不
No.
左侧攻击 推进
Flank left. Move out!
好了 孩子
That's it, kid.
我们得离开这
We got to get out of here!
好了 我会保护你的
Okay, I'm gonna protect you.
待在这别动 我去去就回
Just stay there. I'll be back soon.
投降吧
Give yourselves up!
我们不想杀你们 我们想要那孩子
We don't want you, we want the Child.
好了 我们进攻
Okay, let's move in.
这可不妙
This isn't looking good.
我见过更惨烈的
I've seen worse.
你可以离开这 上次我欠你的
You can get out of here. I owe you from last time.
我们说好了的
We have a deal.
撤回舰船 撤回舰船
Back to the ship! Back to the ship!
快 快
Go! Go!
枪法不错
Nice shot.
我瞄准的是另一个
I was aiming for the other one.
最好回你的船上去
Better get to your ship.
那孩子
The kid!
直接命中
Direct hit.
黑暗暴风兵准备好了吗
Have the dark troopers been engaged?
马上
Momentarily.
他们把孩子带走了
They've got the baby.
别让他们跑了
Don't let them get away!
明白
Affirmative.
我锁定了
I have a lock.
阻止他
Stop him.
我不想让孩子受到伤害
I don't want the Child hurt.
放弃追踪 撤出战斗
Abort pursuit. Disengage.
不要伤害孩子
Do not harm the Child.
收到 我远远跟着他们
Copy. I'll do a loose follow,
看看他们要去哪
see where they're headed.
-他们回来了 -谁
- They're back. - Who?
帝国
The Empire.
他们回来了
They're back.
不可能
That can't be.
外环归新共和国管辖
The Outer Rim is under the jurisdiction of the New Republic.
这不是白日梦
This isn't a spice dream.
我能亲眼看到帝国巡洋舰
I can see the Imperial cruiser with my own eyes.
我下来了
Heading down.
只剩下这个了
This is all that survived.
曼达洛铁
Beskar.
我想让你看样东西
I want you to take a look at something.
我的链码已经编入这件盔甲25年了
My chain code has been encoded in this armor for 25 years.
这就是我 波巴·费特
You see, this is me. Boba Fett.
这是我父亲 姜戈·费特
This is my father, Jango Fett.
你父亲是个弃儿
Your father was a foundling.
是的
Yes.
他还参加过曼达洛内战
He even fought in the Mandalorian Civil Wars.
那这件盔甲属于你
Then that armor belongs to you.
谢谢你还给我
I appreciate its return.
那我们的交易就完成了
Then our deal is complete.
非也
Not quite.
怎么说
How so?
我们说好的是 归还我的盔甲
We agreed in exchange for the return of my armor,
我们会确保孩子的安全
we will ensure the safety of the Child.
现在孩子被抓走了
The Child's gone.
在他安全回到你身边之前 我们还欠你一个人情
Until he is returned to you safely, we are in your debt.
卡拉·杜恩 新共和国的执法官
Cara Dune, Marshal of the New Republic.
我听说你好像已经改邪归正了
I heard rumors you might have gone legit.
没这么夸张
I wouldn't go that far.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
说吧
Name it.
帮我在监狱档案里找一个人
I need you to locate someone in the prison registry.
我试试吧
Let's see what I can do.
前帝国的神枪手 姓梅菲尔德
Ex-Imperial sharpshooter, last name Mayfeld.
在蒂莱斯崔星系附近废弃的监狱船上被捕
Apprehended near the Dilestri system on a derelict prison ship.
米格斯·梅菲尔德
Migs Mayfeld.
因为救出了一名囚犯
Serving 50 years in the Karthon Chop Fields
在卡森屠宰场服刑50年
for springing a prisoner himself.
帮助杀害一名新共和国♥军♥官
Accessory to the death of a New Republic officer.
听起来不简单啊
Sounds like a real piece of work.
你找他干什么
What do you want with him?
让他出狱帮我定位
I need to spring him to help me
吉迪恩星区总督的轻型巡洋舰
locate Moff Gideon's light cruiser.
你知道我对帝国的看法
You know how I feel about the Empire.
但这些徽条
But these stripes...
意味着我得遵守规则
mean there are rules I need to follow.
孩子在他们手上
They have the kid.
-设置为眩晕模式 -等等
- Set to stun. - Wait.
你已经做得很好了
You've gotten very good with that.
但这样会让你昏昏欲睡
But it makes you oh-so sleepy.
你见过这个吗
Have you ever seen one of these?
很多年前
From years past?
这个东西现在还不适合你
You're not ready to play with such things.
说不定会弄瞎自己的眼睛呢
Liable to put an eye out with one of these.
看来你需要好好睡一觉了
Looks like you could use a nice, long sleep.
把它铐起来
Put it in shackles.
等我们离开超空间
When we come out of hyperspace,
给帕兴医生发一条加密信息
send an encrypted message to Dr. Pershing.
告诉他 我们找到捐赠者了
Let him know we have got our donor.
遵命
Yes, sir.