我们就以突防阵型通过这些纵向甲板
we make our way through these tandem decks in a penetration maneuver.
-我呢 -我们负责引开暴风兵
- And me? - We'll be misdirection.
我们一旦得手 你就趁机带走孩子
Once we draw a crowd, you slip through the shadows, get the kid.
那些黑暗暴风兵非常难缠
Those dark troopers are gonna be a real skank in the scud pie.
他们的机舱就在前往禁闭室的路上
Their bay is on the way to the brig.
他能赶在他们出击之前得手吗
Can he make it there before they deploy?
有可能
It's possible.
给 拿上他的密♥码♥筒 封锁他们的待命舱
Here. Take his code cylinder and seal off their holding bay.
其他人我们能解决
Anyone else, we can handle.
舰桥见
We'll meet at the bridge.
吉迪恩星区总督是我的
Moff Gideon is mine.
明白吗
Got it?
他是前帝国安♥全♥局♥ 他知道很多信息
He's ex-ISB. He's got a lot of information.
要抓活的
I need him alive.
只要他向我投降 我不在乎他的下场
I don't care what happens to him as long as he surrenders to me.
准备跳出超空间
Prepare to exit jump space.
收到
Copy that.
一旦他们准许我们停靠 就立刻离开
Get the hell out of there as soon as they clear us to dock.
开火要弄得逼真一点
And your shots have to look convincing.
打开护盾 公主 好戏要开始了
Power up those shields, princess. I'll put on a good show.
小心甲板炮
Watch out for those deck cannons.
别担心我 你们在里面要小心
Don't worry about me. Just be careful in there.
跳出超空间 倒计时三 二 一
Exiting hyperspace in three, two, one...
这是兰姆达穿梭机2743
This is Lambda shuttle, Two-Seven-Four-Three.
请求紧急停靠
Requesting emergency docking.
重复 请求紧急停靠
Repeat, requesting emergency docking.
我们正遭受攻击
We are under attack.
收到 兰姆达穿梭机 要求已收到
Copy, Lambda shuttle. Request received.
启用双离子引擎战斗机
Launch TIE fighters.
远离发射管 部署战斗机群
Stay clear of launch tube. Deploying fighter squadron.
拒绝请求 请在战机部署完成前远离发射管
Request denied! Please clear launch tube until fighters deploy!
不行 我们正在遭受攻击
Negative! Negative! We are under attack!
立刻远离发射管
Clear launch tube immediately.
2846有穿梭机正在接近
We have incoming at two-eight-four-six.
机库控制立刻停止
Hangar control, stand down!
稳住
Hang on!
小心
Look out.
肃清发射管
Clear the launch tube!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
把这玩意弄走
Get that thing out of here!
前进 开火
Move in! Blast 'em!
开火
Fire!
等等 住手
Wait, stop!
启动黑暗暴风兵
Activate the dark troopers.
肃清
All clear.
有点太干净了
A little too clear.
保持警戒
Keep your eyes open.
不许动 放下武器
Freeze! Drop your weapons!
四区 原地待命
Sector four, hold your position.
我们现在去舰桥
We're heading to the bridge now.
掩护我
Cover me.
有我们呢
We got your back.
他们在那
There they are!
我的枪卡住了
My gun's jammed!
有我呢
I got you.
谢谢
Thanks.
不 不
No. No!
该死
Dank farrik!
太操蛋了
Son of a mudscuffer!
你真的不需要帮忙吗
Are you sure you don't need any help?
应该可以了 不好意思
I think that did it. Excuse me.
敌人 站住
Hostiles! Stop!
武器系统解除
Weapons system disarmed.
吉迪恩在哪
Where's Gideon?
放下爆能枪
Drop the blaster.
慢点
Slowly.
踢过来
Now kick it over to me.
很好
Very nice.
把孩子给我
Give me the kid.
这孩子在这挺好的
The kid is just fine where he is.
迷人吧
Mesmerizing, isn't it?
原来是博·卡坦的
Used to belong to Bo-Katan.
我知道你跟博·卡坦同行过
Yes. I know you've been traveling with Bo-Katan.
给你一个友好的忠告 假设我什么都知道
A friendly piece of advice, assume that I know everything.
比如你的手腕发射器
Like the fact that your wrist
已经发射过一次性齐射了
launcher has fired its one and only salvo.
你想干什么
Where is this going?
听好了
This is where it's going.
我估计博·卡坦和她的登陆小队
I'm guessing that Bo-Katan and her boarding party
已经在舰桥找我了
have arrived at the bridge, seeking me or,
更准确地说 在找这个
more accurately, this.
但我不在那里
But I'm not there.
我猜他们已经把舰桥上的人都杀了
And I imagine that they've killed everyone on the bridge,
他们就是这么凶残的野蛮人
being the murderous savages that they are.
现在 他们开始恐慌了
And now, they're beginning to panic.
她想要这个
You see, she wants this.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
因为它能带来权力
Because it brings power.
谁挥舞这把剑
Whoever wields this sword...
就有权继承曼达洛的王位
has the right to lay claim to the Mandalorian throne.
你留着吧 我只想要那孩子
You keep it. I just want the kid.
好吧
Very well.
我已经从他身上得到了我想要的
I've already got what I want from him.
他的血
His blood.
我只想研究他的血液
All I wanted was to study his blood.
这个孩子天赋异禀...
This Child is extremely gifted...
以及他稀有的特质
and has been blessed with rare properties
有可能会让星系恢复秩序
that have the potential to bring order back to the galaxy.
看来你跟他有感情了
I see your bond with him.
带他走吧
Take him,
但是你要立刻离开我的飞船
but you will leave my ship immediately
我们井水不犯河水
and we will go our separate ways.
你不杀我
You're sparing my life?
这下有意思了
Well, this should be interesting.
怎么回事
What happened?
他活捉了吉迪恩 就这么回事
He brought him in alive, that's what happened.
现在新共和国就得付双倍的钱了
And now the New Republic's gonna have to double the payment.
她不是这个意思
That's not what she's talking about.
你现在杀了他 然后拿走吧
Why don't you kill him now and take it?
现在是你的了
It's yours now.
什么
What is?
暗剑属于你了
The Darksaber. It belongs to you.
现在 它属于她了
Now... it belongs to her.
她受不起
She can't take it.
暗剑必须在战斗中赢得
It must be won in battle.
为了让她再次挥舞暗剑
In order for her to wield the Darksaber again,
她必须在战斗中打败你
she would need to defeat you in combat.
我投降 它归你了
I yield. It's yours.
不
Oh, no.
这样不行
It doesn't work that way.
暗剑本身没有权力
The Darksaber doesn't have power.
重要的是背后的故事
The story does.
没有那把剑
Without that blade,
她就只是王位的冒充者
she's a pretender to the throne.
他说得对
He's right.
行了 拿着吧
Come on, just take it.
说不定她还有一次机会
Well, perhaps she'll get another crack at it.
能量护盾被破坏了
The ray shields have been breached.
有人登船了
We're being boarded.
有多少生命体
How many life forms?