剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表
是的 这也在我的意料之外
Yeah. It became more than I expected too.
但布料 设计 礼服...
But the fabric, the design, the gown...
它们都是无辜的
they are all innocent.
只有即将穿上它的女人才会堕落
Only the woman who will soon wear it will be corrupt.
今晚我们将以盛大的舞会
Tonight we are welcoming Walter Schellenberg
欢迎瓦尔特施伦堡来到巴黎
to Paris with a grand ball.
谁
Who?
瓦尔特施伦堡
Walter Schellenberg.
他很快就会被任命为 纳粹国外情报处负责人
He's soon to be named head of Nazi Foreign Intelligence.
舞会 多么新奇有趣啊
A ball? How quaint.
我希望你和我一起去
I'd like you to join me.
今晚我可能另有安排
I may have other plans for the evening.
我命令你把安排改了
Well, I order them to change.
亲爱的 你没资格命令我做任何事
Darling, you don't order me to do anything.
恐怕我必须坚持让你去
Well, I'm afraid I must insist.
施伦堡亲自要求让你出席
Schellenberg has personally requested your presence.
我7点来接你
I'll call for you at 7:00.
我的朋友 我们要的是名字
My friend, we need names,
地址 联♥系♥人 - 不要...
addresses, contacts. - No--
如果你不给出名字 就会被杀掉
If you will not give names, then you will be killed.
事情不必非得这样
It doesn't have to be this way.
接着审问其他人
Move on to the others.
你会被杀掉的
You will be killed.
根据我们目前的报告可确定
Our reports now confirm that
明天上午11点
tomorrow at 11:00 a.m.,
会在巴拉德射击场处决五名学生
all five students will be executed at the Balard shooting range.
难道我们就不能做点什么来帮他们吗
Is there not something we can do to help them?
我们得和其它分队取得联♥系♥
Well, we need to communicate with the other units.
也许他们被运送至靶场时 我们可以把他们救出来
Perhaps when they are transported to the range, we could break them out.
这可能吗
Is that possible?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我们必须试一试 这是我们欠他的
But we have to try. We owe him.
凯瑟琳 我需要你去传些消息 好吗
Catherine, I need you to deliver some messages, okay?
去拿脚踏车
Get the bike.
请不要让她去
Please don't send her.
埃尔维 拜托
Hervé, please.
我们必须试一试
We have to try.
我明白
I understand.
凯瑟琳 前胎没气了
Catherine, The front tire is flat.
没关系 我来修
It's okay. I will get it.
好了 第一封信是给奥利弗的
Okay. The first one to Olivier.
第二封信是给伯纳德的
The second one to Bernard.
最后一封信是给安东尼的
The last one to Antoine.
我们可能得离开这间公♥寓♥了
And we may have to leave this apartment.
他们能迫使让开口
They could get Jean to talk.
他不会说出名字的
He will not give up names.
你怎么知道呢 你怎么可能知道呢
How can you know that? How can you possibly know that?
他不会说出名字的
He will not name names.
喂 谁啊
Hello. Who is it?
克里斯汀 我是吕西安
Christian, it's Lucien.
我有急事要跟你谈谈
I need to speak with you quite urgently.
克里斯汀 我需要你的帮忙
Christian, I need your help.
今晚的礼服出了点问题
There is a problem with the gown for this evening.
去厨房♥说吧
I'm in the kitchen.
礼服出了问题
Problem with the gown?
有瑕疵...撕裂了
There is a flaw-- S-- A tear.
客户已经在舞会上了
And the client is already at the ball.
她丈夫是主办者之一
And her husband is one of the hosts,
他打电♥话♥来要求你亲自去缝补
and he telephoned and demanded that you personally come and repair it.
我们到底在做什么
What are we doing?
克里斯汀 这些人让我害怕
Christian, these people terrify me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
请原谅我 但这只是个简单的服务 拒绝他们的话会很危险的
Forgive me, but I think it dangerous to refuse them this small service.
求你了
I beg you.
晚上好 欢迎
Good evening. Welcome.
请到楼上去
Just upstairs please.
请出示邀请函
Invitation please.
我想来杯烈性马提尼
I could use a stiff martini.
我很乐意在你的会面结束后跟你喝一杯
I'll gladly join you after your meeting.
请出示邀请函
Invitation, please.
请
Please.
邀请函
Invitation?
准备好了吗
You ready?
小姐 - 谢谢
Mademoiselle. - Thank you.
我需要拿到更多的枪 我们回头在这里见
I need to get more guns. We'll meet back here.
亲爱的 请小心点
Please be careful, my love.
往前走
Move forward.
弯下腰 不要动
Bend down. Hold still.
渣滓 快点
Come on, scum.
告诉我们名字 你们还是能自救的
You can still save yourselves if you give us names.
请出示邀请函
Invitation please.
抱歉... - 请出示邀请函
Pardon. Pardon. - Invitation.
好的
Yes.
迪奥先生 - 是的
Monsieur Dior? - Yes.
我只是来看看...
I'm just here to see--
在这等着
Wait here.
施伦堡先生
Herr Schellenberg.
香奈儿小姐 很高兴见到你
Mademoiselle, what a pleasure.
见到你真的很荣幸
It's a true honor.
亲爱的施帕茨 感谢你的引见
Thank you, dear Spatz, for the introduction.
施伦堡先生 这应该是我的荣幸才对
The honor is all mine, Herr Schellenberg.
欢迎来到法国 - 谢谢
Welcome to France. - Thank you.
我知道我一直等到现在 才来巴黎的原因是合理的
I knew there was good reason I waited my whole life until now to visit Paris.
是什么原因呢
What is that?
谁欢迎我都比不上可可香奈儿欢迎我
Well, who could top Coco Chanel welcoming me?
你可比任何好莱坞明星都大牌啊
Bigger than any Hollywood star that exists.
跟我走
Walk with me.
跟我走 快点
Walk with me, come on.
借过
Excuse me.
迪奥先生
Monsieur Dior.
我非常喜欢巴黎
I love Paris.
怎么能不喜欢呢
Well, what's not to love?
我有消息要告诉你 只告诉你
I have news for you. And you alone.
请坐
Please have a seat.
我们已经指示法庭
We have instructed the courts
为你的公♥司♥援用雅利安人法
to invoke the Aryan laws for your business.
这就是你想要的 对吧
That's what you wanted, yes?
我已经等了20多年了
I've been waiting for over 20 years.
这是谁的错
So whose mistake is this?
请接受我真诚的道歉
My sincerest apologies.
你到底有多无能啊
How talentless are you?
我会解决的
I will fix it.
这是她第一次会见瓦尔特施伦堡
It is her first time meeting Walter Schellenberg.
你知道有多重要吗 - 是的 先生 我知道
Do you understand the importance? - Yes, sir, I do.
快点去 解决了才能离开
Come on, go. Don't leave until it's fixed.
请问我 能看看撕裂的地方吗
May I see the tear please?
你一个人来的吗
Did you come alone?
这不是缝纫的问题
This is not a fault of the sewing.
你是克里斯汀迪奥吗
Are you Christian Dior?
怎么会裂开呢
How did it happen?
你是吗
Are you?
我是
Yes.
我撕破的
I did it.
为什么
Why?
因为你拒绝见我 两次了
Because you refuse to see me. Twice.
太太 我不明白 但没关系
I'm not understanding, madame, but it's okay.
你的妹妹叫凯瑟琳 对吗
Your sister is Catherine, right?
她是不是加入了抵抗军
Is she in the Resistance?
你怎么知道的
How do you know this?
他们拿着她的照片到处在问
They have a photo of her they've been showing around.
剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表