剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表
To where?
安全的地方 可可 跟我走
To safety, Coco. Come with me.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
等我们离开法国 我会告诉你
I'll tell you when we're out of France.
不 现在就告诉我 告诉我...
No, tell me. Tell me now. Tell me--
你不相信我吗
Don't you trust me?
不怎么信
Not so much.
可可
Coco.
去收拾你离不开的东西 然后尽快回来
Pack what you can't live without and be back as quickly as you can.
请不要丢下我就走了 - 我不会的
Please don't leave without me. - I won't.
快点
Come on.
你说你会一个人来的 - 我要走了
You said you'd come alone. - I am leaving.
别走 求你了
No, please.
你不能改变计划 他到底是谁
You don't change the plan. Who the hell is this?
你到底是谁
Who the fuck are you?
不用担心他 拜托
Don't worry about him. Please.
别这样...
Stop it. Stop.
听我说
Look.
我带支付款来了
I have payment.
钱呢 这是什么
Where's the money? What is this?
这是最好的丝绸 比法郎还要值钱
This is the finest silk. This is more valuable than francs.
你在开玩笑吗 钱到底在哪
Is this a joke? Where is the fucking money?
有现钞的话 就拿给我看 - 我有一些钱...
You have actual money, show it to me. - I have some. I have some money,
但这是热龙之家的布料 而且这是...
but this is fabric from Maison Lelong, and it is--
它比黄金还值钱
This is more valuable than gold.
弗朗茨 拜托 告诉他吧 拿上丝绸 我们就可以走了
Please, Franz. Just tell him. Take the silk. We can go.
如果你们想更多的话 我可以给你们拿
And if you would like some more, I will get it for you.
迪奥先生 有人看见你妹妹在拉文斯布吕克
Mr. Dior, your sister has been seen at Ravensbrück.
那是个小镇吗
Is that a town?
是柏林北部的劳♥改♥营
A work camp north of Berlin.
关押的大多数 是女性和政♥治♥犯 条件十分恶劣
Mostly women and political prisoners. Horrific conditions.
集中营
Concentration camp.
是劳♥改♥营 不是灭绝营
A work camp, not an extermination camp.
你确定吗 能证实吗
You sure about this? You have confirmation?
我的联♥系♥人说 他那在处理一个叫凯瑟琳迪奥的人
My contact said he had a Catherine Dior there for processing.
处理 - 是的 我知道的就这些了
Processing? - Yes, that is all I know.
你说处理
You said processing.
那是囚犯到达后受到野蛮对待时的代号♥
That's a code for the barbaric treatment prisoners get upon arrival.
有些被处理的人会直接去见上帝
Some are processed straight to their graves.
凯瑟琳还活着吗
Is Catherine still alive?
我不知道
I don't know.
要多少钱才能查出来
How much would it be to find out?
无论多少钱 我都不在乎 我会...你来...
Whatever the price is, I don't mind. I will-- You name--
你来开价 拜托 就告诉我吧 要...多少钱
Name the price. Please, just tell me. How much?
我会要更多的钱
I will need a lot more money.
克里斯汀 抱歉 对不起
I'm sorry, Christian. I'm sorry.
弗朗茨 为了生存 你为纳粹帝国做了什么
Tell me, Franz, what did you do for the Reich to survive?
各种不同的事
This and that.
你呢
And you?
请别这样...就... - 我吗 我没有加入纳粹帝国
Stop it. Stop, please. Just-- - What about me? I wasn't in the Reich.
我没有背叛我的国家
I didn't betray my country.
你怎么在占领期活下来的呢
How did you survive the occupation, huh?
我是法国人 我奋战了四年 你这个混♥蛋♥
I'm French. I fought for four years, you fucking ass.
请等等 我们这就离开
Please, wait. We will go.
请不要这样 - 埃尔维
Please, stop. - Hervé.
来呀 想开枪就开 - 埃尔维
Come on, shoot me if you want. - Hervé.
我俩都会死在这里
We will both die here.
不要
No!
不要
No!
这个混♥蛋♥永远都不会带她回来
This piece of shit was never going to bring her back.
他在帮我们
He was helping us!
她死了 你听到他说什么了吗 她死了
She's gone. Did you hear what he said? Did you hear what he said? She's gone.
她在该死的纳粹德国劳♥改♥营 她不会回来了
She's in a fucking work camp in Nazi Germany. She's not coming back.
弗朗茨想要帮你
Franz wanted to help you!
