你的TK号♥是多少
What's your TK number?
我的TK号♥是...
My TK number is...
这位是我的指挥官TK-593 长官
This is my Commanding Officer TK-593, sir.
我是帝国战斗突击运输中尉TK-111 长官
I'm Imperial Combat Assault Transport Lieutenant TK-111, sir.
恐怕您得大点声对他讲话
I'm afraid you'll have to speak up to him a little bit
从他的飞船在塔纳布失压之后就这样了
since his vessel lost pressure in Taanab.
你叫什么 军官
What's your name, Officer?
我们就叫他棕眼睛 对吧 长官
We just call him Brown Eyes. Isn't that right, Officer?
我们去把TPS报告填好吧
Let's go fill out those TPS reports,
这样我们就可以去为能量线圈充能了
so we can go recharge the power coils.
还没允许你们走呢
You're not dismissed.
你们是运回赖登素的坦克兵吧
You the tank troopers that delivered the shipment of rhydonium?
-是的 长官 -是的 长官
- Yes, sir. - Yes, sir.
你们俩是今天唯一把装载的赖登素
Well, you two managed to be the only transport today
交付回来的
to deliver their shipment.
跟我来
Come with me, hmm?
我们喝一杯 棕眼睛
Let's get a drink, Brown Eyes.
如果波巴要开到足够近能把他们载上
We'll have to take out those cannons
我们就得把那些炮给端了
if Boba's gonna get close enough to lift 'em outta there.
应该不是问题
Shouldn't be a problem.
你注意风暴兵 我来干掉炮
You concentrate on the troopers, I'll take the cannons.
他们怎么这么久啊
I wonder what's takin' them so long.
我们要为什么干杯呢 小伙子们
So what shall we toast to, boys?
我可以随口说什么"为健康"或者"为成功"
I can blather on about "To health" or "To success,"
但我想做点不那么死板的事
but I'd like to do something a little less rote.
你是哪里人 棕眼
Where you from, Brown Eyes?
为灰烬行动干一杯吧
How 'bout a toast to Operation Cinder?
这才是了解历史的人
Now there's a man who knows his history.
不 我不只是了解 我经历过
No, I don't just know it. I lived it.
我当时就在布尔宁康恩
I was in Burnin Konn.
布尔宁康恩
Burnin Konn?
那天很惨烈
That was a hard day.
我不得不做出许多艰难的决定
I had to make many unpleasant decisions.
是的
Yes, you did.
整座城市瞬间消失 所有人都死了
Entire city gone in moments, along with everybody in it.
那天我们失去了整个师
We lost our whole division that day.
天呐 那可是五千到一万人啊
Man, that was like 5-10,000 people.
是的
Yep.
都是帝国的英雄
All heroes of the Empire.
嗯
Yeah.
都死了
And all dead.
这是为大局做出的小小牺牲 小子
Well, it's a small sacrifice for the greater good, son.
取决于你问的是谁 你觉得呢
Depends on who you ask, don't you think?
你想说什么 士兵
What you gettin' at, trooper?
那些死去的人
All those people, the ones who died,
对他们来说是好事吗
was it good for them?
他们的家人呢
Their families?
和我一起服役的人呢
The guys I served with?
平民 可怜的泥腿子 为了保卫家园而死
Civilians, those poor mud scuffers, died defendin' their homes,
为自♥由♥而战
fighting for freedom.
对他们是好事吗
Was it good for 'em?
但我们活得比他们久 小子
But we've outlasted them, son.
他们活吞了自己
They're eatin' themselves alive.
新共和国现在一片混乱 而我们越来越强大
The New Republic is in complete disarray, and we grow stronger.
用你弄来的赖登素
You see, with the rhydonium you've delivered,
我们可以制♥造♥
we can create havoc that's gonna make
比布尔宁康恩更大的混乱
Burnin Konn just pale by comparison.
然后他们会再次向我们求助
And then they're gonna turn to us once again.
弟兄们 每个人都以为自己想要自♥由♥
You see, boys, everybody thinks they want freedom,
但他们真正想要的是秩序
but what they really want is order.
只要他们意识到这一点
And when they realize that,
他们就会张开双臂欢迎我们回来的
they're gonna welcome us back with open arms.
敬帝国
To the Empire.
你做了你该做的
You did what you had to do.
我从没看到你的脸
I never saw your face.
安保请前往公共区
Security to main commons.
安保请前往公共区
Security to main commons.
这边
This way!
食堂需要支援
We need support at the mess hall.
准备好了吗 走
Ready? Go!
站住
Hold it right there!
南墙 一半高度
South wall, halfway up.
看到了
Got 'em.
出来了 行动吧
We're on. Start your run.
来了
On my way.
三名枪手 顶层
Three shooters, top deck.
看到了
Got 'em.
快跑 快跑
Come on. Let's move.
你以为我还能在干什么
The hell you think I'm doin'?
快跑 快跑
Go! Go! Go! Go!
把骑兵步♥枪♥给我
Hand me that cycler rifle.
好枪法
Nice shot.
大家晚上都需要睡好觉嘛
We all need to sleep at night.
有人追来了
We got company.
抓紧了
Hang on.
看来又回到垃圾堆了
Well, looks like it's back to the scrap heap.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for helping.
嗯
Yeah.
希望你能找回你的孩子
Uh, good luck gettin' your kid back.
好了 警官 带我回去吧
All right, Officer, take me back.
刚才的枪法不错
That was some nice shootin' back there.
你看到了
Oh, you saw that?
那个不在计划之中
Yeah, that, uh, that wasn't part of the plan.
我只是想发泄一下
I was just gettin' some stuff off my chest.
可惜梅菲尔德没能活着回来
You know, it's too bad Mayfeld didn't make it out alive back there.
是啊 真可惜
Yeah, too bad.
你们说什么呢
What are you talkin' about?
34667号♥囚犯好像死于
Looked to me like prisoner number three-four-six-six-seven
莫拉克的炼油厂的爆♥炸♥
died in the refinery explosion on Morak.
所以我可以走了吗
Does that mean I can go?
我真的会走哦
'Cause I will.
好
All right.
好吧
Okay.
你拿到吉迪恩星区总督的坐标了吗
You get the coordinates on Moff Gideon?
拿到了
We did.
我们下一步怎么办
What's our next move?
长官
Sir...
你来看看这个
You should see this.
吉迪恩星区总督
Moff Gideon.
你有我想要的东西
You have something I want.
你可能自以为你很了解那个东西
You may think you have some idea what you are in possession of,
但是并没有
but you do not.
很快 他就会回到我身边
Soon, he will be back with me.
你根本无法想象 他对我有多重要
He means more to me than you will ever know.