你们有我想要的东西
You have something I want.
《曼达洛人》前情提要
我可以带你去找他们的同类
I can lead you to one of their kind.
但首先 我们的任务需要你的帮助
But first, we need your help on our mission.
暗剑 在他手里吗
The Dark saber. Does he have it?
我们已经耗尽了最初的血液供应
We have exhausted our initial supply of blood.
不过 我很怀疑我们能找到一个M数更高的捐献者
I highly doubt we'll find a donor with a higher M-count, though.
去泰森星球
Go to the planet Tython.
那里有一座与原力
You will find the ancient ruins of a temple
有着紧密联♥系♥的古代圣殿遗迹
that has a strong connection to the Force.
把格罗古放在山顶的观景石上
Place Grogu on the seeing stone at the top of the mountain.
如果他释放出原力
If he reaches out through the Force,
绝地武士可能会感知到他的存在
there's a chance a Jedi may sense his presence
然后来找他
and come searching for him.
但是话说回来 绝地武士不多了
Then again, there aren't many Jedi left.
你可能自以为你很了解那个东西
You may think you have some idea of what you are in possession of,
但是并没有
but you do not.
你根本无法想象他对我有多重要
It means more to me than you will ever know.
星球大战
发生什么事 他们是谁
What's going on? Who are they?
我建议你闭嘴 这不是你的实验室
I suggest you shut your mouth, this isn't your laboratory.
他们用离子炮攻击我们
They hit us with an ion cannon.
航♥空♥电子设备坏了
Avionics are down.
通讯中断
Comms are down!
关闭防护罩 关掉所有的应答器
Lower your shields, disengage all transponders,
准备登船
prepare for boarding.
他们是海盗 我们不和他们战斗吗
They're pirates. Shouldn't we fight?
我不想死 你呢
I don't have a death wish, do you?
在你犯错之前 我是帕兴医生
Before you make a mistake, this is Dr. Pershing.
我们见过面 那孩子还活着吗
We've met. Is the kid alive?
是的 他在巡洋舰上
Yes. He's on the cruiser.
退后 伞兵
Stay back, Dropper.
别紧张 伙计 好吗
Easy, pal. Okay?
我和他不是一起的 我们可以想想办法
I'm not with him. We can work something out.
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
不 不 你听我说
No. No, you listen to me.
这是新共和国的首要目标
This is a top-tier target of the New Republic.
这是克隆工程师
This is a clone engineer.
如果他们发现他是因为你死的
And if they find out that he's dead because of you,
你就该后悔离开阿尔德兰了
you're gonna wish you never left Alderaan.
我看到眼泪了
I saw the tear.
你想知道我还看到了什么吗
You wanna know what else I saw?
我看到你的星球被毁了
I saw your planet destroyed.
我当时就在死星上
I was on the Death Star.
哪一个
Which one?
你以为你很搞笑吗
You think you're funny?
你知道那些基地有多少人丧生吗
Do you know how many millions were killed on those bases?
放下爆能枪
Drop your blaster.
就在星系欢呼的时候
As the galaxy cheered?
这是最后的机会
Last chance.
摧毁你的星球只是为了让星系摆脱恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Destroying your planet was a small price to pay
付出的微乎其微的代价
to rid the galaxy of terrorism.
曼达洛人
第二季第八集[季终]
第十六章
营救
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
不是所有的曼达洛人都是赏金猎人
Not all Mandalorians are bounty hunters.
我们中的一些人有更高的目标
Some of us serve a higher purpose.
他们带走了孩子
They took the Child.
谁
Who?
吉迪恩总督
Moff Gideon.
你找不到他的
You'll never find him.
我们不需要她们俩
We don't need these two.
我们走吧
Let's get outta here.
你不是曼达洛人
You are not a Mandalorian.
我没说过我是
Never said I was.
跟班还能说话啊
I didn't know sidekicks were allowed to talk.
彼此彼此
Well, if that isn't the Quacta calling the Stifling slimy.
别激动 小家伙
Easy there, little one.
我看你好久没躺过巴克塔箱了吧
You'll be talking through the window of a bacta tank.
别冲动 怒气还是留给帝国吧
All right, easy. Save it for the Imps.
