You got Mos Eisley, Mos Espa,
在这一带 莫斯帕哥
and up around this region, Mos Pelgo.
我什么也没看到
I don't see anything.
就是在那儿 或者至少以前是这样
Well, it's there. Or at least, it used to be.
没什么好说的 这是一个古老的采矿营
Not much to speak of. It's an old mining settlement.
他们会在你着陆之前很久就看到你这一大块铁
They're going to see that big hunk o' metal long before you land.
你还有那辆飞行摩托吗
You still have that speeder bike?
当然有 有点生锈 但还能用
Sure do. It's a little rusty, but I got it.
有何贵干
Can I help you?
我在找曼达洛人
I'm looking for a Mandalorian.
我们在这一带的游客不多
Well, we don't get many visitors in these parts.
你能描述一下他吗
Can you describe him?
长得像我的人
Someone who looks like me.
你是说元帅
You mean the Marshal?
你说的元帅穿着曼达洛盔甲吗
Your marshal wears Mandalorian armor?
你自己看吧
See for yourself.
什么风把你吹来了 陌生人
What brings you here, stranger?
我已经找了你很久了
I've been searching for you for many parsecs.
现在你找到我了
Well, now, you found me.
威基 两口斯波特加
Weequay, two snorts of spotchka.
要不和我一起喝一杯
Why don't you join me for a drink?
我从没见过真正的曼达洛人
I've never met a real Mandalorian.
听过传说
Heard stories.
我知道你们擅长杀人
I know you're good at killing.
看到我戴着这个铁盔很可能也不会高兴
And probably none too happy to see me wearing this hardware.
所以
So...
我想我们只有一个人能离开这里
I figure only one of us walking out of here.
但后来我看到那个小家伙
But then I see the little guy...
我想 也许我看错你了
...and I think, maybe I pegged you wrong.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是科布·万斯 莫斯帕哥的元帅
I'm Cobb Vanth, Marshal of Mos Pelgo.
你从哪里得到的盔甲
Where did you get the armor?
是从爪哇人手里买♥♥来的
Bought it off some Jawas.
把它交出来
Hand it over.
听着 伙计 我知道你的地盘你说了算
Look, pal, I'm sure you call the shots where you come from,
但在这里 我是那个说了算的人
but 'round here, I'm the one tells folks what to do.
把它脱下来
Take it off.
否则我来动手
Or I will.
我们要在孩子面前这么做吗
We gonna do this in front o' the kid?
他见过更可怕的
He's seen worse.
那就在这里
Right here, then?
就在这里
Right here.
也许我们能协商解决
Maybe we can work something out.
那个怪物早在莫斯帕哥建立之前
That creature's been terrorizing these parts
就一直在恐吓这些地方
since long before Mos Pelgo was established.
多亏了这件盔甲 我才得以
Thanks to this armor, I've been able to protect this town
和土匪和沙人对抗 保护这个小镇
from bandits and Sand People.
他们指望我来保护他们
They look to me to protect 'em.
但是一条克雷特龙太强了 我一人没有胜算
But a Krayt dragon is too much for me to take on alone.
首次出现在新希望中
帮我杀了它 我就给你盔甲
Help me kill it, I'll give you the armor.
成交 我回船上去
Deal. I'll ride back to the ship,
在天上把它从沙子里吹出来
blow it out of the sand from the sky,
用班萨做诱饵
use the bantha as bait.
塔图因出产的犄角卷曲的长毛四足兽
没那么简单
Not so simple.
飞船从上面飞过 它感觉到震动
The ship passes above, it senses the vibrations,
就呆在地下
stays underground.
但我知道它住在哪里
But I know where it lives.
有多远
How far?
不远
Not far.
你不懂现状
You don't understand what it was like.
这个小镇已经奄奄一息
The town was on its last legs.
在我们得到死星爆♥炸♥的消息后就开始了
It started after we got news of the Death Star blowing up.
是指第二个死星
The second one, that is.
帝国正从塔图因撤退
The Empire was pullin' outta Tatooine.
