剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表
新风貌
第一季第一集
(第二次世界大战期间 德国人占领巴黎长达四年)
(迫使法国人屈服于纳粹的权威和压♥迫♥)
(二战结束后 一位不知名的时装设计师)
(将崭露头角 成为法国人希望的象征)
(这个故事讲述了创造是如何)
(帮助世界重拾精神 焕发生机)
(灵感源于真实事件)
(1955年 巴黎)
亲爱的 拜托
Darling, please.
我不在乎其他设计师
I don't care about other designers.
他们让我厌烦 一直都是
They bore me. Always have.
但香奈儿小姐 他是克里斯汀迪奥
But, Mademoiselle Chanel, he's Christian Dior.
别提他
Dior?
我是来讨论香奈儿公♥司♥的 我的回归
I'm here to discuss the House of Chanel. My comeback.
二战开始 我就关闭了我的时装店 这是战后我推出的第一个系列
My first collection since I closed my boutique at the beginning of the war.
今天 迪奥在索邦大学被授予荣誉
Dior is being honored at the Sorbonne today.
你知道吗
Were you aware of that?
乐得一无所知
Totally, blissfully unaware.
他们正在
They are holding
为迪奥最著名的设计举办回顾展
a retrospective of his most famous designs
是迪奥自八年前推出的设计
since he launched eight years ago.
是的 我...
Yes, I--
我听说迪奥先生这些天紧张得不行
I hear Monsieur Dior is a nervous wreck these days
躲避公众 痛苦连连
hiding from the world, constantly miserable,
因为他知道自己配不上得到的盛赞
because he knows he doesn't deserve his praise.
我没有...不是 我为那些 “困在”索邦大学的学生感到难过
I'm not-- No, I feel sorry for all those students imprisoned at the Sorbonne
他们今天不得不忍♥受他的折磨
having to suffer through him today.
迪奥...
Dior. Dior. Dior.
(黎塞留)
早上好
Good morning.
我对活动的延迟深表歉意
Apologies for the delay.
很明显 大家和我一样
Clearly you share my excitement
都为这历史性的一天感到兴奋
for this history-making day.
很快迪奥先生就会上台
It shouldn't be too much longer now for Monsieur Dior.
迪奥...
Dior. Dior. Dior.
情况越来越糟 我需要你的帮助
It's getting worse. I need your help.
天啊
For God's sake.
他不让我进去 现在还想取消整个活动
He's not letting me in, and now he wants to cancel the whole event.
塞西尔 - 怎么了
Cecile. - Yes?
姑娘们还要多久才能准备好
How soon until the girls are ready?
你什么时候需要她们
When do you need them?
现在
Now.
泽纳克夫人
Madame Zehnacker?
邦让夫人 我们会先安排时装表演
Madame Bonjean. We'll commence with the fashion show,
接着让迪奥先生演讲
followed directly by Monsieur Dior's lecture.
出什么问题了吗
Is there a problem?
没问题
No, no problem.
只是迪奥先生比较喜欢这样安排而已
It's just the way Monsieur Dior prefers it.
迪奥...
Dior. Dior. Dior.
就是这个 对吧 这是死神牌
That's it, isn't it? That's the Death card.
德拉哈耶夫人 请告诉他们 我...
Madame Delahaye, please tell them. I--
我不能出去
I can't go out there.
迪奥...
Dior. Dior. Dior.
姑娘们 快点 请站好第一批位置
Ladies, quickly. First positions please.
快点...
Quickly, quickly.
夫人 我们说好了 今天不再占卜
Madame, we agreed, no more divination today.
是先生执意要的
Monsieur insisted.
好的 现在我再坚决地说一次
Yes, and now I'm insisting again.
你给先生幸运护身符后就请离开
You were to depart after bringing Monsieur his lucky amulets.
我们只剩下两张未翻的牌了
We have but two more cards to turn.
请你们两个都别说了
Please stop it. Both of you please.
克里斯汀 没时间了 我已经让模特上台了
Christian, you're out of time. I've already sent the models.
女士们 先生们 请欣赏克里斯汀迪奥的艺术作品
Mesdames and messieurs, the art of Christian Dior.
你知道这张牌并不代表真的死亡
You know it doesn't mean actual death.
现在就去吧 学生们年轻漂亮 充满活力
Come now. The students are young, beautiful and alive.
他们会问问题 你会表现得很出色的
They will ask questions, and you will be brilliant.
(经典西装外套)
迪奥...
Dior! Dior!
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
迪奥先生
Monsieur Dior.
迪奥先生
Monsieur Dior.
谢谢
Thank you.
