剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表
所以 这个有用吗
And it helps?
愿意分我点吗
Care to share?
你确定
Really?
如你所愿
As you wish.
但你能帮我注射吗 因为我...
But can you do it for me? Because I...
疼吗
Does it hurt?
一点点
Just a little bit.
好了
Okay.
吸气
Breathe in.
我们俩可以好好休息了
We can both rest up.
这是我们应得的
We've earned it.
我们还有生意要做
And we have a business to run.
你可以把腿放在这
You can put your legs here.
谢谢
Thank you.
这让我震惊得不知所措了
I'm overwhelmed. I'm astonished.
你是怎么让他这么做的
How did you get him to do it?
克里斯汀 我相信你
I believe in you, Christian.
老实说 之前我给布萨克工作时
And to be honest, when I was with Boussac,
我意识到我自己也想要一些东西
I realized that I want something for myself as well.
克里斯汀 我现在仍雄心勃勃
I am still hungry, Christian.
我和吕西安的时代已经过去了
Lucien and I have had our time.
我想创造一些新的东西
I want to build something new.
布萨克同意给你这个地方 但有一个条件
Boussac has agreed to give you this space on one condition:
你负责创作 我负责业务
that I handle the business while you create.
我只想要伙伴关系
What I want is a partnership.
我想和你一起走过这段旅程 支持你
I want to share this journey with you, to back you up,
保护你和帮助我们共同取得成功
to protect you and help us both succeed.
你愿意让我加入吗
Will you have me?
泽纳克夫人 我宁愿谁也不要 也不愿没你在身边
There is no one I would rather have by my side than you, Madame Zehnacker.
你让我很开心
You have made me happy
这是这么长时间以来的第一次
for the first time in a very long time.
一起 - 请吧
Shall we? - Please.
凯瑟琳
Catherine?
很高兴你能来
It's so good to have you here.
我想让你知道我的想法
I want you to know that.
爸爸 谢谢你
Thank you, Papa.
原谅我
Forgive me.
剧集 | 新风貌(2024) | 导航列表