剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表
The sort of things you need.
我们这辈子遇到的都是你这样的男人
You know, we've been around men like you our whole lives.
她能看透你
She can see right through you.
我也能
So can I.
我知道你需要什么
I know what you need.
施帕茨来这只是为了给我们提供帮助
Spatz here was just offering to help us.
卡梅尔斯♥诺♥明天要来这里
Carmel Snow is coming here tomorrow.
我要你们两个都离开
I need you both gone.
好的 但是 可可 我们是...
Yeah, but, Coco, we're--
我们是...合作伙伴
we're... partners.
你就是一团乱 看看你自己
All you are is a mess. Look at yourself.
艾尔莎 滚出我的视线
Get out of my sight, Elsa.
滚出去
Get out!
至于你 去把我要的东西拿给我
And you, go get me what I asked for!
我马上回来 请在这里等等
I'll just be a moment. Please wait here.
你会给我我想要的 对吗
You'll get me what I need, will you?
因为可可不会 她讨厌我 她一直都讨厌我
'Cause Coco won't. She hates me. She's always hated me.
艾尔莎 - 怎么了
Elsa. - Yeah?
没人讨厌你 耐心点
Nobody hates you. Just be patient.
我要见一个能帮我们的人 好吗
I'm meeting someone who can help us, all right?
好的 但你是为了她去见的 不是为了我
Yes, but you're meeting them for her, not me.
那人也能帮你 好吗
They'll be able to help you as well, all right?
耐心等待
Sit tight.
长久以来 我们一直在通信 我都忘了你有多神秘了
We've been messaging for so long, I forgot how mysterious you are.
我最后一次见你时 我们是不是就在施伦堡的办公室里
Could it be that we were actually in Schellenberg's office when I last saw you?
克莱茵小姐
Fr?ulein Klein.
谢谢你
I appreciate it.
每天早上吃两片 连用三天
Take two tablets every morning for three days.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
(药店)
CHEMIST
亲爱的施伦堡 他怎么样了
How is he, dear Schellenberg?
你没听说吗 - 没有
You haven't heard? - No.
丹麦人抓了他
The Danish got him.
他已经被拘留一段时间了
He has been in custody for some time now.
他一直在吐露秘密
He has been talking.
那他的文档呢 他的文件呢
And his files? His documents?
大多数都销毁了 但是...
Many of them were destroyed but...
但是
But?
仍有未销毁的 当时没时间处理
Not all of them. There was no time.
那帽子模特行动呢
And what about Operation Modellhut?
香奈儿的溃败行动
The Chanel debacle?
我不确定
I can't say for sure.
有人吗
Hello?
你好 打扰了
Hello. Excuse me.
请给我一些你们最好的麻醉剂
I'd like some of your best narcotics, please.
之后我可以去拿处方 如果你...
I can get the prescription afterwards, if you--
不行 你不能再过来了 - 也许我可以...
No. You can't come back here. - Maybe I could just--
我有刀 - 来人啊 救命
I have a knife. - Somebody, help!
这是你新身份的证件
Here are the papers for your new identity.
是从伪造我身份的同一个人那弄来的
From the same man who forged mine.
他很厉害
He's good.
有多厉害
How good?
对我们来说他能力足够了
Good enough for us.
你打算怎么处理香奈儿和她的朋友
What have you planned for Chanel and her friend?
你确定她们是否构成威胁了吗
Have you decided if they are a threat?
放手 别这样 拜托
Let go! Stop it! Please!
放开我 - 快走 我稍后找你
Let go! - Go. I'll find you later.
我不想跟你们走 不要 求你们了 不要带我走
I don't want to come with you! No! Please! Just don't.
我不能走
I can't.
天啊
Oh, my.
太棒了
It's fabulous.
我相信这些香水定会一售而空
I'm sure the bottles will fly out of the store.
那你会帮我吗
Then you will help me?
要是我能就好了
If only I could.
听我说 我没有忘记你为时尚所做的一切
Look, I haven't forgotten all you've done for fashion.
但是 可可 你必须接受一个事实 有些障碍连我都无法跨越
But, Coco, you must accept that there are some hurdles even I can't surmount.
你现在的名声让我们无法对你进行推广
Your present reputation makes it unthinkable for us to champion you.
《哈泼时尚》想找一个...
Harper's wants to find a--
战后全新的有创见的人物 以引领我们进入下一个篇章
a new postwar visionary to lead us into the next chapter.
世界并不想要我们这样年长的女性
The world isn't looking for old ladies like us.
我虽然老了 但我还没死
I may be old, but I'm not dead.
我每天都有很多想法 新的想法
I'm alive every day with ideas. New ideas.
我得做我的工作
I need to do my work.
现在我发现自己身处这个地方 形同监狱
Now, I find myself in this place, in this prison.
曾经赞美我的世人
The world that once celebrated me
现在已经忘记了我为了时尚 为了这个世界所做的一切
has now forgotten all that I did for fashion and for the world.
没有...你没有被遗忘
No. No, you are not forgotten.
如果你不能写我
If you can't write about me,
也许你可以用另一种方式帮我
perhaps you can help in another way.
如果可以 我会帮的
Well, if I can, I will.
你可以带几瓶香水回去
Will you take some bottles back with you
把它交到重要的人手里吗
and get them into the hands of people who matter?
如果你能把香水送到我住的酒店 剩下的我来做
If you can get your bottles delivered to my hotel, I'll do the rest.
我去割点草药
Got to cut some herbs.
我们晚餐吃沙拉吧
Let's have a salad for dinner.
爸爸 有件事我想告诉你
Papa, there's something I wanted to tell you.
我在听
I'm listening.
是关于弗里德曼的女儿塔妮娅 - 怎么了
It's about Friedman's daughter, Tania. - Uh-huh?
我没有告诉你事情的全部
I didn't tell you the whole story.
该死的 天啊 该死的
Fuck. Oh, God. Fuck.
摔碎了
Broke it.
爸爸 你听到我说的了吗
Papa, did you hear what I said?
往右移一点
To the right a bit.
(克里斯汀迪奥)
我母亲一定会吓坏的
My mother would be horrified.
太漂亮了
It's beautiful.
爸爸
Papa?
爸爸
Papa?
你来得正是时候
You're just in time.
你有没有觉得这个太大了 - 没有...很完美
Do you think it's too big? - No, no, no, no. It's perfect.
你觉得的呢 有没有觉得太大了
Well, what do you think? Do you think it's too big?
我得跟你谈谈
I have to talk to you.
什么事 - 爸爸
What is it? - Papa.
爸爸...
Papa. Papa.
凯瑟琳打来了电♥话♥
Catherine called.
你父亲去世了
Your father died.
爸爸 不要
Papa? Papa? No.
爸爸 醒醒 爸爸
Papa, wake up. Papa? Papa?
亲爱的 是他的心脏问题
It was his heart, my love.
心脏停止了跳动
It gave out.
爸爸 我没时间
I don't have the time, Father.
我希望你们都回来看看我
I want you all to come visit.
我没时间
I don't have the time.
家庭也很重要
Family is important too.
我们都由两部分组成
We are all two parts.
光明和黑暗
The light and the dark.
由一道分界线分割开来
Separated by a bar.
你做了什么
What have you done?
这就是你要向世界展示的东西
That's what you need to show the world.
所有的草图哪去了
Where are all the sketches?
我找到了
I found it.
那件决定性的作品
The definitive piece.
(经典西装外套)
剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表