《曼达洛人》前情提要
博·卡坦让我来找你谈谈
Bo-katan sent me to talk to you.
希望是关于他的事
I hope it's about him.
格罗古和我可以感知对方的思想
Grogu and I can feel each other's thoughts.
格罗古
Grogu?
没错 这是他的名字
Yes. That's his name.
我的任务是把他交给他的族人
I've been quested to bring him to his kind.
我必须把他带给一名绝地武士
I must deliver him to a Jedi.
去泰桑星球
Go to the planet Tython.
那里有一座与原力
There, you will find the ancient ruins of a Temple
有着紧密联♥系♥的古代圣殿遗迹
that has a strong connection to the Force.
把格罗古放在山顶的观景石上
Place Grogu on the seeing stone at the top of the mountain.
如果他释放出原力
If he reaches out through the Force,
绝地武士可能会感知到他的存在
there's a chance a Jedi may sense his presence
然后来找他
and come searching for him.
吉迪恩星区总督
Moff Gideon.
追踪信标已经安装在刀锋之巅上了
The tracking beacon has been installed on the Razor Crest.
目标还在他手上吗
Does he still have the asset?
是的 我们的线人证实了
Our source confirmed it.
星球大战
格罗古
Grogu.
格罗古
Grogu?
把球给我
Give me the ball.
格罗古 把球给我
Grogu, give me the ball.
来
Come on.
好了 咱们开始吧
Okay, here we go.
你可以拿走球 就像之前一样
You can have it, just like before.
格罗古 来 你可以把球拿走
Grogu, come on. You can have it.
来吧
Come on.
天啊
Dank farrik!
不 我没生你气 你做的很棒
Hey, no. I'm not mad at you. You did good.
我只是
I just...
当那位女士说你受过训练时 我只是...
When the nice lady said you had training, I just...
你很特殊 孩子
You're very special, kid.
我们会找到你的归属
We're gonna find that place you belong
他们会好好照顾你
and they're gonna take real good care of you.
泰桑星球到了
This is Tython.
我们就在这里试试给你找一位绝地武士
That's where we're gonna try and find you a Jedi.
如果他们想让你跟他们走
But you have to agree to go with them
你必须答应 明白了吗
if they want you to. Understand?
而且 我训练不了你
Plus, I can't train you.
你的力量过于强大
You're too powerful.
难道你不想多学学绝地武士的技巧吗
Don't you wanna learn more of that Jedi stuff?
我同意把你送还于你的族人
I agreed to take you back to your own kind,
所以我需要这么做
so that's what I need to do.
你明白 对吗
You understand, right?
曼达洛人
第二季第六集
第十四章
悲剧
看来那就是观景石了
Looks like that's the magic rock
我应该把你送上那块石头
I'm supposed to take you to down there.
抱歉 小家伙 我不能在山顶降落
Sorry, buddy. I can't land on the top.
那里太小了
Too small.
看来我们得用飞的
Looks like we're gonna have to travel
走完最后一段路了
the last stretch with the windows down.
应该就是这里了
Well, I guess this is it.
你觉得这里有绝地武士的感觉吗
Does this look Jedi to you?
我想你应该坐在这
I guess you sit right here.
好了 开始吧
Okay. Here we go.
这里是观景石 你观察到什么了吗
This is the seeing stone, are you seeing anything?
还是说他们应该观察到你
Or are they supposed to see you?
也许这里有某种控制装置
Maybe there's some kind of control or something.
快点 孩子
Oh, come on, kid.
阿索卡告诉我 我只需要
Ahsoka told me all I had to do
带你来到这里 剩下的交给你就行
was get you here and you'd do the rest.
时间到了 孩子 我们得离开这
Time's up, kid. We gotta get out of here.
我们没时间了 我们得
We don't have time for this. We got to get...
快停下 孩子
Hey! Snap out of it, kid!
我们得离开这里
We got to get out of here!
