剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
It was more complicated than we anticipated.
他大量失血
He lost a lot of blood.
一侧肾脏也严重撕裂
He also had severe lacerations to one of his kidneys.
很不幸 我们不得不摘除
Unfortunately, we had to remove it.
天啊
Jesus.
他的心脏一度停跳 但抢救过来了
His heart stopped at one point, but we got him back
恢复到了可以继续手术的稳定心律
to a stable enough place where we can proceed.
他能挺过来吗
Is he gonna make it?
现在还不好说 但我们在尽全力
It's hard to say right now, but we're doing everything we can.
有了进一步的消息 我会立刻通知你
I'll find you as soon as there's any more information.
谢谢医生 非常感谢
Thank you, Doctor. We appreciate it.
谢谢
Thank you.
朱利安很坚强 大卫
Julian's a fighter, David.
他在监狱这么久 已经很虚弱了 不知道他还能不能坚持
He's so weak from all this time in jail. I'm just not sure he still has it in him.
他有你呢
He has you.
他知道你在这里等他
He knows you're here waiting.
是啊 他知道吗
Yeah. Does he?
西斯科 查到什么了
Cisco, what do you know?
捅朱利安的人叫拉罗·瓦斯奎兹
The guy who stabbed Julian is named Lalo Vasquez.
因为谋杀指控而被关起来 还没有更多细节
He's in on a murder charge. Don't have any other details yet.
他一定和德·马可有关系
He has to be connected to De Marco.
我不知道是什么关系 但整个案件可能就靠他了
I don't know how, but the whole case might depend on him.
如果有任何线索 我一定会找到
If there's something there, I'll find it.
可能会需要点时间
Might just take some time.
有消息我会打给你 - 好的
I'll call you when I know anything. - All right.
这里有人吗
Is this seat taken?
现在有了
It is now.
怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
劳娜告诉我的
Lorna told me where you were.
我对你的当事人表示遗憾
I'm sorry about your client.
能抢救过来吗
Is he gonna be okay?
还不知道
We don't know yet.
安迪 就差这么一点 我就要赢了
I was this close to winning this thing, Andy.
我相信 他们下手 就是因为这个原因
I gotta believe that's why they did it.
有任何证据吗
Is there any evidence of that?
西斯科在查 但官僚机构那堵墙不好破啊
Cisco's looking into it, but he's hitting the bureaucracy wall.
听我说 - 话说 我…
Listen. - Look, I…
那天晚上的事 我很抱歉
I just wanna say sorry about the other night.
我很过分 说话没过脑子
I was out of line. I didn't think before opening my mouth.
也许是的 但你说的也没错
That may be true, but you were not wrong.
那个地方是个毒蛇窝
That place is a snake pit.
我根本不应该相信瓦内莎
I should never have trusted Vanessa.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许我不想再保守那个秘密了
Maybe I didn't wanna keep that secret anymore.
别人的命运掌握在你手里 很难办
It's hard to hold somebody's fate in your hands.
即使你毫无办法 也还是会觉得那是你的错
Even when there's nothing you can do, you still feel like it's your fault.
是啊 只不过我本来是有办法的 我也应该那么做的
Yeah, except there was something I could have done and should have done.
安迪 别这样 谁都会犯错误
Andy, come on. Mistakes happen.
你得原谅自己
You have to forgive yourself.
也许你得学会听从自己的建议
Maybe you have to learn to take your own advice.
劳娜告诉我 苏瓦雷斯让你负责日程管理
Lorna tells me that Suarez put you on calendar duty.
我想用一支钝铅笔自剜双目
I want to poke my own eyes out with a dull pencil.
你会挺过来的 他会意识到 他在浪费自己最优秀的人才
You'll get through this, and he'll realize he's wasting one of his best people.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
那段时间挺愉快的
It's been nice, Andy.
是啊
It has.
我们都知道 我们成不了
We both know it's not working out.
现在 我的境况太复杂
Everything is way too complicated for me right now.
我也不认为我们俩 很善于掌握工作与生活的平衡
And I don't think either of us are really good at… work-life balance.
我从不让你留一支牙刷在我家 这就是真正的原因
That's the real reason I never let you leave a toothbrush.
也许早晚有一天 我会搞明白 对吧
Maybe one of these days, I'll figure it out, huh?
你会的
You will.
哈勒 不管你信不信 我对你有信心
Believe it or not, Haller, I have faith in you.
米奇 那个你还吃吗
Mickey, you gonna finish that?
都是你的
It's all yours.
我得回去了 看看我们还能不能继续审
I should get back, find out if I still have a trial or not.
我为你祈祷
I'll cross my fingers.
大家都来了 很好
Oh, good, we're all here.
真是进退两难 出现这样的不幸事件 导致我们面对现在的情况
This is quite the dilemma, and I regret the unfortunate circumstances
我很遗憾
that have led us here.
本法庭的责任是平衡控辩双方的诉求
The duty of the court is to balance the interests of both parties
与法律的规定
with the requirements of the law.
因此 我…
Therefore, my--
进来
Yes?
