只有一种曼达洛正道
There is only one way.
曼达洛之道
The Way of the Mandalore.
你
You...
你杀了我哥哥
You killed my brother.
让我过去
Let me pass.
我觉得你不明白
I don't you think you understand.
你杀了我哥哥
You killed my brother
现在我要杀了你的宠物
and now I'm gonna kill your pet.
他没有杀你哥哥
He didn't kill your brother.
是我
I did.
至少让我们请你喝一杯
Can we at least buy you a drink?
查斯克是黑市港口
Trask is a black market port.
他们在收集那些
They're staging weapons that have been bought and sold
和我们星球掠夺来的财物一起交易的武器
with the plunders of our planet.
我们要抢回那些武器
We're seizing those weapons
并利用它们夺回我们的母星
and using them to retake our home world.
一旦我们成功了
Once we've done that,
曼达洛人将会重回王座
we'll seat a new Mandalore on the throne.
那个星球被诅咒了
That planet is cursed.
去那里的人都会死
Anyone who goes there dies.
一旦帝国知道他们无法控制
Once the Empire knew they couldn't control it,
他们确保其他人也不能
they made sure no one else could either.
不要相信你听到的一切
Don't believe everything you hear.
我们的敌人想拆散我们
Our enemies wanna separate us.
但曼达洛人团结起来才更强大
But Mandalorians are stronger together.
这不是我计划的一部分
That's not part of my plan.
我被要求把这个孩子交给绝地武士
I've been quested with returning this Child to the Jedi.
-你对绝地武士知道多少 -一无所知
- What do you know of the Jedi? - Nothing.
我希望你能遵照信条助我一臂之力
I was hoping you would help me by Creed.
我可以带你找到他们的同类
I can lead you to one of their kind.
但首先 我们的任务需要你的帮助
But first, we need your help on our mission.
任务
Mission?
你看到那艘帝国哥赞蒂级货船了吗
You see that Imperial Gozanti freighter?
武器正在源源不断地装进船舱
It's being loaded with weapons as we speak.
根据港口的载货单
According to the port's manifest,
它计划黎明出发
it's scheduled to depart at first light.
那我们要偷偷上船吗
So we stow away?
我们一直在对他们进行打击
We've been hitting 'em pretty hard.
他们会在开船前扫描生命体 以防万一
They scan for life forms as a precaution before pushing back.
如果你想靠我们四个完成任务
If you wanna do this with four,
你需要出其不意
you're gonna need the element of surprise.
一点没错
Exactly.
货船会在航线内保持缓行
The freighter will maintain trawling speed
然后升空进入轨道
while inside the shipping lanes and then ascend in orbit.
等他们进入大气层 我们就起飞
We'll jet up when they're cruising in atmosphere.
塔台不会允许他们
The tower won't allow them to climb
在离开港口领空之前爬升
until they've left the port's airspace.
有暴风兵吗
Troopers?
最多一个小队
A squad at most.
他们连一头横着的班萨都打不中
And they couldn't hit the side of a bantha.
我有点事要办
Something's come up.
我能把他交给你照顾一会吗
Can I leave him with you for a bit?
你要待在这里
You are gonna stay here,
所以我希望你放尊重点
so I want you to be respectful.
注意你的行为
And mind your manners.
你知道我在说什么
You know what I'm talking about.
谢谢
Thanks.
我会回来找他的
I'll be back for him.
有海盗
Pirates.
又是海盗
Pirates again.
守住大厅
Guard that hall.
-关上舱门 -是 长官
- Seal the hatch. - Yes, sir.
有人入侵
A breach in security.
检查一下外门
Check the exterior door.
怎么回事 他们有多少人
What's going on? How many of them are there?
很难估计 至少十个 也许更多
Hard to say, at least ten, maybe more.
长官 只有四种生命体
Sir, there are only four life forms.
等等 他们是曼达洛人 我们已经
Wait. They're Mandalorian! We've...
他们去货舱了
They're headed to the cargo bay.
我们要多久才能离开大气层
How long until we clear the atmosphere
进入超空间
and can make the jump to hyperspace?
我们必须离开港口上空才能爬升 长官
We can't climb until we leave the harbor zone, sir.
立刻爬升
Climb now.
立刻爬升
Climb now!
看 在那边 拦住他们
Look. Over there. Stop them!
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
怎么回事
What's happening?
入侵者正朝你们那边前进
The intruders are heading your way.
拖住他们 直到我们进入超空间
Just hold them off until we can make the jump to hyperspace
与舰队会合
and rendezvous with the fleet.
收到
Copy.
我们得拖住他们
We need to hold them off until
直到我们可以进入超空间
we can make the jump to hyperspace.
-把门关上 -长官
- Close the doors. - Sir?
把门关上
Close the doors!
-哪一扇 -所有 所有的门
- Which one? - All of them! All of them!
把所有门都关上 把门都关上
Close all of them! Close all the doors!
我想我们困住他们了 长官
Think we have them trapped, sir.
困在哪了
Trapped them where?
货舱控制区
In the cargo control area.
-哪里 -货舱控制区
- Where? - In the cargo control area!
请回复
Come in.
收到了吗
Do you copy?
收到了吗
Do you copy?
我收到了
I copy.
谢谢你们把这些装备整理得这么好
Thanks for packing up all this gear so nicely.
想象一下 等我们拿到
Imagine what a division of us can do
这些闪闪发光的小盒子里的宝贝后能做什么
when we get our hands on what's inside these shiny little boxes.
如果你觉得你能拿着那些武器逃出去
If you think you're going to escape
那你就大错特错了
with those weapons, you are sadly mistaken.
就算你们抛出几个箱子
Even if you've managed to jettison a few of those crates,
我们也会搜查整片区域
we will comb the entire area
直到抓住然后干掉你们
until you are hunted down and killed.
我们不会抛出任何东西
Oh, we're not jettisoning anything.
我们要夺取整艘飞船
We're taking the entire ship.
什么
What?
泡点茶 我们一会就过去
Put some tea on. We'll be up in a minute.
这超出了我们谈好的任务
This is more than I signed up for.
我统治曼达洛需要一样东西
There is something I need, if I am to rule Mandalore.
曾经属于我的东西
Something that was once mine.
他们知道在哪里 很快我也会知道
They know where it is and soon, so will I.
总之我们要占领这艘飞船 来应对接下来的战斗
Regardless, we are taking the ship for the battles ahead.
我帮你拿到了武器
I got you your weapons.
我要带着弃婴回我的飞船了
I have to return to my ship with the foundling.
如果你想让我帮你找到绝地武士
If you want my help finding the Jedi,
就要帮我夺回这艘飞船
you will help me take this ship.
当初的交易不是这样的
You're changing the terms of the deal.
此乃正道
This is the Way.
怎么了 舰长
What is it, Captain?
-又一起海盗劫案 -你能消灭他们吗
- Another pirate hijacking. - Were you able to eliminate them?
不能 我们需要紧急支援
No. We need backup immediately.
就是这些海盗袭击了我们的其他飞船吗
Are these the same "pirates" that have attacked our other vessels?
看起来是的 长官
They appear to be, sir.
现在什么情况了
How far have they gotten?
他们闯入了货舱
They've breached the cargo hold
除了舰桥外都被他们控制了
and taken everything but the bridge.
我们需要紧急支援
We require immediate backup.
既然飞船大部分都被他们控制
If they've taken that much of the ship,
恐怕没有支援的必要了
I'm afraid that's no longer an option.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.