帝国万岁
Long live the Empire.
帝国万岁
Long live the Empire.
他们要让飞船坠毁 快走
They're taking the ship down. Let's move!
-舰桥在那里 快走 -开火
- There's the bridge. Come on! - Blast 'em!
有多少暴风兵
How many troopers?
六到十个 两个有重型连发炮
Six to ten. Two with heavy repeating blasters.
我们在快速下降
We're losing altitude fast.
-我们得快点了 -他们火力太猛了
- We need to move now. - They have too much firepower!
还在下降 一万
Still dropping. Ten thousand.
我们来不及赶到舰桥了
We won't make it to the bridge in time!
九千
Nine thousand.
八千
Eight thousand.
七千
Seven thousand.
掩护我
Cover me.
快走
Come on!
-在哪 -什么在哪
- Where is it? - Where's what?
暗剑 他拿到了吗
The Dark saber. Does he have it?
你都这么问了 心里肯定有答案了
If you're asking, you already know.
稳住 稳住
Easy. Easy.
我饶你一命
I'll let you live.
但你要带我去见他
But you will take me to him.
你可以饶我一命
You might let me live,
但他不会的
but he won't.
不
No!
我们得走了
We have to go.
他发送了求救信♥号♥♥
He sent a distress signal.
飞出大气层 准备进入超空间
Clear the atmosphere and prepare to jump.
你真的不和我们一起吗
Are you sure you won't join us?
我还有事要办
There's something I need to do.
如果你改变主意了 依然可以来找我
The offer stands if you change your mind.
我在哪能找到绝地武士
Where can I find the Jedi?
带弃婴去卡洛丹
Take the foundling to the city of Calodan
在乌鸦座的森林星球上
on the forest planet of Corvus.
阿索卡·塔诺就在那里
There you will find Ahsoka Tano.
告诉她是博·卡坦让你去找她的
Tell her you were sent by Bo-Katan.
谢谢你
And thank you.
你的英勇我会铭记在心
Your bravery will not be forgotten.
此乃正道
This is the Way.
此乃正道
This is the Way.
谢谢你们照看他
Thank you for watching him.
好了 孩子
Okay, kid.
好啦 该走了
Come on. It's time to go.
放手 孩子
Let go. Come on, kid.
恭喜
Congratulations.
不 我的宠物够多了
No, I have enough pets.
我给了你一千
I gave you a thousand credits,
你就这点能耐吗
this was the best you could do?
蒙卡拉马里人
Mon Calamari.
真是难以置信
Unbelievable.
我终于知道要带你去哪了
I finally know where I'm taking you.
但这一路会很颠簸
But it's gonna be a bumpy ride.