剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
不干了
Quitting?
是啊 我也不知道 自己还能不能干下去 海莉
Yeah, I don't… I don't know if I can do this anymore, Hayley.
这个体制永远不会改变
System never changes.
我不知道我还能不能坚持抗争下去
I don't think I have the stomach to fight it anymore.
不 你不能放弃
No, you can't quit.
什么意思 你讨厌我的工作
What do you mean? You hate my job.
不 爸爸 你救了一个无辜的人
No, Dad, you saved an innocent person.
没有比这更重要的了
It's as important as it gets.
如果人们都放弃努力 这个体制当然就没指望
The system will never work if people don't make it work.
好吧 好大的转变啊
Okay, that's a big turnaround.
我甚至开始考虑走你的路呢
I'm even starting to think about following in your footsteps.
我的大学顾问认为我的成绩足够好
My college adviser thinks I have the grades
能上个好大学
to get into a good college.
我积攒了很多先修课程学分 所以从秋季起 就可以开始上课了
I can start taking classes in the fall because I have so many AP credits.
大学的课程啊
College classes already?
对啊 会给我的成绩单增色的
Yeah. It'll look great on my transcript.
你知道 说不定 将来能帮我考上顶尖法学院呢
You know, so maybe someday I can get into a top-tier law school too.
亲爱的 你是我的聪明女儿
Honey, you are my brilliant daughter.
我百分之百确信 你想上哪所法学院 都能如愿以偿
I'm 100% positive you can get into any law school you want.
但我们能不能 先不讨论未来 我太想你了
But can we put a pause on the future? I miss you so much.
我想听你讲讲你的一切近况 而且 我饿坏了
I want you to tell me everything that's going on. Plus, I'm starving.
很好 因为我带了泰餐
Good. Because I got Thai food.
都是我们最爱吃的 我们可以熬夜到很晚 好好聊聊
All our favorites. Okay, so we can stay up late, and we can catch up.
不过我得告诉你一件事 - 什么事
I have to tell you something though. - What?
我觉得 我想做检察官
I think I wanna be a prosecutor.
天啊
Oh boy.
我们可能有麻烦了 - 我知道
I think we're gonna have a problem. - I know.
我去拿几只盘子 马上回来
I'm gonna go get some plates. I'll be right back.
(四个月后)
利用这个信息
Using this information,
我发现尼尔·毕舍普
I was able to connect the cocaine
以及詹姆斯·德·马可干事 放入彼得·斯德哥斯家中的可♥卡♥因♥
that Neil Bishop and Agent James De Marco planted in the home of Peter Sterghos
与安珀·戴尔想要 卖♥♥给我的可♥卡♥因♥有共同来源
with the cocaine that Amber Dell,
这个人在拉斯维加斯 是德·马可的帮手
a known Las Vegas associate of Agent De Marco, tried to sell to me.
我还发现 导致拉罗·瓦斯奎兹入狱 的那批含有芬太尼成分的可♥卡♥因♥
I was also able to connect that cocaine to the fentanyl-laced cocaine
也和上述可♥卡♥因♥有关联
that put away Lalo Vasquez.
就是这个犯人 在监狱里刺伤了拉科斯先生
That's the inmate who stabbed Mr. La Cosse in jail.
你是如何发现所有这些相关性的
And you were able to connect all of this, how?
所有三个事件中
Well, in all three instances,
这些可♥卡♥因♥都是小袋包装 印有一个特殊的蓝色星标
the cocaine came in little baggies with a distinctive logo of a blue star.
这有什么意义
Why is that significant?
那个蓝星标
Well, that blue star logo
只有华雷斯贩毒集团的分支机构才用
is used exclusively by subsidiaries of the Juárez Cartel,
就是这个贩毒集团 制♥造♥了那起双重命案
the very same cartel responsible for the double homicide
也就是德·马可干事贿赂 尼尔·毕舍普 让他不要破案的那起
that Agent De Marco paid Neil Bishop not to solve.
所以 经过我的调查
So, after I did a little research,
我发现德·马可干事在起诉
it turns out that Agent De Marco was very successful
涉及蒂华纳贩毒集团的案件方面 非常成功
in prosecuting cases involving the Tijuana Cartel.
但他没有起诉过一起针对
But not once did he ever bring a single case
华雷斯成员的案件
against any member of the Juárez Cartel.
一次都没有
Not one.
谢谢 沃伊切霍夫斯基先生
Thank you, Mr. Wojciechowski.
哈勒先生 你提供了大量信息需要我们思考
You've given us a lot to think about, Mr. Haller.
我们先回去消化一下 随后会再与你联♥系♥
We'll be in touch as soon as we've had an opportunity to, uh, digest it all.
你在外面等我一下
Wait for me outside.
我们都不要惺惺作态了好吗
Why don't we skip the song and dance, huh?
我当事人的遭遇 是你们的错 你们所有人
What happened to my client is your fault. All of you.
哈勒 等一下
Now wait just a minute, Haller.
你这是在提出一个严重的指控
That's a serious accusation you're making.
不 亚当 这是一个事实 其实是许多事实
No, Adam. That is a fact. Lots of facts, actually.
比如这个
Here's one.