我非常荣幸能在此欢迎您的到来
It gives me great pleasure to welcome you,
索邦大学建校700年 您是首位在这发表演讲的时装设计师
the first fashion designer to speak at the Sorbonne in our 700-year history.
谢谢
Thank you.
作为近十年来世界上最有名的设计师
As the most famous designer in the world for close to a decade now,
您对自己创造的作品和 由您开启的变革感到满意吗
are you happy with what you've created and the revolution you started?
我一直想做的
All I ever wanted to do
只是设计史上
is design the most beautiful women's clothing
最漂亮的女装
that ever existed.
1947年 您推出的第一个系列 帮助人类
With your first collection in 1947, you helped humanity find beauty
在经历可怕的二战后 寻找美和重生的欲望
and the desire to live again after the horrors of World War II.
这就是他们教你们的吗
Is that what they're teaching you?
我们今天邀请了来自世界各地的
We have invited the top couture design students
高级定制设计专业的学生加入我们
from around the world to join us here today.
这真的是我人生的高光时刻 谢谢
This is truly a highlight of my life. Thank you.
先生 我们现在就开始 好吗
Monsieur, let's jump right in, shall we?
请提第一个问题
Please, our first question.
迪奥先生 你好
Monsieur Dior, hello.
你好
Hello.
可可香奈儿继八年流亡后
Coco Chanel is returning to Paris this week
本周将重返巴黎
after eight years living in exile.
她是二战前世界上最负盛名的设计师
She was the most famous designer in the world before the war,
她承诺要夺回 属于她的高级时装设计师宝座
and she's promising to regain her throne of couture royalty.
您对此有何感想
So, how do you feel about that?
我想我得另找地方坐了
I guess I will have to find somewhere else to sit.
时尚...什么是时尚 你们认为迪奥代表时尚
Fashion, fashion. What is fashion? You think Dior is fashion?
迪奥的设计太奢华了
Dior's designs are extravagance.
我没时间做奢华的设计
I have no time for extravagance.
不对 简约 这才是我的风格
No, simplicity, that's my style.
女装应注重实用性 而不是奢华的外观
The dress shouldn't wear the woman. It's the woman who should wear the dress.
现在 你已经70岁了 还要东山再起
And now, at 70, you're making a comeback.
这确实很振奋人心
It's inspiring.
拜托 亲爱的 我永远不会放弃香奈儿公♥司♥
Please, darling. I would never abandon the House of Chanel.
永远不会
Never.
我自己建立的公♥司♥ 看看我创造的一切
I built it myself. Look at all that I created.
这是我唯一真正拥有的东西
It's my only real possession.
现在它比以往任何时候都需要我
And now I'm needed more than ever.
老实说 亲爱的...把这句刊登出来
To be perfectly honest, darling-- print this--
克里斯汀迪奥毁了 法国高级时装 我要回来拯救它
Christian Dior ruined French couture, and I'm coming back to save it.
迪奥先生
Monsieur Dior?
问吧
Yes?
在德国占领巴黎期间
Is it true that, during the German occupation of Paris,
可可香奈儿关闭自己的工作室
Coco Chanel closed her atelier
拒绝为纳粹的夫人们设计服装
and refused to design dresses for the wives of Nazis
而您还继续做设计赚钱 这是真的吗
while you kept designing and making money?
请提出时尚方面的问题
Let's please direct our questions to fashion.
不...不用 这个问题问得好
Oh, no. No, this is a very good question,
我想回答你的问题
and I want to answer the questions that you want to ask.
香奈儿小姐有自己的公♥司♥
Mademoiselle Chanel had her own business,
关掉公♥司♥是她的决定
and it was her decision to close.
我当时是...
I was--
我当时是吕西安热龙手下的无名小卒
I was a nobody working for Lucien Lelong.
对于那些经历过兵荒马乱人来说
For those who lived through the chaos of war...
四年纳粹占领期是 我们生命中最黑暗的日子
four years Nazi occupation, darkest days of our lives...
是的 我们确实把我们的设计 卖♥♥给了纳粹的夫人们和女友们
And yes, we did sell our designs to Nazi wives and girlfriends.
这就是真♥相♥
There is the truth,
但真♥相♥的背后总隐藏着另一个真♥相♥
but there is always another truth that lives behind it.
(1943年)
(纳粹占领巴黎三年后)
女士们 先生们
Mesdames and messieurs,
如果没有配给卡 我们就不能给你们食物
if you don't have your ration card, we cannot give you food.
拜托...
Please, please, please.
请问我能站在你前面吗 - 不行...不好意思
May I please get in front of you? - No, no. I'm sorry.
剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表