我们有他的坐标
We have his coordinates.
你能带我找到吉迪恩星区总督
You can bring me to Moff Gideon?
总督有一艘轻型巡洋舰
The Moff has a light cruiser.
说不定能帮你夺回曼达洛
It could be helpful in your effort to regain Mandalore.
你逗我呢 曼达洛
You gotta be kidding me. Mandalore?
帝国把那里搞得寸草不生
The Empire turned that planet to glass.
你真糟蹋了这身盔甲了
You are a disgrace to your armor.
这身盔甲是我父亲的
This armor belonged to my father.
你指的是你的捐赠者吧
Don't you mean your donor?
说话小心点 公主
Careful, princess.
你是克隆人
You are a clone.
你的声音我都听过上万次了
I've heard your voice thousands of times.
这可能是你最后一次听到了
Mine might be the last one you hear.
够了 你们两个
Enough! Both of you!
如果我们当初对帝国有这一半的骨气
If we had shown half that spine to the Empire
我们就不会失去我们的星球了
we would've never lost our planet.
我们会帮助你们
We will help you.
作为交换 我们要用那艘巡洋舰来夺回曼达洛
In exchange, we will keep that ship to retake Mandalore.
如果你真能取得胜利
If you should manage to finish your quest,
我会让你重新考虑要不要加入我们的斗争
I would have you reconsider joining our efforts.
曼达洛人已经颠沛流离太久了
Mandalorians have been in exile from our home world for far too long.
-好的 -还有一件事
- Fair enough. - One more thing.
吉迪恩手里有件以前属于我的武器
Gideon has a weapon that once belonged to me.
古老的武器 可以切割任何东西
It is an ancient weapon that can cut through anything.
几乎是任何东西
Almost anything.
它无法切割纯贝斯卡钢
It cannot cut through pure beskar.
我会杀掉星区总督 把属于我的东西拿回来
I will kill the Moff and retake what is rightfully mine.
一旦我夺回暗剑
With the Darksaber restored to me,
曼达洛就终于唾手可得了
Mandalore will finally be within reach.
帮我把孩子救出来 你想要什么都行
Help me rescue the Child and you can have whatever you want.
我只在意他
He is my only priority.
这就是吉迪恩星区总督的轻型巡洋舰
This is Moff Gideon's Imperial light cruiser.
在过去 它能载几百名船员
In the old days, it would carry a crew of several hundred.
现在船上只有很少一部分人了
Now it operates with a tiny fraction of that.
-你的判断有误导性 -这下好了
- Your assessment is misleading. - Oh, great.
客观的意见来了
An objective opinion.
这不是妄言 我向你保证
This isn't subterfuge. I assure you.
让他说吧
Let him speak.
舰上有黑暗暴风兵
There's a garrison of dark troopers on board.
是他们把孩子给劫走的
They are the ones who abducted the Child.
有多少风暴兵配备了那种护甲装备
How many troopers do they have armed in those suits?
那是第三代设计 它们不是护甲了
These are third-generation design. They are no longer suits.
护甲里的人是最后的薄弱环节
The human inside was the final weakness to be solved.
他们是机器人
They're droids.
他们被放在哪了
Where are they bivouacked?
这边货舱的冷藏区
They're held in cold storage in this cargo bay.
随时保持战斗状态需要的能量太多
They draw too much power to be kept at ready.
启动要多久
How long to power up?
几分钟吧
A few minutes, perhaps.
孩子被关在哪
Where is the Child being held?
这是禁闭室
This is the brig.
他被关在这里 由武装警卫看护
He's being held here under armed guard.
好 我们兵分两路
Very well. We split into two parties.
我一个人去
I go alone.
好吧
Fine.
第一步 兰姆达穿梭机发出求救信♥号♥♥
Phase one, Lambda shuttle issues a distress call.
第二步 我们紧急降落在
Two, we come in hard emergency land
战斗机发射管
at the mouth of the fighter launch tube,
切断潜在的拦截者
cutting off any potential interceptors.
科斯卡 芬尼克 杜恩和我以最快速度登陆
Koska, Fennec, Dune and myself disembark with maximum initiative.
一旦我们肃清梭机坪
Once we've neutralized the launch bay,