我看看能不能给你争取点时间
I'll see if I can buy you some time.
你能不能快点
Can you please hurry up?
我一直在追踪你 曼达洛人
I've been tracking you, Mandalorian.
你是绝地武士吗
Are you Jedi?
还是说你在追踪那个孩子
Or are you after the Child?
我是为了盔甲来的
I'm here for the armor.
那你得从我的尸体上扒下来才行
If you want my armor, you'll have to peel it off my dead body.
我不想要你的铠甲
I don't want your armor.
我要我的 你在塔图因科布·万斯那得到的
I want my armor that you got from Cobb Vanth back on Tatooine.
那是我的铠甲
It belongs to me.
你是曼达洛人吗
Are you Mandalorian?
我只是行走于这个星系的普通人
I'm a simple man making his way through the galaxy.
子承父业
Like my father before me.
你遵守信条吗
Did you take the Creed?
我不效忠任何人
I give my allegiance to no one.
贝斯卡钢是曼达洛人的
The beskar belongs to the Mandalorians.
大屠♥杀♥期间我们被抢走很多
It was looted from us during the Purge.
铠甲是我父亲的
The armor was my father's.
现在是我的
Now it's mine.
有什么能阻止我把你就地击毙
What's to stop me from dropping you right where you stand?
因为山脊上有我的狙击手
Because I have a sharpshooter up on that ridge
我身体落地的时候
with a locked scope that will unload
就会向锁定范围内开火
by the time my body hits the ground.
我穿着贝斯卡钢
I'm the one wearing beskar.
我一看见炮口开炮 你们两个就都没命了
As soon as I see that muzzle flash, you're both dead.
我不是说她会朝你开枪
I didn't mean she was going to shoot you.
我朋友锁定的
My friend's locked onto that
是你圆石头上的小伙伴
little companion of yours up on the henge.
你要是记性好的话 就知道我不会打偏
And if you remember, I don't miss.
芬尼克
Fennec?
你耳朵真尖 曼达人
You have a keen ear, Mando.
你把枪口从那孩子身上移开
You point that gun away from the kid
不然我就把你俩都就地击毙
or I'll drop you both where you stand.
我们把武器都放下 好好聊一聊
Let's all put down our weapons, have a chat.
没必要拼个你死我活
There's no need for bloodshed.
让她把枪放下
Tell her to drop the gun.
你先把喷气背包放下
After you put down the jetpack.
同时放
Same time.
退下
Stand down.
你这表情跟见了鬼似的
You look like you've just seen a ghost.
你死了
You were dead.
她在塔图因被扔下等死 我以前也是
She was left for dead on the sands of Tatooine, as was I.
但命运有时会搭救不幸之人
But fate sometimes steps in to rescue the wretched.
对我来说 波巴·费特就是命运
In my case, Boba Fett was that fate.
现在 我为他效劳了
And I am now in his service.
我想要回我的铠甲
I want my armor back.
这违背了曼达洛信条
It goes against the Mandalorian Creed.
这副铠甲是你的祖先给我父亲姜戈的
The armor was given to my father, Jango, by your forebears.
作为交换 我要保证那个孩子的安全
In exchange, I guarantee the safety of the Child,
还有你的
as well as your own.
你那个小朋友的赏金飞涨了不少
The bounty on your little friend has risen significantly.
它的命够你买♥♥十副铠甲的
You can buy ten suits of armor for the price on its head.
我认为就当前局势而言 我们提出的交易很公平
I'd say we're offering a fair deal under the circumstances.
该走了 孩子
Time to go, kid!
上 上 往前冲 拿下...
Go, go! Advance and take...
山顶 推进
Up top. Move out!
左侧和上面
Flank left and from above.
长官 敌方火力太猛了
Sir, there's too much fire!
侧面攻击 你个傻子
Flank them, you idiot!
山顶 往上冲
Up top! Get up there!
一 二
One, two...
撤退 扯
Get back! Get...
上 上
Go, go!