零
None.
黑暗暴风兵来了
You're about to face off with the dark troopers.
一个就够你忙活了
You had your hands full with one.
看看你怎么对付一个排
Let's see how you do against a platoon.
他们过来了
They're headed this way.
别担心 孩子 我会带你离开这里的
Don't worry, kid. I'm gonna get you out of here.
封锁防爆门
Seal the blast doors!
他们来了
They're here.
你的护卫队还挺厉害的
You have an impressive fire team protecting you.
但咱们心里都很清楚 就算你们奋勇抵抗
But I think we all know, after a valiant stand,
这个房♥间里的所有人依然会死
everyone in this room will be dead...
除了我
but me...
和那个孩子
and the Child.
一架X翼战机
An X-wing.
一架X翼战机 太好了 我们得救了
One X-wing? Great. We're saved.
前方飞船 请确认身份
Incoming craft, identify yourself.
他们怎么停下来了
Why did they stop?
绝地武士
A Jedi?
放下枪
Drop it!
开门
Open the doors.
我说了 开门
I said, open the doors.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你是绝地武士吗
Are you a Jedi?
是的
I am.
来吧 小家伙
Come, little one.
他不想和你一起走
He doesn't want to go with you.
他需要你的允许
He wants your permission.
他的原力很强
He is strong with the Force,
但没有受过训练的人才一文不值
but talent without training is nothing.
我会用我的生命来保护这个孩子
I will give my life to protect the Child...
他必须精进自己的能力 才能保证自己的安全
but he will not be safe until he masters his abilities.
去吧
Hey, go on.
这才是你的归宿 他和你是一类人
That's who you belong with. He's one of your kind.
我们还会再见的
I'll see you again.
我保证
I promise.
好了 伙计
All right, pal.
该走了
It's time to go.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
愿原力与你同在
May the Force be with you.
后面有彩蛋
波巴 我以为你死了呢
见到你真好
我听到很多传闻