剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表
但日复一日 食物都没了 - 大家都一样
But day after day, the food runs out. - For all of us.
不行 我要养活的不只我自己
No, I have more than myself to feed.
拜托...这...我们都在苦苦挣扎
Please-- It's-- We are all struggling.
没有食物了 现在关闭
No more food! This is now closed.
站住 请出示证件
Stop. Let's see your papers.
你们为什么每天都骚扰我们
Why do you harass us day after day?
你的证件
Your paper.
你每天都看到我从这里经过
You've seen me pass by every day.
至少能把相机还给我吧
Can I at least have my camera back?
小姐 很抱歉叫你停下 但我们必须查看你的证件
Mademoiselle. So sorry to stop you, but we must see your papers.
马上给你
Right away.
你要去哪里
And where are you going?
去上班
To work.
今早过得好吗 - 汉斯 我们过得怎么样
How are you this morning? - Hans, how are we?
无聊 我很无聊
Bored. I am bored.
汉斯觉得很无聊
Hans is bored.
我觉得孤独
And I'm lonely.
小姐 你过得怎么样
How are you, mademoiselle?
你是比较无聊还是比较孤独
Are you more bored or lonely?
也许既无聊也孤独
Perhaps both?
我一定是把证件落家里了
I must have left them at home.
我可以在午休时回去拿
I can go back for them on my lunch break.
我们现在和你一起去确认一下好吗
Shall we go there with you now to make sure?
证件是放在卧室吗
Are they in the bedroom?
如果你没有证件 我们必须逮捕你
If you have no papers, we must arrest you.
拜托
Please.
这只是个简单的错误
It's a simple mistake.
简单的错误就用简单的方法来更正
Simple mistakes lead to simple solutions.
如果你反抗 我们就不得不伤害你 那可太遗憾了
If you resist, it would be a shame for us to have to hurt you.
站住...
Stop! Stop!
穿着这么不方便的鞋子 你还想跑掉
How could you think to run in such stupid shoes?
求你了 不要
Please, no.
停下来 求你了 不要 - 别动
Stop, please, no! - Don't move.
别动
Don't move.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
快点 - 别动
Hurry up. - Don't move.
别动
Don't move.
冈瑟
Gunther!
你还好吗 你做到了 下套成功了
Are you all right? You did it. The trap worked perfectly.
她在流血 - 让 拿走他的枪
She's bleeding. - Jean, get his gun.
凯瑟琳 - 没关系 这不是我的血
Catherine-- - It's okay, it's not my blood.
这个人身上有钱
This one's got money.
很好 拿走
Good. Take it.
这就是你说的简单的方法
There's your simple solution.
快点 走了
Come on, let's go!
反抗万岁
Vive la Résistance!
救命 - 伏击
Help! - Ambush!
两名纳粹士兵被枪杀 抵抗军下的圈套
Two Nazi soldiers shot. A Resistance setup!
快离开街道 不然他们是看到谁就逮捕谁
Get off the streets before they start arresting anyone they see!
快走... - 哪条路
Go, go! - Which way?
躲开他们 - 就走这边
Lose them all! - Just this way.
今晚不能回去和学生们待一起了
Can't go back to the students tonight.
你确定有地方给我住吗 - 确定
Are you sure there's room for me? - Yes.
我们会照顾你的 - 让 快点
We will take care of you. - Hurry, Jean.
快点走
Come, hurry up.
你丈夫在哪里 为什么他没跟你一起
Where is your husband? Why isn't he with you?
你家在哪
Where is your home?
就在那里 - 快回家
Just there. - Go home!
所有人进入室内
Everybody indoors!
离开街道
Get out of the streets.
快回家 现在 快走
Go back to your homes. Right now. Go!
你们两个 马上进去
Both of you, inside. Now.
喝水 - 谢谢
Drink. - Thank you.
快回家
Go home!
我们上哪为这个找弹♥药♥
Where will we get ammunition for this?
我们有这些 这些对我们来说就很好
We have these ones. These ones are great for us.
这是什么 - 在德国 他们称它为...
What is it? - In Germany they call it...
有人尾随你回来吗
Did anyone follow you home?
没有 - 你确定 我听到外面有叫喊声
No. - You sure? I heard yelling outside.
