剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表
(灵感源于真实事件)
凯瑟琳 你的名字蕴含柔和之意
Catherine. There is a softness in your name.
也许你不会顽强抵抗
Perhaps you will not be too much trouble.
跟我谈一谈 可以自救
You can help yourself by talking to me.
如果不谈的话
And if you don't...
我会伤害你
I will hurt you.
我会一直伤害你
And I will not stop to hurt you
直到你告诉我我想知道的一切
until you tell me everything.
七十二小时没休息了 你不想睡觉吗
Seventy-two hours without rest. Don't you want to sleep?
如果你不和我说话 折磨就永不停止
If you don't speak to me, this will never end.
有六名学生
There was a sixth student.
告诉我他们的名字 否则你就重回冰水里泡着
Tell me their name, or you're going back in the ice.
我没什么可告诉你的 - 不是
I have nothing to say to you! - No...
不是...你现在安全了
No, no. You're safe.
你现在安全了 你回家了
You're safe. You're home.
不要这样 是我
No, it's me.
是我 我是克里斯汀 - 不要
It's me. It's Christian. - Please!
新 风 貌
第一季第六集
你告诉他们我正在提起诉讼 他们却什么都没说
So you told them I was suing, and they had nothing to say?
但你要明白你发起的是什么
But you need to understand what you have started here.
发起
Started?
我可没想着发起诉讼 我要毁了他们
I didn't start it. I'm going to ruin them.
可可... - 皮埃尔和保罗违反了我们签署的合同
Coco-- - Pierre and Paul violated my contract
他们未经我的同意 就将香奈儿5号♥香水的生产转移到了美国
when they moved production of Chanel No. 5 to America without my consent.
背着我做的
Behind my back.
这要由法庭来决定
That's for a court to decide.
会涉及到进攻和反击 以及...
This will be attack and counterattack and--
该死的 雷奈 你是要做好自己的工作
Goddamn it, René. Are you going to do your job,
还是我得回去替你做
or do I have to come back home and do it for you?
我需要钱
I need money.
我安排了一场午餐 她们是瑞士最富有的女人
I have organized a lunch with the wealthiest women in Switzerland.
如果她们喜欢你 她们会付给你很多钱 让你给她们提供服装
If they like you, they will pay you a lot of money to dress them.
嗨 你好
Hi. Hello.
嗨 - 很高兴见到你
Hello. - Nice to meet you.
我也是
You too.
你好 很高兴见到你 - 你好 你好吗
Hello. Nice to meet you. - Hello. How are you?
他们还没安排你们入座吗 - 还没
Have they not seated you? - No, not yet.
不好意思 请帮我们都安排在我那桌
Sorry. Seat us all at my table, please.
没问题 小姐 我能跟你说句话吗
Certainly, mademoiselle. And may I have a quick word?
什么事
Yes?
小姐 你的账单...
Mademoiselle, your account--
我没时间讨论这个 我向你保证 我会支付的
I don't have time to discuss this. You have my word. I will pay.
请马上安排 这是一个很重要的午餐 让开
Please now, this is an important lunch. Step aside.
安德烈的身体状况如何
Tell me, how is André faring?
几天前 他和嘉贝拉已抵达巴黎 他的治疗已经开始了
He and Gabrielle arrived in Paris a few days ago. His treatment has begun.
希望一切顺利
Fingers crossed.
他们俩是我仅剩的亲人了
Those two are all I have left.
我爱他们胜过这个世界
I love them more than the world itself.
你有照片吗
Do you have a photo?
我孙子 孙女们的照片都在这
My grandchildren are here.
好可爱
How lovely.
有的 当然有 他们的肖像都裱起来了
Oh, yes. Yes, of course. Their portraits are getting framed.
我得问一下 那位女士是谁
I must ask, who is that lady?
哪位女士
What lady?
远处角落里的那个女人 从我们一坐下就一直盯着你
The woman in the far corner staring at you since we sat down.
可可 亲爱的 你好
Coco, darling. Hello.
她在向你招手 - 好久不见
She's waving at you. - It's been too long.
她
Her?
亲爱的 可可 真不敢相信
Darling, Coco. I can't believe it.
可可... - 似乎还挺执着的
Coco! Coco! - Seems insistent.
确实很执着 不是吗 是的
Yes, she is, isn't she? Yes.
大家都在看着 你最好过去打个招呼
Everyone's watching. You'd better go over and say hello.
凯瑟琳精疲力竭 还处于脱水状态
Catherine is dehydrated and exhausted.
