in order.
这个风险项目 你的公♥司♥...
This venture, your house...
我不太清楚你对布萨克先生说了什么
I'm not well informed as to what you said to Monsieur Boussac,
但他以前从未给任何个人投过这么多钱
but he has never before invested this much money in any one individual.
这是我的荣幸
Well, it's an honor.
你跟热龙说了吗
Have you told Lelong yet?
你要离开他 他一定会怒不可遏
He must be beside himself that you're leaving him.
还没说 但我会说的
Not yet. But I will.
但你得马上跟他说
But you must do it immediately.
克里斯汀 我们必须要完成所有的文件工作
Christian, we have to finish the paperwork.
雇佣裁缝 女裁缝 模特和员工
Hire the tailors, the seamstress. Hire the models, the staff.
还有选址 位置是非常重要的
Find the location. Location is crucial.
布萨克想要引人注目
Boussac wants something larger than life.
我想要的是更私密 更私人的
I was thinking something a little more intimate, more personal,
能够表达我专为少数女性提供服装的愿望
something that expresses my desire to dress a few women exquisitely.
当然可以 但经营规模还是要大
Of course. But it still needs to be on a grand scale.
布萨克希望的 不仅是只为少数女性提供服装
And Boussac will want something more than a few women dressed.
我相信你知道这一点
I'm sure you know that.
但我需要一点时间
But I will need a little time.
我不确定你是否知道 但... - 你妹妹从恐怖的集中营回来了
I'm not sure whether you know, but-- - Your sister is back from the horrors.
好的 克里斯汀 这太好了 她怎么样
Yes. It's wonderful, Christian. How is she?
她在适应中 但需要一点时间
She's adjusting, but it will take a little time.
这是了不起的壮举啊
It's an amazing feat.
快回家尽你所能照顾凯瑟琳
Go home and take care of Catherine as best you can.
乔治斯 感谢
Thank you, Georges.
但作为你的商业伙伴
But as your business partner,
你应该知道布萨克不是一个很有耐心的人
you should know that Boussac is not a very patient man.
他有自己的时间表
He has his own timetable.
我明白 万分感谢
I understand. I am grateful.
别担心
Don't be concerned.
我很担心
Well, I am concerned.
是真的吗 她在这
Is it true? She's here?
是的 她在这
Yes, she's here.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我必须见她
I have to see her.
埃尔维 她很虚弱 最好是等一等
Hervé, she's weak. It's best to wait.
不行 我必须和她谈谈
No. I must talk to her.
很快就可以了
And you will soon.
但今天不可以 她现在脑子还很迷糊
Not today. She's too confused.
她问起我了吗
Did she ask about me?
她问起我了吗
Did she ask about me?
她患上了失忆症
She's suffering from amnesia.
抱歉 我必须见她
I'm sorry. I have to see her.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
我以为我失去你了
I thought I'd lost you.
所有的一切听起来...
It all sounds--
现在说什么都很愚蠢
It's so foolish to say anything.
好了 让她休息吧
Okay, let's let her rest.
拜托
Please.
就一会儿
Just a moment.
她知道我在这
She knows I'm here.
我以为我失去你了
I thought I'd lost you.
听着 接下来的72小时内我们都不能上街
Look, we can't be on the streets for the next 72 hours.
别担心 风头过后我们马上就走
And don't worry. We'll leave immediately after that.
天黑后 我们会偷偷送走让
We will sneak out Jean after it is dark,
然后我们都会离开
and then we will all leave.
我明天再来
I'll come back tomorrow.
好吗
Okay?
凯瑟琳 握住我的手
Take my hand, Catherine.
告诉我另一个学生的名字
Tell me the name of the other student,
然后这一切就会停止
and all this will stop.
握住我的手
Take my hand.
喂 你好 - 迪奥先生 我有个好消息
Yes? Hello. - I have good news, Monsieur Dior.
请原谅我 你是哪位
Forgive me. Who is this?
你的命运在呼叫你
This is your destiny calling.
我已经为你的新工作室 找到了一个完美的地点
I have identified the perfect location for your new atelier.
