《曼达洛人》前情提要
就是它
This is the one.
它看上去挺没用的
It looks helpless.
它并非无用
It is not helpless.
它的种族可以通过意念移♥动♥物体
Its species can move objects with its mind.
万古之前的诗歌♥中
The songs of eons past
记载了曼达洛大帝
tell of battles between Mandalore The Great,
和一个叫绝地武士的巫师教团之间的战争
and an order of sorcerers called Jedi
他们就会运用这种力量进行战斗
that fought with such powers.
-那它是什么 -它是弃婴
- What is it? - It is a foundling.
根据信条 你得负责照顾它
By Creed, it is in your care.
你希望我在整个星系中找到它的家
You expect me to search the galaxy
还要把他送回
for the home of this creature and
敌对的巫师族
deliver it to a race of enemy sorcerers?
此乃正道
This is the Way.
我被要求
I've been quested
把这个孩子交给绝地武士
with returning this Child to the Jedi.
我可以带你找到他们的同类
I can lead you to one of their kind.
但首先 我们的任务需要你的帮助
But first, we need your help on our mission.
我们得拖住他们
We need to hold them off
直到我们可以进入超空间
until we can make the jump to hyperspace.
我在哪能找到绝地武士
Where can I find the Jedi?
带弃婴去卡洛丹
Take the foundling to the city of Calodan
在乌鸦座的森林星球上
on the forest planet of Corvus.
阿索卡·塔诺就在那里
There you will find Ahsoka Tano.
告诉她是博·卡坦让你去找她的
Tell her you were sent by Bo-Katan.
谢谢你
And thank you.
你的英勇我会铭记在心
Your bravery will not be forgotten.
此乃正道
This is the Way.
星球大战
瞄准镜看不到她 把她赶出来
She's off the scope. Draw her out.
我看不到了 扫描移♥动♥物体
I've lost visual. Scan for movement.
现身吧
Show yourself.
绝地武士
Jedi.
我一直在等你来呢
I've been expecting you.
那你知道我想要什么了
Then you know what I want.
我什么也不会告诉你
You will learn nothing from me.
我让你没得选
I won't give you that choice.
我所拥有的信息对你来说值几条命
How many lives is the knowledge I possess worth to you?
一条
One?
十条
Ten?
一百条怎么样
How about a hundred?
这些平民的命对我来说毫无意义
The lives of these citizens mean nothing to me.
而因为你 这些人要受苦了
Now, because of you, these people will suffer.
他们在你的治下已经受尽苦难
They already suffer under your rule.
投降吧 否则后果自负
Surrender, or face the consequences.
给你一天时间做出决定
You have one day to decide.
她回来时我们会做好准备的
We will be ready when she returns.
把他装笼子里
Cage him.
曼达洛人
第二季第五集
第十三章
绝地武士
乌鸦座 就是这了
Corvus, this is the place.
我探测到了一个信标
I've detected a beacon.
我要开始着陆程序
I'm gonna start the landing cycle.
你最好回你的座位去
You better get back in your seat.
我怎么跟你说的
Hey, what did I tell you?
回你座位去
Back in your seat.
那个我是怎么跟你说的
What did I say about that?
这个要留在船上
This needs to stay in the ship.
这里没什么可看的
Not much to see out here.
从没和绝地武士打过交道
Never had dealings with a Jedi before.
我们去城里吧
Let's head into town.
看看我们能否找到个线索
See if we can pick up a lead.
来者何事
State your business.
追踪了几天了
Been tracking for a few days.
想找个地方落落脚
Looking for a layover.
盔甲不错啊
Nice armor.
那你是个猎人了
You a hunter, then?
是的
That's right.
公会的
Guild?
如假包换
Last I checked.
打开城门
Open the gate.
打扰一下 商家 你听说过...
Pardon me, vendor, have you heard of anyone...
这位
You there.
我需要了解点事
I need some information.
我在找人
I'm looking for someone.
好了 再见
Okay, bye.
求求你 不要和他们或者我们中的任何人说话
Please, do not speak to them, or to any of us.
听着 我只是想打听...
Look, I just need to know...
地方官想见你
The Magistrate wants to see you.
救救我们
Help us.
她会把我们都杀了
She'll kill us all.
上前来
Come forward.
你是个曼达洛人
You are a Mandalorian?
是的
Yes.
我有个提议你可能会感兴趣
I have a proposition that may interest you.
我要价很高的
My price is high.
这个目标是无价的
This target is priceless.
一个绝地武士困扰着我
A Jedi plagues me.
我想让你杀了她
I want you to kill her.
这任务很困难
That's a difficult task.
很合适你的任务
One that you are well-suited for.
绝地武士是曼达洛星球的古老敌人
The Jedi are the ancient enemy of Mandalore.
如我所说 我的要价很高的
As I said, my price is high.
你觉得这个怎么样
What do you make of this?
曼达洛铁
Beskar.
纯曼达洛铁
Pure beskar.
就像你的盔甲一样
Like your armor.
杀了绝地武士 它就归你了
Kill the Jedi and it's yours.
在哪里可以找到这个绝地武士
Where do I find this Jedi?
那是什么
What is that thing?
我随身带着以求好运
I keep it around for luck.
等你到了那里 会需要好运的
You're gonna need it where you're headed.
这些是坐标
Well, these are the coordinates.
睁大眼睛
Keep your eyes open.
我们离目标不远了
We must be close.
听见了吗
You hear that?
别担心 在这坐一下 我看看情况
Don't worry. Sit right here. Let me see what's out there.
虚惊一场
False alarm.
阿索卡·塔诺
Ahsoka Tano!
博·卡坦让我来的
Bo-Katan sent me.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
希望是关于他的事
I hope it's about him.
他在说话吗
Is he speaking?
你能明白他的话吗
Do you understand him?
某种程度上可以
In a way.
格罗古和我可以感知对方的思想
Grogu and I can feel each other's thoughts.
格罗古
Grogu?
没错
Yes.
这是他的名字
That's his name.
格罗古
Grogu.
他在科洛桑的绝地圣殿长大
He was raised at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.
多年来 有许多大♥师♥训练了他
Many Masters trained him over the years.
克隆战争结束时 帝国崛起
At the end of the Clone Wars when the Empire rose to power,
他被藏了起来
he was hidden.
有人把他带出了圣殿
Someone took him from the Temple.
接着他的记忆就变得模糊了
Then his memory becomes... dark.
他似乎很迷茫
He seemed lost.
很孤独
Alone.
我只认识一位他的同类
I've only known one other being like this.
一位名叫尤达的绝地大♥师♥
A wise Jedi Master named Yoda.