我只见过它的头和脖子 比我猜想的大多了
I've only seen its head and neck. It's bigger'n I guessed.
或许应该重新考虑一下我们的计划
Might be time to rethink our arrangement.
这样就好很多了
That's more like it.
他们从哪里得到支援
Where are they getting the reinforcements?
我把你镇子里的人算进去了
I volunteered your village.
不到一年前他们袭击了我们
They attacked us less than a year ago.
在采矿营杀了六个我们的人
Killed half a dozen of us by the mining camp.
我可以说我杀过两倍多的塔斯肯人
I'd say I took down about twice as many Tuskens.
整个小镇都尊敬你
The town respects you.
我猜想 他们会讲道理的
My guess is, they'll listen to reason.
我可不太确定
I wouldn't be so sure.
这是一名曼达洛人
This here is a Mandalorian.
你知道那意味着什么吗
You know what that means?
我们听过不少传说
We've heard the stories.
那你就知道他们有多擅长杀人
Then you know how good they are at killing.
现在 我们有个问题
Now, this one's got a problem.
我找到一套战甲
I got a suit o' salvaged armor
曼达洛人说这是他的
and the Mandalorian creed says it's his to take.
但我也有个棘手的问题
But I've got a problem, too.
一条克雷特龙在剥我们的驮畜
A Krayt dragon has been peeling off our pack animals,
有时 还有带走我们的挖矿所得
and sometimes, taking our mining haul with it.
它吃厌了班萨
It's just a matter of time before it grows tired of banthas
来抓你们只是时间问题
and goes after a couple of you townsfolk,
或者 希望别到攻击学校的地步
or even, so help us, the school.
虽然我越来越喜欢这套战甲
As much as I've grown fond of the armor,
我更喜欢这个小镇
I'm even more fond of this town.
曼达洛人愿意帮助我们杀死巨兽
The Mandalorian is willing to help us slay the leviathan
作为交换 要让战甲物归原主
in exchange for returning the armor to its ancestral owners.
好吧 这就解决了
Well, that settles it.
不止这样
There's more.
我们不能单独对付克莱特
We can't take on the Krayt alone.
沙人也愿意帮忙
And the Sand People are willing to help.
他们袭击了我们的地雷
They raid our mines!
他们是怪物
They're monsters!
我见过那东西的大小
I've seen the size of that thing,
它要是愿意 可以吞掉整个小镇
it will swallow your entire town when the fancy hits it.
你们很幸运 莫斯帕哥已经不是沙地了
You're lucky Mos Pelgo isn't a sand field already.
我认识这些人 他们很残忍♥
I know these people. They are brutal.
但沙海也是如此
But so is the Dune Sea.
他们在这些沙地上生存了几千年
They've survived for thousands of years in these sands
他们比这里的任何人都了解克雷特龙
and they know the Krayt dragon better than anyone here.
他们的确是掠夺者
They are raiders, it's true.
但他们也信守诺言
But they also keep their word.
我们达成了协议
We have struck a deal.
如果我们愿意把龙的尸体和浓液留给他们
If we are willing to leave them the carcass and its ichor,
他们将在战斗中与我们并肩作战
they will stand by our side in battle
发誓永远不会袭击这个小镇
and vow never to raise a blaster against this town
直到你们中的一个破坏我们之间的和平
until one of you breaks the peace.
你觉得行吗
Think it'll work?
最好能行
It better.
联合起来是他们唯一的希望
Joining forces is their only hope.
拿着这个
Here. Grab this.
你在干什么 那是个爆♥炸♥物
Hey! What are you doin'? That's an explosive.
你想把整个地方都炸掉吗
Are you trying to blow the whole place up?
什么 这就是你想要的吗
What? Is that what you want?
别紧张 那就是个意外 好吗
Take it easy. It was an accident, okay?
-你想做什么 -那是个意外
- What do you want to do? - It was an accident.
-我们走吧 -不会成功的
- Let's go. - It's not going to work out.
会很棒的
It's gonna be great.
他说什么
What'd he say?
他说它在睡觉
He says it's sleeping.
如果我们仔细听 我们可以听到它的呼吸声
If we listen carefully, we can hear it breathing.
我们开始吧
Let's get to work.
塔斯肯人说肚子是唯一的弱点
The Tuskens say the belly is the only weak spot,
所以我们必须从下面攻击
so we have to hit it from below.
首先 我们在洞口埋下炸♥药♥
First, we bury the charges at the opening of the cave.
然后 我们叫醒它
Then, we wake it up.
我们必须激怒它 让它冲撞
We have to get it angry enough to charge.
一旦它的距离合适
Once it's far enough out
肚子就在炸♥药♥上面
and the belly is above the explosives,
你按下引爆器
you hit the detonator.
小心 元帅
Careful, Marshal.
谢谢你 乔 注意安全
Thank you, Jo. And you stay safe, huh.
天啊 它要回去了
Dank Farrik, it's going back in.
它在退后
It's retreating.
-我要引爆了 -不 等等
- I'm going to hit it. - No, wait.
我们只有一次机会 我们得把它弄出来
We only have one shot. We've gotta get it out.
现在
Now?
别急 还得等它再出来一点
Not yet. It's gotta come out further.
马上了 马上了
Almost, almost.
现在
Now!
我不觉得它死了
I don't think it's dead.
我也是
Me either.
它像消灭旺普鼠一样消灭我们的人
It's picking us off like womp rats.
我们去追它
Let's get after it!
一点用都没有
This ain't doing a thing.
继续射击
Just keep shooting.
它来了
There he is.
我有个主意 引起它的注意
I've got an idea. Get its attention.
我引起了它的注意 现在呢
I got its attention! Now what?
-快跑 -走 走
- Run! - Go, go.
那个引爆器还在吗
You still have that detonator?
拿着 计划是什么
Take it! What's the plan?
照顾好那孩子
Take care of the Child.
-你打算怎么办 -我不知道 祝我好运
- What are you gonna do? - I don't know, but wish me luck.
不 不 不
No! No, no, no!
等等
Hold on. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
太好了
Yeah!
抱歉 我没时间解释
Sorry, I didn't have time to explain.
不需要
No need.
这是应得的
This was well-earned.
是我的荣幸
It was my pleasure.
我希望我们能再次相遇
I hope our paths cross again.
我也是
As do i.
你告诉你的人不是我弄坏的
Oh, and you tell your people I wasn't the one that broke that.