剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表
(灵感源于真实事件)
今生 我属于他 他属于我
It's him for me And me for him in this life
他对我这样说
He told me so
以一生起誓
Swore it for life
无论我何时见到他
And whenever I see him
我都能感受到
I feel it inside me
我跳动的心
My beating heart
(歌♥剧院 伊迪丝琵雅芙)
好听
Bravo!
好听
Bravo!
亲爱的朋友们 我很荣幸今晚能和你们欢聚一堂
My dear friends, I'm honored to be here with you tonight.
我们有很多值得庆祝的事
We have much to celebrate.
但也有很多需要哀悼的事
But we have much to mourn as well.
我想请大家帮个忙
I would like to ask you all to help me with something.
下面这首歌♥ 是献给那些在战争中失去亲人的人
This next song is dedicated to those who have lost someone to the war.
如果你在悼念心爱的人 请站起来 好吗
If you are in mourning for a loved one, would you please stand?
克里斯汀
Christian.
不 我不行
No, I cannot.
- 为了凯瑟琳 - 我没有在悼念她
- For Catherine. - I am not in mourning.
凯瑟琳会回家的
Catherine will return home.
那就替我悼念吧 为我的父亲
Do it for me then. For my father.
陪我一起
Be with me.
我们曾深爱着彼此
We were fond of each other
如同恋人一般
As lovers do
有一天你离我而去
And then one day you left me
自此 我心破碎
I've been heartbroken ever since
仰望天空 满眼都是你
I see you all over the sky
广阔的大地 你无处不在
I see you everywhere on earth
你是我快乐的源泉 是我的太阳
You're my joy and my sun
我的黑夜 我的白昼 我清澈的黎明
My night, my days, my clear dawns
你无处不在 因为你就在我心里
You're everywhere 'Cause you're in my heart
你无处不在 因为你是我幸福的根本
You're everywhere 'Cause you're my happiness
你是我身边的一切事物
All the things around me
我感觉
I find that
好极了
Wonderful
新 风 貌
第一季第五集
克里斯汀 雅克
Christian. Jacques.
乔治斯
Georges.
你呈现的作品比以往还要出色
You're presenting more splendidly than ever.
我很高兴见到你
I'm so pleased to see you.
- 乔治斯 - 我超爱你在...
- Georges. - I simply adored your work
(设计师兼企业家 乔治斯维格鲁)
...时装剧院展示的作品 我还没来得及告诉你
at Théatre de la Mode, and I haven't had a moment to tell you.
- 谢谢 - 真的很惊艳
- That's very kind. - Stunning, truly.
你恢复了巴黎时装的荣耀
You restored glory to Paris couture.
乔治斯 你太抬举我了
Georges, you flatter too much.
我抬举你是有目的的
I flatter to a purpose.
我在寻找人才...抽烟吗
I'm on a hunt-- A cigarette?
- 不抽 谢谢 - 不抽
- No, thank you. - No.
我在寻找新的设计师 接替我在菲拉普高登的工作
I'm on a hunt for a new designer to take over my role at Philippe & Gaston.
布萨克已经提拔我进入高层管理
Boussac has elevated me to some upper management.
你认识什么人吗
Might you know someone?
乔治斯 你怎么做到在琵雅芙小姐
Georges, how can you talk business
出色的表演之后谈生意的
after such a transcendent performance by Mademoiselle Piaf?
乔治斯 你从不休息吗
Don't you ever rest, Georges?
布萨克从不睡觉 所以我也不用
Boussac doesn't sleep, and so I don't either.
- 听起来挺累的 - 确实如此
- Sounds exhausting. - It is.
现在我在寻找自己的接替者
And now I'm on a quest to find my own replacement.
巴尔曼真的不干了吗
Is it true Balmain quit?
不是 他只是离开去开公♥司♥了
Well-- No, he left to open his own house.
所以 现在热龙让我面试其他设计师
And so, now Lelong has me interviewing other designers
来接替他的工作
to fill his shoes.
似乎命运让我们承担了类似的任务
Seems fate has saddled us with similar tasks.
确实
Indeed.
我在面试设计师时
So, while I am interviewing designers,
如果他们不是很符合我们的审美要求
if one does not quite meet our aesthetic
但符合你们的 我会告诉你
but might meet yours, then you will know.
好的 太感谢了 把不要的丢给我
Yes, please. Throw me a scrap.
但也许合适的人选就在我面前
However, the right person might be the one in the mirror.
