剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表
我认出是她 因为我们曾经是同学
And I recognize her, because we were in school together.
但他们不知道她的名字 - 是谁 是谁在找她
But they don't know her by name. - Who? Who is looking for her?
盖世太保 她现在不安全
The Gestapo. She's not safe.
他们怀疑她参与了最近的一次伏击
They suspect her of involvement in a recent ambush.
有一台相机 里面有多张她的照片
There was a camera and photos of her.
他们知道她骑脚踏车送信 但一直没能找到她
They know she delivers messages by bike, but they haven't been able to locate her.
别担心裂开的口子 快去警告你妹妹
Don't worry about the tear. Go warn your sister.
不要在街上逗留 快去...
And stay off the streets. Go, go, go!
一旦你完成我们的任务
Once you complete our task,
你的犹太人搭档 将不再享有你公♥司♥的任何权利
your Jewish partners will no longer have any claim over your company.
就这样吗
And that will be that?
是的
Yes.
如果你不介意的话 你说:“任务” 是什么任务呢
If you don't mind, you said, "Task." What task?
小姐
Mademoiselle.
对于我们这些经历过兵荒马乱的人来说...
For those of us who lived through the chaos of war...
我们时间不多了
We don't have much time.
四年的纳粹占领期...
...four years of Nazi occupation...
是我们生命中最黑暗的日子
darkest days of our lives.
你要帮我们结束德英战争
You are to help end the war between Germany and Great Britain.
我要干什么
I'm to what?
知道了...
Know the longing...
对生存的渴望
for survival.
你有没有觉得很骄傲 很兴奋呢
Are you so proud and excited?
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
你明天来见我
You'll come see me tomorrow,
我们会就你手头的工作进行详谈
and we'll talk more about your work at hand.
迪奥...站住
Dior... Stop.
为了让施密特先生满意 你把一切都处理好了吗
You took care of everything for Herr Schmitt's satisfaction?
处理好了 现在我只是...我要回家
Yes. And now I'm just-- I'm going home.
就是这么简单
Because that's all there is.
对生存的渴望
The longing for survival.
请停下来 不要...
Stop, please! No, no.
对我而言 创造...
For me, creation...
曾是生存
was survival.
剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表