詹姆斯·德·马可 一个受过奖的缉毒局干事
James De Marco, a decorated DEA agent,
其实是墨西哥 最血腥的贩毒集团的同伙
was actually working for the deadliest cartel in Mexico.
所以他才要把一个敌对
That's why he had to put Hector Moya,
贩毒集团的头目 赫克特·莫亚 投入监狱
a shot-caller for a rival cartel, behind bars.
他利用格洛丽亚·代顿达到这个目的
And he used Gloria Dayton to do it.
当她威胁要说出真♥相♥时 他杀害了她
And then he murdered her when she threatened to talk.
这不是一次腐♥败♥事件 而是几十年的腐♥败♥
This wasn't one incident of corruption. It was decades.
也不只是缉毒局
And it wasn't just the DEA either.
地方检察官办公室的调查员 是德·马可的傀儡
The district attorney's investigator was De Marco's puppet,
自从他还是 洛杉矶警♥察♥的时候就开始了
starting all the way back when he was a cop with the LAPD.
当这一切即将败露的时候 他企图杀害我的当事人
And when the whole thing fell apart, he tried to have my client murdered
就在县警♥察♥局的鼻子底下
under the nose of the sheriff's department.
这整件案子纯属扯淡
This entire case was bullshit.
从一开始就是
Right from the start.
我看没有任何人 找得到詹姆斯·德·马可
Now, I doubt anyone will ever find James De Marco.
我甚至不认为缉毒局 想把他找到 因为太丢人了
I don't think the DEA even wants to. It's too embarrassing.
不如把这一切草草掩盖过去
Better to just sweep it all under the rug.
也就是说 没有人会 为格洛丽亚·代顿的死付出代价
Which means no one will ever pay for the murder of Gloria Dayton
也没人会为我的司机艾迪·罗哈斯 的死负责 天知道还有别的什么罪行
or the murder of my driver, Eddie Rojas, or God knows what other crimes.
但你们 你们每一个人 要为此付出点代价
But you, all of you, are gonna pay for this.
因为我要让你们付出代价
'Cause I'm gonna make you pay.
事实是
Now, the truth is,
我本来不想为这事诉诸公堂
I didn't wanna take this case to trial.
我不知道还有没有足够的气力 但现在呢
I didn't know if I had it in me anymore. But now?
现在我迫不及待想上法庭呢
Oh. Now, I'm itching to go to court.
如果你们认为 我的当事人现在要求的赔偿很高
And if you think my client is asking for a lot of money now…
你们就等着瞧吧
…you wait.
你们等着看陪审团会判给他多少 你知道去哪里找我
You wait to see what a jury gives him. You know where to find me.
谢谢 杰斯 - 不客气
Thanks, Jess. - You're welcome.
这个新客户怎么回事
What's the deal with the new client?
你还记得那个把艾迪 当成代客泊车服务员的人吧
You remember that guy that thought that Eddie was a valet driver?
那个混♥蛋♥
The asshole?
你可不知道 他妻子要和他离婚
You don't know the half of it. His wife's divorcing him.
他和本地所有的 顶级离婚律师都见了面
Turns out he met with every top divorce lawyer in town
把水搅浑
and muddied the waters.
让她没法聘请他们 因为存在利益冲突了
She can't hire any of them because of conflict of interest,
所以她就来找我们了
so she came here.
我们现在也接离婚案
We're doing divorce now?
别担心 海滩度假房♥绝对是你的
And do not worry, because you are definitely getting the beach house.
那辆破兰博基尼 就让他留着吧
He can keep that stupid Lambo.
他死在那辆俗气的车里才好呢 我可要去马里布喝玛格丽特了
I hope he dies in that tacky thing while I'm sipping margaritas in Malibu.
希望你如愿以偿 我会和你联♥系♥
I love that for you. I'll be in touch.
好的
Okay.
她丈夫超有钱 我要让他输个精光
Her husband's crazy rich, and I'm gonna take him to the cleaners.
她的眼神让我害怕
The look in her eyes scares me.
是啊
Mm-hmm.
大家早上好
Morning, everyone.
嘿 早上好 米克
Hey! Morning, Mick.
怎么了 伊基
What's the matter, Izzy?
怎么了
What's going on?
你没事吧
You all right?
(被屏蔽)
喂
Hello?
哈勒先生
Se?or Haller.
收到我的礼物了吗
Did you get my present?
收到了
I did.
德·马可不会再给你或我
Agent De Marco won't be a problem anymore.
找麻烦了
For either of us.
是啊 我明白 但他为华雷斯集团办事
Huh. I understand, but am I gonna have a problem
那些人是你的对头 他们会给我找麻烦吗
with your rivals in Juárez that he worked for?
那些人就让我来对付吧
Let me handle them.
相信我
Trust me.
我会给他们制♥造♥足够多的麻烦 让他们顾不上找你
I'll give them enough trouble they won't have time to worry about you.
我希望我再也不用见到你
I hope I never see you again.
我感谢你的帮助 哈勒先生
I appreciate your help, Mr. Haller.
保重
Take care.
那是谁
Who was that?
我想我们可以停止雇佣马路圣徒了
Well, I think we can take the Road Saints off the payroll now.
(亚当·苏瓦雷斯 手♥机♥)
稍等
Ah, excuse me.
怎么样 - 查查你的邮件
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表