不行 我很高兴与热龙共事
No, I'm very happy where I am with Lelong.
倒也是
Fair enough.
(瑞士 洛桑美岸大酒店)
姨妈 我喜欢留宿聚会
Auntie, I love a sleepover.
我也喜欢
I love them too.
你知道我小时候从没在外过过夜吗
Did you know I never had any sleepovers when I was little?
- 从没有过吗 - 从没有过
- Never? - No, never.
为什么
Why?
我当时只比你现在大一点 任何事都要靠自己
I was barely older than you are now and utterly on my own.
我得自己做所有的事
I had to do everything for myself.
那太恐怖了
That's so scary.
嘉贝拉 你永远都不会孤单的
You'll never be alone, Gabrielle.
你能保证吗
Promise?
能
Yes.
因为你有我和你父亲照顾你
Because you have me and your father to look after you.
还有克劳德先生
And Monsieur Claude.
是的
Yes.
还有克劳德先生
And Monsieur Claude.
小姐 你一直都让我有话直说
Mademoiselle, you always ask me to be direct.
是的 有话直说是最好的
Yes, direct is best.
安德烈
André,
你的情况很严重 而且只会越来越糟
your condition is severe and only getting worse.
不可能 他一直都按你说的做
That can't be. He's following all of your directives.
他在休息 他会多休息点的
He's resting. And he's going to rest even more.
我正打算买♥♥一处明亮静谧的庄园
I'm purchasing an estate with light and calm.
我们今天下午就要敲定合同了
We're finalizing the contract this afternoon.
结核病很难好转
Tuberculosis is hard to turn around.
但我在丹麦有个同事
But there's a colleague in Denmark
他正在开♥发♥一种实验性治疗方法
who is developing an experimental treatment
目前也有一些成功案例
which is having some success.
那安德烈必须去接受治疗
Then André must get it.
我们该怎么跟嘉贝拉说
What will we tell Gabrielle?
说你好转了
That you're getting better.
热龙先生坚持 让我们今天面试多几位设计师
Monsieur Lelong is adamant that we interview more designers today.
- 现在不行 - 第一位面试时间在一小时后
- Not now. - And your first is in one hour
是一名年轻的意大利裁缝 名叫彼得罗 刚搬来巴黎
with a young Italian tailor named Pietro, who just moved to Paris.
不行 你太残忍♥了 白昼渐短
No, you are merciless. You know, the day dwindles.
我有工作要做 我应该做设计的
I have work to do. I should be designing.
泽纳克夫人...不行 你...拜托 不管是谁 你去面试
So Madame Zehnacker-- No, y-- Please, attend to this whatever--
这个意大利人 不管他叫什么 拜托
this Italian, whatever his name is, please.
他的名字很好记 他已经改名为“皮埃尔”
His name is easy to remember. He's changed it to "Pierre."
什么 不可以 我们绝不可以 用另一个皮埃尔代替原来的那个
What? No, we can't possibly replace one Pierre with another.
那就以他的姓氏称呼他 卡丹
Well, then call him by his last name, which is Cardin.
我觉得他有才华
And I think he has talent.
那就聘用他
So hire him.
一小时
One hour.
除了帽子 裙子和晚礼服 我还能做很多东西
I can create much more than hats, skirts and evening gowns.
皮埃尔卡丹先生
Monsieur Pierre Cardin.
它是有性别的 对吧
It has a sexuality to it, yeah?
(专业裁缝 皮埃尔卡丹)
还有狂野
And a "rawrness."
没错 卡丹先生 这件夹克 是你设计 剪裁和缝制的吗
Yes. And tell me, Mr. Cardin, did you design, cut, sew this blazer?
先生
Monsieur,
从七岁起 我就一直在缝制衣服
since seven years old, I have been sewing.
我对它的了解远远超过我对呼吸的了解
I know it better, way better, than I know how to breathe.
如果被录用 我会设计和缝制出 会比你想象中还要出色的高级时装
Hire me, and I will design and sew couture finer than you could ever dream.
不要
No!
检查一下针脚和缝合线
Check the stitching, the line.
我就是为它而活的
It is my reason for living.
你总是这么兴奋吗
Are you always this excited?
迪奥先生 我能占用你一点时间吗
Monsieur Dior, may I have a minute?
可以
Yes, okay.
我需要知道这里是怎么回事吗
Do I even want to know what's going on here?
由你决定
剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表