剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表
Schedule has her arriving in the next day or two. But...
怎么了
What is it?
法国外♥交♥部♥告诉我...
The French Ministry told me...
很多人在途中死去
that many people have been dying in transit.
我想让你去见她
I want you to meet her.
我觉得我的心脏承受不了 如果...
I don't think my heart could take it if--
她已经撑到了现在 就剩最后几步了 她一定会撑住的
She's made it this far. She will make it these last few steps.
还有你一定要带上鲜花
And you must bring flowers.
我听说人们会为归来的亲人带上丁香花
I heard people are bringing lilacs for their loved ones who return.
我会带上鲜花的
I will bring flowers.
还会为她准备她最喜欢的晚餐
And I'll prepare her favorite supper.
- 克里斯汀 - 怎么了
- Christian... - Hmm?
一直以来你都是对的
...you were right all this time...
在我希望破灭时 你仍怀揣希望
to keep hope alive while mine died.
女士们 先生们 请上到顶层
Mesdames and messieurs, please move up to the top floor.
请保持秩序
Please remain orderly.
女士们 先生们 他们会在十分钟后到达
Ladies and gentlemen, they will be arriving in ten minutes.
十分钟
Ten minutes.
往前走
Step forward.
奥斯威辛
Auschwitz.
- 名字 - 凯瑟琳迪奥 D-I-O-R
- Name? - Catherine Dior, D-I-O-R.
女士们 先生们 耐心点
Patience, ladies and gentlemen.
凯瑟琳是我妹妹
Catherine is my sister.
她是在德累斯顿附近被发现的 被关在拉文斯布吕克
She was found near Dresden. She was in Ravensbrück.
请不要堵住过道
Please, do not block the hallway.
没错 我看到她的名字了
Yes, I see her name.
他们快到了 你到边上等等
They're arriving. You must wait to the side.
是的 继续往前走
Yeah, keep on moving forward.
前进 祖国的儿女们
Come on, Children of the fatherland
光荣之日已来临
The day of glory has arrived
暴君在压♥迫♥我们
Against us, from tyranny
举起染满鲜血的旗帜
The bloody banner is raised
在乡村 你听见
Do you hear, in the countryside
凶残的士兵在怒吼吗
The howling of the fierce soldiers?
他们径直冲向我们
They come right into our arms
残杀我们的妻儿
To gut our sons, our women
公民们 拿起武器
To arms, citizens!
组队抗争
Form your battalions
前进 前进
Onward, let's march!
让肮脏的鲜血...
Let impure blood...
碧翠丝 碧翠丝福兹
Beatrice! Beatrice Fuzet!
- 凯瑟琳 凯瑟琳迪奥 - 杜布瓦
- Catherine! Catherine Dior! - Dubois!
- 塞尔维... - 所有人都保持冷静
- Sylvie! Sylvie! - Everyone stay calm.
让杜布瓦
Jean Dubois!
凯瑟琳...
Catherine! Catherine!
我看到他了 我要进去
I see him. I need to go in.
请保持冷静
Please, calm down.
碧翠丝 碧翠丝福兹
Beatrice! Beatrice Fuzet!
还有乘客吗 还有人吗
Are there more passengers? More people?
先生 不好意思 现在火车里没人了 所有人都到了
I'm sorry, sir, the trains are empty now. Everyone has arrived.
我妹妹在那列火车上 为什么她不在这
My sister was on that train. Why isn't she here?
先生 非常抱歉 有些乘客 没能撑到旅途的最后
I'm very sorry, sir, but some didn't make the journey.
不少人离我们而去 尸体都在这了
We lost quite a few. The bodies are here.
先生 别看 请等他们都离开后再认领
Sir, please. Wait until they're all taken off.
我妹妹不在这里
My sister isn't here.
她应该在这儿的 她上火车了
She's supposed to be here. She was on the train.
我们不可能知道每个人都在哪里
It's impossible to know where everyone is.
先生 请节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss, sir.
但如果你想和我们一起去巴黎 你会去的
But if you wanted to come to Paris with us, you would.
亲爱的 有些时候 事情是没法办成的
Sometimes, my dear, things are not possible.
但如果你爱我们的话...
But if you loved us--
- 我真的很爱你们 - 你不爱我们
- I do love you. - No, you don't.
嘉贝拉 永远不要说这些话
Gabrielle, don't ever say that.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
克劳德先生也不相信你 它也想让你一起去
Monsieur Claude doesn't believe you either. He wants you to come too.
克劳德先生是个毛绒玩具 它什么都不想要
Monsieur Claude is a stuffed animal. He doesn't want anything.