你是谁
Who are you?
你是谁 回答我 他是谁 埃尔维
Who are you? Answer me. Who is this? Hervé.
埃尔维 这个人是谁
Hervé, who is this person?
这是我的公♥寓♥ 好吗 你要回答我
This is my apartment, okay? And you will answer me.
顺便问一句 我妹妹在哪 她在哪
Where is my sister by the way? Where is she?
埃尔维会回答你的问题 但我已经叫他不要回答了
Hervé would answer your questions, but I have asked him not to.
谢谢
Thank you.
你必须告诉我发生了什么事
You have got to tell me what's going on.
你可能太担心了
You can be too concerned.
过度地 毫无意义地关心 还有大惊小怪
Overly, pointlessly concerned. And fussy.
所有这些只会让你更加担心
And all it does is cause you to worry more.
不...抱歉 不
No, no. No, I'm sorry. No.
我很乐意收留你们
I'm happy to harbor you,
但抵抗军在这一带伏击了纳粹
but the Resistance ambushes the Nazis in this neighborhood,
然后你把这个陌生人带进这间公♥寓♥
and then you bring this stranger into this apartment.
这么做非常愚蠢
That is foolish.
热龙先生这周发工资了吗
Did Monsieur Lelong make payroll this week?
我们需要私下谈谈 - 下次再谈吧
We need to talk in private. - Another time, perhaps.
克里斯汀 我知道 你压力很大 但这是必须的
I know this is stressful for you, Christian, but it's necessary.
埃尔维 请不要为我担心
Please don't worry about me, Hervé.
这么多钱哪来的
Where did so much money come from?
纳粹允许热龙
The Nazis have allowed Lelong
将服装销往西班牙和南美
to sell dresses to Spain and South America.
而且 很快要举办一些社交活动了 会有很多活干
And also, there's some affair coming up, so there's more work.
你在做什么 - 舞会礼服
What are you making? - Ball gowns.
舞会礼服
Ball gowns?
现在开派对的只有纳粹
The only people throwing parties right now are the Nazis,
而你居然在做舞会礼服
and you are making ball gowns.
你才是那个愚蠢的人
You are the fool.
你这个愚蠢的老头
You are the foolish old man.
你必须拒绝这份工作
You must refuse the work.
然后我就会被解雇 对吧
And then I'll be fired, yes?
然后我们就没钱了
And then we'll have no money.
你会做什么
And what will you do?
因为这一切几乎都拜你所赐
Because it almost all goes to you and your efforts.
我只知道
All I know is this:
你做了你答应过我不会做的事
You've done exactly what you promised me that you would not do.
你得去道歉
You need to apologize.
我要去干嘛 - 道歉
I need to what now? - You do.
让正在帮助巴黎人反击 这是一项重要的工作
Jean is doing important work helping Parisians fight back.
迪奥先生 我对自己的用词不当给你道歉
I apologize, Monsieur Dior, for my poorly chosen words.
凯瑟琳有你这样的哥哥 让我觉得我们都非常幸运
And I think we are all very lucky Catherine has you as a brother.
听着 接下来的72小时内我们都不能上街
Look, we can't be on the streets for the next 72 hours.
别担心 风头过后我们马上就走
And don't worry, we'll leave immediately after that.
凯瑟琳 很明显 我想听你说
I mean, Catherine, I want you to stay, obviously.
所以 你要说
Yes? You will stay?
天黑后 我们会偷偷送走让
We will sneak out Jean after it is dark.
然后我们都会离开
And then we will all leave.
你就不能听我说吗
Can't you just please listen to what I'm saying?
如果我不知道你在哪 我就睡不着
I can't sleep if I don't know where you are.
好吧 你们可以留下来
All right, you can stay.
好吧 不 你说的对
All right. No, you're right.
是的 你们可以留下来
Yes, you can stay.
你可以留在这
You can stay here.
这个主意比较好 在这更安全
I think it's a better idea. Safer.
(距巴黎48公里外的法国战俘营)
她不会说德语
She doesn't speak German.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
可可 - 哪里...
Coco. - Where--
安德烈 - 你是谁
André? - And who are you?
我有接走4332号♥囚犯的文件
I have papers to pick up prisoner 4332.
安德烈 - 低头
剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表