莫斯艾斯利上空有爆♥炸♥机的炮火
There was blaster fire over Mos Eisley.
占领结束了
The occupation was over.
我们甚至没有时间庆祝
We didn't even have time to celebrate.
就在那天晚上 采矿队搬了进来
That very night, the Mining Collective moved in.
权力讨厌真空 莫斯帕哥一夜之间变成了奴隶营
Power hates a vacuum and Mos Pelgo became a slave camp overnight.
你还好吧
Hey, you okay?
快点 我们离开这 走吧
Come on, let's get you outta here. Let's go!
快走 快走
Go! Go! Go! Go!
我只能逃 尽我所能从入侵者那里抢些东西
I lit out. Took what I could from the invaders.
拿到一个罐子
Grabbed a camtono.
却不知道里面全是硅晶体
I had no idea it was full of silicax crystals.
看来人生总有会有几次
I guess every once in a while,
倒霉事都赶在一起
both suns shine on a womp rat's tail.
我流浪了好几天
I wandered for days.
没有食物 没有水
No food, no water.
然后
And then...
我得救了
I was saved.
爪哇人想要水晶
The Jawas wanted the crystals.
他们拿出最好的作为交换
They offered their finest in exchange.
我的宝藏不仅换来一整水壶的水
And my treasure bought me more than a full waterskin.
还换来了我的自♥由♥
It bought my freedom.
趴下
Get down!
-快 快 -快点
- Go, go! - Come on!
快走 快走
Go! Go! Go! Go!
你到底在干什么
What the hell you doin'?
伙计 你想告诉我怎么回事吗
Hey, partner, you want to tell me what's going on?
他们也想杀死克莱特龙
They want to kill the Krayt dragon, too.
这是干什么用的
What am I supposed to do with this?
你喝了
You drink it.
它很臭
It stinks.
你想要他们的帮助吗
Do you want their help?
喝了这个我就没这个想法了
Not if I have to drink this.
他说你的人偷水
He says your people steal their water
现在你还不喝他们的水来侮辱他们
and now you insult them by not drinking it.
他们知道莫斯帕哥
They know about Mos Pelgo.
他们知道你杀了多少沙人
They know how many Sand People you killed.
他们袭击了我们的村庄 我保卫了小镇
They raided our village. I defended the town.
小声点
Lower your voice.
我知道这是个坏主意
I knew this was a bad idea.
你在煽动他们
You're agitating them.
没法跟这些怪兽讲理
These monsters can't be reasoned with.
在我给你开个洞之前坐下
Sit back down before I put a hole through ya!
我不想说
I'm not going to say it...
你在跟他们说什么
What are you telling them?
跟我告诉你的一样
Same thing I'm telling you.
如果我们互相争斗 怪物会杀了我们所有人
If we fight amongst ourselves, the monster will kill us all.
现在 我们该怎么杀了它
Now, how do we kill it?
他们说它就住在那里 他们说它在睡觉
They say it lives in there. They say it sleeps.
它住在一个废弃的沙拉克坑里
It lives in an abandoned sarlacc pit.
杂食性异种节肢生物 在极少数星球上被发现
我一辈子都住在塔图因
Lived on Tatooine my whole life.
世上没有废弃的沙拉克坑
There's no such thing as an abandoned sarlacc pit.
如果你吃了沙拉克 那就有了
There is if you eat the sarlacc.
他们正在布置一只班萨来保护定居点
They're laying out a bantha to protect the settlement.
他们几代人都在研究它的消化周期
They've studied its digestion cycle for generations.
他们喂龙为了它睡得更久
They feed the dragon to make it sleep longer.
看着 龙会出现的
Watch, the dragon will appear.
他们可能会接受些新的战略
They might be open to some fresh ideas.
这些骨头是什么
What are the bones?
那是克雷特龙
That's the Krayt dragon.
那些小石头呢
And those little rocks?
那是我们
That's us.
不是按比例
It's not to scale.
我想是的
I think it is.
不可能 太大了
Can't be. That's too big.
确实是按比例
It's to scale.