我不能去 巴黎人不想要我 也许他们从来就不想要我
I can't go. People in Paris don't want me. Maybe they never did.
我要你答应我 如果你需要什么 你会给我打电♥话♥
Now, I want you to promise that you'll call if you need anything.
我要你照顾好自己
I need you to take care of yourself.
听话 知道吗 这样会有益于爸爸的健康
Be good, huh? That will help make papa healthy.
- 我们回来的时 你会在这里吗 - 我还能去哪呢
- You'll be here when we come back? - Where else would I go?
- 我爱你 - 我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
走吧
Go.
香水都在这吗
Perfume's all there?
是的 小姐 一共59瓶 一瓶在运输中碎了
Yes, mademoiselle, 59 bottles. One broke in transit.
这瓶我付钱了吗
Did I pay for it?
没有 小姐 这瓶已从账单上扣除
No, mademoiselle. It was taken off the bill.
你现在就开车带着它们 和一小时后到的货运火车汇合
You will drive them now to meet the freight train in an hour.
有个信使会在那等着 把它们送到法国南部的亨利那
A courier will be waiting to take them to Henri in the south of France.
小心点 你知道这些香水有多值钱的
Be careful. You know how valuable these bottles are.
能打扰您一下吗
May I trouble you?
我已经两个月没收到工资了
It's been two months since I've received a paycheck.
我会处理的 把后备箱锁上
It will be taken care of. Lock the trunk.
什么时候
When?
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
如果你能付得起香水 就不能考虑一下我吗
If you can afford this, can't you please consider me?
我会考虑你的问题的
You will be considered.
天啊 嘉贝拉的玩具熊
Oh, my goodness. Gabrielle's bear.
我们有时间赶上他们 然后再赶上货运火车吗
Will we have time to catch them and still make the freight train?
我觉得赶不上 那是两个不同的方向
I don't think so. It's two different directions.
我们能及时赶上他们
We can catch them in time.
小姐 我真的认为你得留在这
Mademoiselle, I really think you have to stay here
- 因为我要加速行驶 - 别说了 去开车
- because I need to speed. - Stop talking and drive.
怎么会发生这样的事呢
How did you let this happen?
你已经载着我在瑞士转了八个月了
You've been driving me around Switzerland for eight months now.
我还以为你现在对引擎了如指掌呢
I'd think you'd know your way around the engine by now.
我们永远都没法 将克劳德先生给到嘉贝拉了
We'll never get Monsieur Claude to Gabrielle.
你打算怎么把香水送到火车上
How are you going to get the perfume to the train?
你好
Hello!
你好 我们的车似乎抛锚了
Hello there. We seem to be stalled.
你们有谁比这个康拉德 更了解汽车引擎吗
Do either of you know car engines better than Conrad here?
就照他们说的做
Just do what they say.
- 别让他们把车开走 - 你们两个都跪下
- Don't let them take the car. - On your knees, both of you!
- 小姐 别跑 - 站住
- Stop, mademoiselle! - Stop!
别让他们把车开走
Don't let them take the car!
等等 不要 别朝她开枪
Wait! No! Don't shoot her.
- 请别开枪 别朝我开枪 - 别朝她开枪
- Please don't. Don't shoot me. - Don't shoot her.
- 她不该出现在这的 - 但她就在这
- She wasn't supposed to be here. - But she is.
你认识这些人吗
You know these men?
我跟你说了 不要开枪
I'm telling you, don't shoot.
小姐 你欠他一条命
You owe him your life, mademoiselle.
我们走吧
Let's go.
小姐 对不起 我跟你说了我需要钱还债
I'm sorry, mademoiselle. I told you I needed money to pay my debts.
反正都是假货 臭得很
They're all fake anyway. They stink.
拿去把你妻子熏臭吧
Go stink up your wife!
若你付我钱就不会发生这种事
If you'd only paid me.
可恶的混♥蛋♥
Little fucker.
拜托
Please!
天啊
Oh, God.
拜托
Please!
拜托
Please!
拜托 你没看见我吗
Please! Don't you see me?
怎么回事
What?
路易斯 她是谁
Louis, who is it?
天啊 小姐
Oh, my God, mademoiselle.
发生什么事了 你还好吗
What happened? Are you all right?
我很好 我是...车坏了
I'm fine. I was-- Car trouble.
- 可可 - 什么事
- Coco. - Huh?
雷奈
Oh, René.
你什么时候到的
When did you get here?
安德烈叫我过来确保你没惹上麻烦
剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表