剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表
That's up to you.
卡丹先生 你太有趣了
Monsieur Cardin, you are very entertaining.
我们很快就会做出决定
We will be making a decision shortly.
很高兴见到你 也很高兴能一睹你的才华
It's very nice to meet you and your talent.
我被聘用了吗
Did I get the job?
这是几个月以来 我第一次看到迪奥先生笑
That is the first time I've seen Monsieur Dior laugh in months.
把裤子穿上
Put your trousers back on.
是的
Yes.
我今早接到乔治斯维格鲁打来的电♥话♥
I received a call this morning from Georges Vigouroux.
乔治斯
Georges.
是的 他在找设计师 之前问我有没有认识的人
Yeah. He's looking for designers, asked me if I knew any.
他还问了你有没有跟我签约
He was also asking if you were under contract with me.
克里斯汀 已经好几个月了
It's been months, Christian.
你还没签下我给的工作协议
You still haven't signed my offer.
你想要更好的条件 更多的钱
Do you want better terms? More money?
先生 不是这样的
No. It's not that, monsieur.
战争期间 我让公♥司♥维持基本运作
I kept the lights on during the war
这样我们才能一起熬到这一刻
so that we could arrive at this moment together.
原因是凯瑟琳
It's Catherine.
她要回家了
She's coming home.
她要回来了
She is?
这样我就放心了 你为什么不告诉我 她什么时候回来
I'm so relieved. Why didn't you tell me? When?
不是 还没有确切的日期
No, there's no exact date.
但当她回家时 我需要时间去帮她
But when she does, I will need time to be able to help her
做我能做的事
in whatever way I can.
过来 我带你看看
Come. Let me show you.
看看所有已下的订单
Look at all the orders that have been placed.
看一下
Have a read.
我需要你的创造力 你优雅的设计
I need your creativity, your elegance of design.
我真的感激不尽
I'm grateful.
我的建议 最好是保持忙碌的状态
My advice? It's best to keep busy.
不要让岁月流逝 等待未知变成已知
Do not let the years slip away, waiting for the unknown to become known.
- 她要回来了 - 你不可能知道的
- She's coming back. - You can't know that.
我不想这么残忍♥ 我不是说不要心存希望
I don't mean to be harsh, and I'm not saying don't have hope,
但你不可能知道的
but you can't know it.
你拿着我的合同已经四个半月了
You have had my contract for four and a half months.
现在是你做出承诺的时候了 不然 我得交给下一代设计师了
It is time for you to commit, or I must move on to the next generation.
你现在必须把合同签了
You must sign it. Now.
亲爱的 你觉得怎么样
What do you think, sweetheart?
这是我见过的房♥子里 我最喜欢的了
It's my favorite house I've ever seen.
那我就买♥♥了
Then I will buy it.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darlings!
你好
Hello!
抱歉 我来晚了
Please forgive my tardiness.
嘉贝拉喜欢这个房♥子 我们会买♥♥下来
Gabrielle approves of this house. We'll take it.
抱歉 我刚和卖♥♥家谈过
Forgive me, but I just spoke with the sellers.
似乎出现了一个小问题
Apparently, a slight problem has arisen
你提供的法国银行拒绝释放资金
with the release of funds from your French bank.
不可能
Impossible.
法国政♥府♥不允许你的资金转出境外
The French government is refusing to let your assets cross the border.
可可姨母 你看到这里的风景了吗
Aunt Coco, do you see the view?
我们会叫你的律师来处理的
We'll ask your lawyer to handle this.
没错 给我的律师打电♥话♥ 雷奈德向勃仑
Yes. Phone my lawyer, René de Chambrun.
他只需从我的苏黎世账户里开一张期票
He can simply get a promissory note from my Zurich account.
亲爱的 信贷是没那么容易发放的
Credit is not being extended so easily, my dear.
卖♥♥家正在考虑其他买♥♥家的报价
The sellers are entertaining other offers.
让我直接和这些人谈
Let me speak to these people directly.
可可 为此紧张成这样不值得 我们会找到另一个房♥子的
Coco, it's not worth the stress. We'll find another home.
我们不能住在这里吗
We can't live here?
要怎么做才能解决这个问题
What will solve this problem?
硬通货
Hard currency.
你能付现金吗
Can you pay cash?
可可 现在卖♥♥掉你的资产 会对你的生意不利
Selling your assets now would not be good for business, Coco.
这不是商业决定 这是人生决定
This is not a business decision. This is a life decision.
作为你的朋友 我想跟你说
Well, as your friend, I'm telling you,
现在市场非常不稳定 不适合把资产兑现
it's too volatile a market to raise cash in.
