他还能运用原力吗
Can he still wield the Force?
你是指他的力量吗
You mean his powers?
是原力给了他力量
The Force is what gives him his powers.
它是所有生物创造出的能量场
It is an energy field created by all living things.
运用原力需要大量的训练和修养
To wield it takes a great deal of training and discipline.
我见过他做出让我无法解释的事
I've seen him do things I can't explain.
我的任务是把他带给一个绝地武士
My task was to bring him to a Jedi.
绝地武士团很久之前就陷落了
The Jedi Order fell a long time ago.
帝国也一样 可帝国依然对他穷追不舍
So did the Empire, yet it still hunts him.
他需要你的帮助
He needs your help.
让他睡吧
Let him sleep.
明早我会对他进行测试
I'll test him in the morning.
看看他的小脑袋里藏了什么知识
Let's see what knowledge is lurking inside that little mind.
格罗古 把石头还给我
Now, return the stone to me, Grogu.
他不明白你的意思
He doesn't understand.
他明白
He does.
没事的
It's okay.
石头 格罗古
The stone, Grogu.
我能感觉到你很害怕
I sense much fear in you.
多年来 他依靠隐藏自己的能力偷生
He's hidden his abilities to survive over the years.
试试别的吧
Let's try something else.
过来
Come over here.
-他很固执 -我没叫他
- He's stubborn. - Not him.
我叫你
You.
我想看看他会不会听你的话
I want to see if he'll listen to you.
这还是第一次
That would be a first.
我喜欢第一次
I like firsts.
无论好坏都值得纪念
Good or bad, they're always memorable.
把石头放在掌心上
Now, hold the stone out in the palm of your hand.
让他举起石头
Tell him to lift it up.
好了 孩子
All right, kid.
把石头举起来
Lift the stone.
格罗古
Grogu.
格罗古
Grogu...
来 拿走石头
Come on, take the stone.
你看
You see?
我说了 他很固执
I told you, he's stubborn.
试试和他心灵相通
Try to connect with him.
格罗古
Grogu...
你想要这个吗
Do you want this?
拿走吧
Well, go ahead.
没错 拿走它
That's right, take it.
来 给你了
Come on. You can have it.
来
Come on.
好样的
Good job!
好样的 孩子
Good job, kid.
看到了吗
You see that?
这就对了
That's right.
我就知道你能行
I knew you could do it.
很棒
Very good.
他对你产生了很强的依赖
He's formed a strong attachment to you.
我无法训练他
I cannot train him.
什么
What?
为什么
Why not?
你看到了他的能力
You've seen what he can do.
他对你的依赖会让他容易被恐惧控制
His attachment to you makes him vulnerable to his fears.
还有他的愤怒
His anger.
那就更应该训练他了
All the more reason to train him.
不
No.
我见过这样的感觉
I've seen what such feelings can do
能对训练有素的绝地武士产生什么影响
to a fully trained Jedi Knight.
最优秀的绝地武士
To the best of us.
我不会让这个孩子走那条路的
I will not start this child down that path.
还是让他的能力消失吧
Better to let his abilities fade.
我耽搁太久了 我回村庄了
I've delayed too long. I must get back to the village.
地方官派我来杀你
The Magistrate sent me to kill you.
我什么都没同意
I didn't agree to anything.
我可以帮你解决问题
And I'll help you with your problem,
只要你保证格罗古可以得到良好的训练
if you see to it that Grogu is properly trained.
她有装备A350爆能枪 两个HK-87
She has a small army of guards armed with A350 blaster rifles,
杀手♥机♥器人 和一个雇佣枪手的警卫部队
two HK-87 assassin droids, and a hired gunfighter.
我感觉他是退伍军人
He reads ex-military to me.
如果他们集中火力 就算是你的光剑
Combined, not even your laser swords
都抵挡不了他们的攻击
would be able to protect you from all that firepower.
是的
True.
但也不要小看地方官
But don't underestimate the Magistrate either.
她是谁
Who is she?
她愿意用纯曼达洛铁杖雇我杀你
She offered me a staff of pure beskar to kill you.
摩根·埃尔斯贝思
Morgan Elsbeth.
克隆人战争期间 她的人♥民♥惨遭屠♥杀♥
During the Clone Wars, her people were massacred.
她活了下来 她的怒火让她东山再起
She survived and let her anger fuel an industry
并帮助建造了帝国星际舰队
which helped build the Imperial Starfleet.
她掠夺了世界 并在这个过程中摧毁了一切
She plundered worlds, destroying them in the process.
是啊 看来她还没有罢休
Yeah, it looks like she's still in business.
你在城里的时候见过囚犯吗
When you were in the city did you see any prisoners?
我看见三个村民被吊在内门外
I saw three villagers strung up just outside the inner gate.
我们必须解救他们
We must find a way to free them.
曼达洛人和绝地武士联手
A Mandalorian and a Jedi?
他们肯定想不到的
They'll never see it coming.
是她 敲响警报
It's her! Sound the alarm!
你的赏金猎人失败了
Your bounty hunter failed.
把我想知道的告诉我
Tell me what I want to know.
你的主人呢
Where is your master?
杀了她
Kill her.
乐意效劳
Love to.
我来解决她
I'll take care of this.
带上他们
Take them with you.
处决他们
Execute them.
然后挨家挨户 全杀了
Then go door to door.
求你了 不要
Please, don't!
上去
Get up there!
-进去 -走
- Get inside! - go.
你和绝地武士联手了
So, you threw in with the Jedi.
看起来是的
Looks that way.
你觉得谁会赢
Who do you think's gonna win?
可能是你的人
Could be your side...
可能是我的人
could be my side.
我和你没有过节 曼达洛人
I got no quarrel with you, Mandalorian.
够近了
That's far enough.
咱俩很像
You and I, we're a lot alike.
愿意为大业献出生命
Willing to lay our lives down for the right cause.
但这次不是
Which this is not.
听上去你赢了
Sounds like you win.
后面
Behind you!
告诉我
Now, tell me.
你的主人在哪里
Where is your master?
索龙元帅在哪里
Where is Grand Admiral Thrawn?
这是你原来的报酬吧
I believe this was your payment.
不
No.
我不能接受
I can't accept.
我没有完成任务
I didn't finish the job.
的确
No.
但这属于曼达洛人
But this belongs with a Mandalorian.
你的小朋友呢
Where is your little friend?
在飞船上
Back at the ship.
在这儿等着 我去叫他
Wait here, I'll go get him.
醒醒 伙计
Wake up, buddy.
是时候道别了
It's time to say goodbye.
你就像他父亲一样
You're like a father to him.
我不能训练他
I cannot train him.