你需要喂她简单的食物 因为她很可能得了溃疡
You need to feed her simple foods, because she most likely has ulcers.
好的 但还有别的方面出了问题
Okay, but there's-- Something else is wrong.
她常常不知道我是谁或她在哪里...
She often doesn't know who I am or where she is--
是的 但饥饿和营养不良 导致的影响是很复杂的
Yeah, but starvation and malnutrition, you know, the effects are complicated.
我们在那些从集中营回来的人身上 看到了多种症状
We're seeing multiple symptoms in those who have returned from the camps,
一些病历中 还有因创伤引起的健忘症
and in some cases, there is amnesia caused by trauma.
但她会恢复记忆吗
But her memory will return?
很有可能
Most likely.
不过重要的是不要逼她
Although it is essential that she'd not be pushed.
确保她好好休息
Make sure she rests.
迪奥先生
Monsieur Dior,
凯瑟琳遭受了极大的折磨
Catherine has suffered greatly.
饥饿能使人发疯
Starvation can drive people mad.
这种痛疼得让人难以忍♥受
It is an excruciating pain.
它不仅会造成身体伤害 还会造成头脑和精神伤害
It really damages the body but also the mind, the spirit.
我能做什么
What can I do?
给她点时间
Just give her time.
请一定要慢慢来
Take it slowly, please.
我每隔几天就会来看她
I'll check on her again every couple of days.
限制访客人数 可以的话 最好不要见客
Limit visitors. Best to have none if you can.
我不想让她看到我担心的样子
I don't want her to see me worried.
你现在得去见维格鲁了
You have your meeting with Vigouroux now.
我不能去 我不可能去的
I can't go. It's impossible.
这里有我照顾
I can manage here.
不行 早知她要回来 我决不会
No. I would never have made a leap if I'd have known
冒险创业 这是个奇迹
that she was going to return. It's a miracle.
是的
Yes, it is.
布萨克先生给你的这次机会也是一个奇迹
And Monsieur Boussac giving you this chance is also a miracle.
克里斯汀 不要浪费这次机会
Christian, don't waste it.
现在凯瑟琳回家了
Catherine is home now.
这才是最重要的事
That's the important thing.
你应该为自己感到骄傲
You should be proud of yourself.
你就去吧
So please go.
你必须做对你有利的事 - 知道了
You must do what's good for you. - Yeah.
去吧
Go.
喂 - 请问这里是
Hello. - Have I reached
克里斯汀迪奥家吗
the home of Christian Dior?
是的 这里是迪奥的住所 - 凯瑟琳回来了吗
Yes. This is the Dior residence. - Has Catherine returned?
抱歉 凯瑟琳 - 对
I'm sorry, Catherine? - Yes,
我想找她 麻烦了 - 不行 不可能的
I would like to speak to her, please. - No, it's not possible.
你确定吗 - 不可以 抱歉
Are you sure? - No, I'm sorry.
你绝不会相信 我离开马德里时遇到了多大的麻烦
You wouldn't believe the trouble I had getting out of Madrid.
英国大使♥馆♥的人
I mean, those people at the British Embassy,
他们所有人都只关心 我去过哪里 我知道什么
every one of them, all they cared about was where I'd been, what I knew.
问了我很多问题 真的累死人了
So many questions. It was really quite exhausting.
听起来很无聊
Sounds tedious.
无聊 不 这绝对是一种折磨
Tedious? No, it was absolute torture.
没错 但你毫发无损地离开了
Yes, well, you made it out in one piece.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
你为什么在这里
Tell me, why are you here?
现在是午餐时间
It's lunchtime.
我本以为
I would have thought
伦敦会是你更想去的地方
that London would be a more desirable place for you to visit.
自我们在马德里的那次不幸事件后 我被贴上了叛徒的标签
Well, after our little tango in Madrid, I was labeled a traitor, you see.
我在英国的家人都和我断绝了关系
And my family in England, they all disowned me.
所以 现在我都听你的
So, now I'm all yours, you know.
我真走运
Lucky me.
告诉我这里怎么样
Tell me what it's like here.
所有的瑞士人似乎都很...
All these Swiss people seem so...
有钱
rich.
艾尔莎 别打坏主意
Don't get any ideas, Elsa.
什么主意
What ideas?
我正努力保持低调 你也应该这样
I'm trying to keep a low profile. You should as well.
现在还很危险
It's still dangerous.
法国政♥府♥是不是在追捕你
Is the French government after you?
小声点
Lower your voice.
抱歉
Sorry.
可可
剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表