稍后乔治斯维格鲁会给你打电♥话♥约个时间
Georges Vigouroux will call you later and set up an appointment
去看工作室的位置
to see the location for the atelier.
布萨克先生 乔治斯知道我需要一 两天的时间
Oh, Mr. Boussac. Georges knows I need another day or two.
迪奥先生
Monsieur Dior,
我坚定不移地想把你的构想变成现实
I am unflinching in my desire to turn your vision into a reality,
但你必须做好应做的事
but you have to do your part.
毕竟这是一门生意
This is a business, after all.
是的 我知道 还有相信我 我真的很感激你
Yes, I know. And believe me, I'm very grateful.
很好 我该说的都说了
Good. Then all that needed to be said already has been.
迪奥 战争即将结束
War is ending, Monsieur Dior.
是时候开始新生活了
It's time for life to begin anew.
能让我感到希望是很罕见的
You know, it's unusual for me to feel hopeful.
但不知怎么地 你做到了
And yet, somehow, you made that happen.
你有韦特海默兄弟的消息吗
Have you heard from the Wertheimers?
还没 - 太可笑了
Not yet. - This is ridiculous.
我要毁了他们
I'm going to ruin them.
有件事你需要明白
You need to understand something.
过去的事不会回头给我们造成困扰 - 你在说什么
Nothing can come back to haunt us. - What are you talking about?
如果你要和韦特海默兄弟开战
If you are going to go to war with the Wertheimers,
所有的秘密就会公之于众
then all the skeletons are going to come out of the closet.
你还有什么是没告诉我的吗
Now, is there anything you haven't told me?
没有...什么也没有
No. No. There is nothing.
有什么秘密是我不知道的吗
Any secrets that I don't know about?
别再问同样的问题了
Stop asking the same question.
如果你今天不给他们打电♥话♥要求回复 我会打给他们的
If you don't call them today and demand a reply, I will!
天啊 听起来你遇到麻烦了
Oh, dear. Sounds like you're in trouble.
艾尔莎 不要说我
Don't start, Elsa.
我生命中所拥有的一切都是我挣来的
All the things I have in life, I earned them.
我白手起家建立了香奈儿公♥司♥
I built the House of Chanel from nothing.
香奈儿5号♥香水是我发明的 是我给他们的
And Chanel No. 5, I invented it. I brought it to them.
现在他们以为偷了我的东西就能逃脱惩罚
And now they think they can get away with stealing it from me.
是谁想从你这偷走它
Who wants to steal it from you?
皮埃尔韦特海默和他那愚蠢的弟弟保罗
Pierre Wertheimer and his stupid brother Paul.
他们逃不掉的 我会得到我应得的
They aren't gonna get away with it. I will get what I'm owed.
很好 我完全赞成人们得到他们应得的
Good. I'm all in favor of people getting what they're owed.
包括我自己
Myself included.
看来今晚的派对会很不错
Looks like it's going to be quite a good party tonight.
你收到邀请函了吗
Did you get your invitation?
我的邀请函 没有 为什么这么问
My invitation? No. Why?
酒店的所有客人都收到邀请函了 前台给了我一个
All the hotel guests are invited. I got given one at the front desk.
我们不去参加派对
We're not going to the party.
为什么不去 让我们来看看上面写了什么 好吗
Why not? Let's see what it says, shall we?
“尊敬的客人和未来的朋友...”
"Distinguished guests and future friends"--
挺贴心的 有点受宠若惊
That's quite sweet. Kind of flattering.
“这么多年过去了 我们都没什么值得庆祝的事”
"After so many years with nothing to celebrate"--
确实如此
True.
“我们诚挚地邀请您 与我们一同为生活举杯
"You are cordially invited to come and raise a glass to life with us
时间是今天下午4点到午夜的任何时刻”
today anytime from 4:00 p.m. to midnight."
我们不认识这些人
We don't know these people.
事实上 我认为你认识他们
Actually, I think you do.
什么
What?
“期待与您相识
"Looking forward to making your acquaintance,
皮埃尔韦特海默夫妇”
剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表