抱歉 法官 有个 缉毒干事詹姆斯·德·马可
Excuse me, Judge. There's an agent, James De Marco, here
和缉毒局的律师一起来了
along with an attorney from the DEA.
他们说他们接到命令出庭 他们的原话:“他们的时间有限”
They say they were ordered to appear, and I quote, "Their time is limited."
谢谢 克莱尔
Thank you, Claire.
法官大人 鉴于我们 向德·马可干事发传票遇到困难
Your Honor, given the difficulty we've had in trying to serve Agent De Marco,
辩护方呼吁法庭听取他的证词
the defense urges the court to hear his testimony.
什么 怎么听取 法官大人 被告还缺席呢
What? How? Your Honor, we still have an absent defendant.
尽管我理解法庭已经批准
While I understand the court has already ruled
德·马可干事出庭 但我仍然对他证词的相关性
on Agent De Marco appearing, I still have strong reservations
持保留态度
about the relevance of his testimony.
那好极了 法官大人
That's perfect.
现在我们在等我当事人的消息 暂时没有陪审团
We are stuck without a jury while we wait to find out about my client.
我们可以在没有陪审团的情况下
We can hear from Agent De Marco
听取德·马可的证词 把证据记录在案
without the jury as an offer of proof.
那样 即使我们不得不从头再来
That way, even if we have to start over,
法庭也可以最终裁定 他的证词是否有相关性
the court can finally determine if his testimony is relevant.
法官大人 这太反常规了
Your Honor, this is highly irregular.
我甚至没有做好质询这位证人的准备
I'm not even prepared to question this witness.
为什么没有 我们向他发出了传票
Why not? There's been a subpoena issued for him.
你就是不认为他真的会到庭
You just didn't think he'd actually show up.
貌似你也没想到啊
Well, apparently, neither did you.
如果真的重审 这样也会节省法庭的时间 法官大人
This will save the court time in the event of a retrial, Your Honor.
这是对司法资源的高效利用
It is a highly efficient use of judicial resources.
我妈妈总是说 趁着太阳好 赶紧晒干草
Well, my mother always said to make hay while the sun shines.
既然缉毒干事来了 我们就听听他怎么说吧
If the agent is here, let's hear what he has to say.
然后我再对是否流审做出裁定
I will make my ruling about the mistrial afterwards.
谢谢你 法官大人 - 谢谢你 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor. - Thank you, Your Honor.
眼看可能就要流审了 德·马可偏偏在这时出现 这么巧
Convenient De Marco shows up to testify when there may not be a trial anymore.
有点太巧了 他认为自己刀枪不入
Ah, a little too convenient. This guy thinks he's untouchable.
那就让他看看他不是刀枪不入 利用西斯科在斯德哥斯家
So show him he's not. Use the surveillance footage
拍到的监控录像作为反驳证据
Cisco got from Sterghos's house in the rebuttal.
看他怎么分辩 - 不 现在还不行
Let him talk his way out of that. - No, I can't. Not yet.
为什么
But why?
这个人以为 自己杀了人也可以逍遥法外
This guy thinks he can get away with murder.
如果我们不精明一点 他就真的逍遥法外了
And he's going to get away with it if we're not smart.
如果我们现在把那份录像拿出来 而法官还是宣布流审
If we show him the video now, and the judge grants a mistrial,
我们就再也不能叫他回来 陪审团也永远看不到那段录像
we'll never get him back, and the jury will not see it.
但如果你不展示那段录像
Okay. But if you don't show the video,
福尔赛主张 德·马可的证词没有相关性
and Forsythe argues that De Marco's testimony isn't relevant,
我们也无法再把他叫回来
we're not getting him back.
我们得冒这个风险 相信我 我们等一等
Well, it's a risk we have to take. Trust me, we wait.
好吧 衣扣系好
Fine. Button your jacket.
下午好 德·马可干事
Good afternoon, Agent De Marco.
你也好 律师
Right back at you, Counselor.
能不能请你告诉法庭 你在缉毒局多久了
Can you tell us how long you've been with the Drug Enforcement Administration?
到九月就23年了 - 23年 很长啊
It'll be 23 years in September. - 23 years. That's a long time.
你的主要工作重点是境外贩毒集团
And your primary focus is on foreign drug cartels?
要我说 整个缉毒局的主要工作重点
I'd say the primary focus of the entire agency
都是境外贩毒集团
is on foreign drug cartels.
我相信
I'm sure.
在你调查贩毒集团的过程中
Now, in the course of your investigations into the cartels,
你有没有注意到 一个叫赫克特·莫亚的人
did you become aware of a man named Hector Moya?
我熟悉莫亚先生这个人
I'm familiar with Mr. Moya.
他是蒂华纳贩毒集团的头脑 可不是什么小兵
He's a shot caller for the Tijuana cartel. Not exactly what you'd call a Boy Scout.
你知道莫亚先生现在在哪儿吗
And do you know where Mr. Moya is now?
我听说是在联邦监狱服终身监禁
Serving a life sentence in a federal penitentiary, last I heard.
原来如此 听好 德·马可干事 能不能请你告诉法庭
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表