安德烈需要这栋房♥子来休养
André needs this house to recover.
作为你的律师 你付我钱是为了听取我的建议
And as your lawyer, you're paying me for my advice.
今天我要付钱让你听我的建议
Well, today I'll pay you to follow mine.
雷奈 筹集资金所需要的所有东西都卖♥♥掉
Sell whatever's needed to raise the funds, René.
我需要现金 我需要这栋房♥子 把事办了
I need cash. I need this house. Get it done.
不好意思 打扰一下
I'm sorry to bother.
你看完报纸后 可以给我看一下吗
Can I see your paper when you're finished?
当然可以
Of course.
夫人 你还好吗
Madame, are you okay?
这些集中营...
These camps...
上面关于它们的报道...
What they're saying about them...
我的女儿关在集中营里
My daughter is in a camp.
但她会没事的 我知道她会的
But she will be okay. I know she will.
她会没事的
She will.
我们买♥♥完东西后 我就在想
After we finish shopping, I was thinking
我们可以吃蛋糕 再喝点甘菊茶 好吗
we could eat cake and have some chamomile tea. Mmm?
天啊
Holy shit!
小姐 你已经喷了五分钟的香水了
Mademoiselle, you've been spraying the perfume for five minutes now.
你必须购买♥♥ 不然就得离开
You must make a purchase or leave.
你能别喷了吗 半瓶的量都没了
Could you stop spraying it? Half the bottle is gone.
你跟我说你们还在等12瓶的香水到货
So you told me you're expecting a dozen more bottles?
这周就到 另外48瓶会送到我叔叔的店铺
This week. And another four dozen will be arriving at my uncle's shop.
据我所知 5号♥香水在缺货中
I know for a fact there's a shortage of No. 5.
它们一定是假货
They must be counterfeit.
拜托 我相信 香奈儿小姐经营的公♥司♥管理严密
Please. I'm sure Mademoiselle Chanel runs a well-guarded business
可防范假货
to protect against fakes.
60瓶香水我都买♥♥了
I'll buy all 60 bottles.
把它们送到美岸大酒店
Send them to the Hotel Beau Rivage.
- 所有的香水 - 对 所有的
- All of them? - Yes, all of them.
那我该把这笔费用寄给谁
And to whom should I send the charge?
可可香奈儿小姐
Mademoiselle Coco Chanel.
可可香...
Coco Cha--
马上把所有的都送过去 这个我先留着
Have them sent straightaway. I'll keep this one for now.
- 谢谢 - 好的
- Thank you. - Yes.
嘉贝拉
Gabrielle.
现在不要介入此事
Do not get involved in this right now.
雷奈 是谁在制♥作♥我的香水
Who is making my perfume, René?
韦特海默兄弟
The Wertheimers.
他们在新泽西州的霍博肯开了一家工厂
They opened a factory in Hoboken, New Jersey.
我正试着弄清这是如何做到的
I'm trying to find out how they're doing it,
但我的电♥话♥没人回
but my calls are not being returned.
起诉他们
Sue them.
别低估了法国人强烈的复仇欲
Don't underestimate the French thirst for revenge.
他们想报复任何与纳粹有关的人
They want retribution against anyone with Nazi connections.
全都是谎言
It's all lies.
当你试图使用雅利安人法
When you attempt to use the Aryan laws
来切割你与韦特海默兄弟的合作关系时
to sever your partnership with the Wertheimers,
不是没有引起人们的注意的
that did not go unnoticed.
现在你一出头 就会被打
You stick up your head right now, you'll get it sliced off.
那我直接给皮埃尔韦特海默打电♥话♥
Then I'll call Pierre Wertheimer myself.
香奈儿小姐 不要鲁莽行事
Mademoiselle, step back from the ledge.
让我来处理
Let me take care of it.
安德烈身体不好
André's not in good health.
你该花时间陪陪他和你漂亮的侄孙女
Spend time with him and your beautiful niece.
你说的对
You're right.
我不想招来更多的麻烦 我累了
I don't need any more trouble. I'm tired.
答应我 这次你会听从我的建议
Promise me you'll follow my advice this time.
韦特海默兄弟是幸存者 被大家视为英雄
Wertheimers are survivors. They're seen as heroes.
那我呢
And me?
我希望你不要出现在公众视野
I don't want you seen at all!
我没有按你的要求卖♥♥掉股票 因为这样做太蠢了
And I haven't sold the stocks as you asked because it was foolish.
喂
Hello?
亨利 我要问你一个问题 你得老实回答我
Henri? I'm going to ask you a question, and I need an honest answer.
过去两年里 你有没有制♥作♥过5号♥香水
Have you produced any No. 5 in the last two years?
不可能的
剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表