弗朗茨想要帮忙的
Franz wanted to help.
我们走吧 - 准备好
Let's go. - Ready.
我有遗憾
I have my regrets, you know.
我也有 我们都有
As do I. We all do.
但我们必须继续向前走
But we must press on.
这个混♥蛋♥永远都不会带她回来
This piece of shit was never going to bring her back.
他在帮我们
He was helping us!
她死了 你听到他说什么了吗
She's gone. Did you hear what he said?
你听到他说什么了吗 她死了
Did you hear what he said? She's gone.
她在该死的纳粹德国劳♥改♥营 她不会回来了
She's in a fucking work camp in Nazi Germany. She's not coming back.
我不知道你是如何做到的 你比我更擅长此事
I don't know how you do it. You're better at it than me.
更擅长
Better?
要选择一条前进的道路 你必须放弃另一条
To choose a path forward, you must leave another behind.
法国万岁
Vive la France.
我亲爱的男爵 可可万岁
And vive la Coco, my dear Baron.
喂
Hello?
他不在这里
He's not here.
不可能 他肯定在那
It's not possible. He must be there.
房♥子是空的 我跟你说了 他不在这 我不能再保护你了
It's empty. I told you, he's not here. I can't protect you anymore.
你问过修女吗 他在等我 他承诺会等我的
Did you ask the nuns? He's waiting for me. He promised to wait.
亲爱的 抱歉 你的名字上了名单
I'm sorry, dear. Your name is on the list.
他们现在必须逮捕你
They will have to arrest you now.
皮埃尔 等等...
Pierre, wait! Wait--
勒韦迪要追捕我们吗
Is Reverdy coming after us?
施帕茨丢下我逃走了
Spatz fled without me.
我们得离开了
We have to leave.
他承诺会等我的
He promised he'd wait for me.
我去取车 - 他背叛了我
I'm gonna get my car. - He betrayed me.
你告发了他
You were turning him in.
真不敢相信 我竟然要离开巴黎了
I can't believe it. I'm actually leaving Paris.
我的...时装店 我的名声
Oh, my-- My boutique. My reputation.
你的命更重要
Your life is more important.
我如果离开 就等于彻底承认了我的罪行
If I'm leaving, it's a complete admission of my guilt.
收拾行李 在酒店后面的街上等我
Pack a bag. Meet me in the street behind the hotel.
可可 快点
Coco, please.
好 我会收拾的
Yes, all right. I will.
战争开始时 我父亲被捕
When my father was arrested at the start of the war,
那时我到处找他
I ran everywhere seeking him.
疯狂吞噬了我
A kind of madness consumed me.
我无法停下救她的脚步
I can't stop trying to save her.
这会是谁呢
Now, who could that be?
克里斯汀 - 克里斯托巴尔
Christian. - Cristóbal.
我一直在想我们还有什么别的选择
I have been thinking what other options we have.
我一直试着联♥系♥可可香奈儿
I have been trying to reach Coco Chanel.
她的侄子曾在军中服役
Her nephew was in the army.
被捕后 关押在德国监狱里长达四年
He was captured and then arrested in a German prison for four years.
我听不明白
I don't understand.
香奈儿和纳粹有联♥系♥
Chanel has connections with the Nazis.
她托关系救了她的侄子
And she used them to get her nephew released.
需要什么吗 - 请问能用下电♥话♥吗
Yes? - Please, can I use your phone?
能 - 谢谢
Yes. - Thank you.
你认识她 你为她工作过
You know her. You have worked for her.
她讨厌我 还瞧不起我
She hates me. She despises me.
你必须去见她
You must go see her.
她在丽兹酒店 我会给她打电♥话♥
She's at the Ritz. I'll call her.
拜托了
Please.
喂
Hello?
可可 你该在这的 你现在必须离开
Coco, you should be here. You must leave now.
好的 我收拾好了 现在过去 在酒店后面
Yes, I'm packed. I'm coming. Behind the hotel.
是的 请快点
Yes. Please hurry.
谢谢
Merci.
(犹太人禁止入内)
NO ENTRY FOR JEWS
前台不接电♥话♥ 天啊
The front desk is not answering. My God.
今晚这个城市真是一片混乱
This city is in absolute chaos tonight.
我应该亲自去趟酒店 如果还有机会的话 我不能就坐在这
I should go to the hotel myself. I can't sit here if there's a chance.
他最好一个人去
It's better if he goes alone.
你唯一的希望就是找她当面谈谈
剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表