剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表
她需要我 - 艾尔莎 不是的
She needs me. - No, Elsa.
她从来就不需要你 我想现在连你也知道了这一点
She never needed you, and I think even you know that by now.
但这听起来很不错
But that sounds lovely.
祝你和你的姐妹洛蒂过上美好的生活
Have a wonderful life with sister Lottie.
我有个爱我的亲姐妹 你这个混♥蛋♥
I've got a real sister who loves me, you arse!
我不需要你或可可或任何人 我...
I don't need you or Coco, or anyone! I--
即你创办的画廊倒闭的事
That art gallery you started and failed.
我想知道要多少套服装
I want to know how many dresses
才能抹去发生在凯瑟琳身上的事
it will take to erase what happened to Catherine.
发生在伯纳德身上的事
To Bernard.
夫人 您先走
After you, madam.
大家都去哪了
Where is everyone?
被暴雨吓跑了
Storm ran them off.
酒店停电了
We lost power.
你知道艾尔莎隆巴尔迪退房♥了吗
Do you know if Elsa Lombardi has checked out?
小姐 据我所知 还没退房♥
Not to my knowledge, mademoiselle.
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的
My love?
会议进行得很顺利
The meeting went well.
我想他们会谈判的
I think they're going to negotiate...
所以我思考了一下
which made me think.
我想跟你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you.
我为昨晚说的话道歉 我害怕极了
I'm sorry for what I said last night. I got so scared.
艾尔莎
Elsa?
艾尔莎
Elsa?
艾尔莎
Elsa?
天啊...
Oh, my--
天啊
Oh, my God.
醒醒
Wake up!
艾尔莎
Elsa!
来人啊 帮帮我 拜托 艾尔莎
Somebody help me, please. Elsa!
艾尔莎 醒醒
Elsa, wake up!
艾尔莎
Oh, Elsa.
亲爱的
Oh, my darling.
克里斯汀 我听到了声响
Christian. I heard a noise.
我以为就我一个人在这
I thought I was here alone.
是的 我知道 很晚了
Yeah, I know. It's late.
我在想办法让我们得到所需的帮助
I was trying to find a way for us to get the help we need.
结果是 - 我们得不到
And? - It's not going to happen.
但也许我们可以向后推迟
But maybe we can postpone.
推迟发布日期
Move the launch date.
或者等到下一个时装季
Or wait till the next season.
不行 我不能让这场发布会以失败告终
No, I can't allow it to fail.
去做你不得不去做的事吧
Do whatever you have to do.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
这意味着要从其他公♥司♥招人
It will mean hiring from the other houses.
做吧
Do it.
我们必须要活下去
We have to survive.
向我保证 你会带我一起去
Promise me you will take me with you.
艾尔莎 我会带上你的
I do, Elsa.
我保证
I promise.
我们会永远在一起
We'll always be together.
剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表