剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
如果拉科斯先生不是嫌疑人
If Mr. La Cosse wasn't a suspect,
为什么把他带走审问
why did you bring him in for an interrogation?
那不是审问
It was not an interrogation.
一开始 我们没有理由认为他是凶手
We had no reason to believe he was the killer at first.
朱利安不是罪犯 他更像是个技术男
Julian, he's not a criminal. He's more like an IT guy.
你知道 他在那里面活不下去的
You know, he… he won't survive in there.
我们三个一起做买♥♥卖♥♥
Three of us worked together.
格洛丽亚 我和特莉娜
Gloria, uh, me, and Trina.
我们互相顶班
We would cover for each other.
所以你是说 德·马可 让格洛丽亚揭发赫克特·莫亚
So you're saying De Marco put Gloria up to ratting out Hector Moya?
不只是揭发 他给她一把枪 让她放在莫亚的房♥间里
More than that, he gave her a gun to plant in Moya's room
确保他永远出不来
to make sure he'd go away for good.
我们的调查发现了33名新证人
Our investigation has uncovered 33 new people
可能与本案有关
who may be relevant to our case.
我自己的调查员也在名单上
My own investigator is on this list.
我和你的案子没有分毫关系
I have nothing whatsoever to do with your case.
那你就没什么可担心的了
Then you have nothing to worry about.
每一个证人 都为我们奠定了传下一个证人的基础
Each witness gives us the foundation to get to the next one.
瓦尔引出小斯莱
Val will get us Sly Jr.
小斯莱引出特莉娜
Sly Jr. will get us Trina.
希望这样能让我们如愿 传德·马可到庭
Hopefully, that can get us to De Marco.
你是否曾被缉毒局干事 詹姆斯·德·马可逮捕过
Were you ever detained by a DEA agent named James De Marco?
没听说过
Doesn't ring a bell.
你今天到庭作证之前 不是还告诉我
Didn't you tell me prior to your testimony today
格洛丽亚·代顿是詹姆斯·德·马可
that Gloria Dayton was a confidential informant
那个缉毒局干事的秘密线人
who worked for Agent James De Marco in the DEA?
我告诉过你很多事 因为你帮我付房♥租
I told you a lot of things 'cause you were paying my rent.
米奇 你说你要主张本案另有嫌疑人
You said you were going with an alternate suspect,
你没说要玩阴谋论
not some conspiracy theory.
这场审判关系到我的命
I'm on trial for my life here.
彼得·斯德哥斯是谁
Who is Peter Sterghos?
是我想出来的 为了找到 毕舍普和德·马可之间的联♥系♥
That's a name I came up with when trying to connect Neil Bishop to Agent De Marco.
我要设个陷阱
I'm setting a trap.
斯德哥斯是诱饵
Sterghos is the bait.
毕舍普和德·马可去斯德哥斯家了
Bishop and De Marco showed up at Sterghos's house.
他们两个
And between the two of them,
一起潜入了一个辩护方潜在证人的家
they're breaking into the home of a potential defense witness.
公职人员犯罪是最可怕的
Criminals with badges are the worst kind of all.
如果你要搞他 最好别失手
If you go for him, you better not miss.
(8月3日星期四 下午6点06分)
你来得挺早啊
You're here early.
你也不晚啊
So are you.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
熬了一夜 推敲我的法庭陈述
I was up all night thinking about my argument
争取法官批准修改证人名单 我准备好了
for the amended witness list, and I am ready.
有点准备得太好了吧 你喝了多少咖啡
A little too ready, huh? How much coffee did you have?
就一杯越南滴滤
Just a Vietnamese drip.
还有一杯冷萃
And a cold brew.
这杯是奶茶 不能算的
And this is a chai latte, which means it doesn't count.
我还给你带了早餐墨西哥卷饼
And I also got you breakfast burritos.
你得快点吃 因为蝙蝠侠 和罗宾在那里快流口水了
You have to hurry because Batman and Robin in there are starting to drool.
我们今天需要的东西 都在这个盒子里了
I'm good. Everything we need today is in that box.
帮我个忙 每项逐一复查一遍
Just do me a favor. Double-check everything.
我每次都复查的
I always do.
我迟到了吗
Am I late or something?
没有 - 没有
No. - No.
古斯塔沃尽了全力
Gustavo did his best.
希望朱利安没有再瘦一号♥
Well, let's hope Julian hasn't shrunk another size.
你想好怎么利用监控录像了吗
Have you decided how you're gonna use the surveillance video?
还没有 这是颗定时炸♥弹♥
Nah, not yet. It's a time bomb.
除非法官推♥翻♥自己的决定
Can't use it at all
允许传德·马可出庭作证 否则根本不能用
unless I get the judge to reverse herself and allow De Marco to testify.
上次被特莉娜搞破坏 现在你真的认为特纳法官
You really think Judge Turner is gonna give us De Marco
会让我们传德·马可
after the Trina fiasco?
这就要看今天的证人了
That's what today's witnesses are for.
如果不行 那我们只好尝试争取特莉娜
If they don't work, then we have to try and rehab Trina.
她一定被德·马可威胁了 所以被迫当庭说谎
De Marco must have threatened her to lie on the stand or something.
也许我们可以把她争取过来
Maybe we can get her on our side.
祝你好运吧
Good luck with that.
西斯科 把特莉娜找到
Cisco, just find Trina.
也许 如果我们提供某种保护 她会告诉我们其中原委
Maybe if we offer her some protection, she'll tell you what happened.
我能做到
I'll make it happen.
距离开庭还有不到一小时
We have a little less than an hour before court.
该走的时候来叫我
Just come and get me when it's time to go.
好
Yep.
大显身手吧 亲爱的
Knock 'em dead, babe.
(潮流网络 无线…)
哈勒律所
Haller and Associates.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
不 实习生应该去寄的
No, one of the interns was supposed to send it.
没关系 我自己去寄
Never mind. I'll just send it myself.
我喜欢寄东西 抱歉
I love mailing things. Sorry.
妈的
Oh, balls!
狗屎
Bullshit.
你没事吧
You okay?
我做助理律师忙得晕头转向
I have been so overwhelmed by being second chair
结果把其他事情忘得一干二净了
that I've dropped the ball on everything else.
欠下的账单都堆成小山了
I have past-due invoices up the hoo-ha!
而我51分钟后还得去法官办公室
And I have to be in the judge's chambers in 51 minutes.
我送你们去法♥院♥之后
After I drop you guys at the courthouse,
还得去把朱利安的衣服交给法警
I have to leave Julian's suit with the bailiff.
然后我可以回来处理那些账单
Then I can come back and work on those invoices.
真的吗
Are you serious?
真的 - 天啊 伊基
Yeah. - Oh my God, Izzy.
太感谢了 先把房♥东的账结了吧 不然我们要被扫地出门了
Thank you so much. Can you start with the landlord before we get evicted?
真的 再过三天 我们的家具 就要被扔到马路边了
I mean it, we're, like, three days away from finding our furniture on the curb.
我会亲自把支票送过去
I will walk that check over myself.
我欠你一个大人情
I owe you big-time.
别担心 交给我好了
Don't sweat it. I got you.
劳娜 你可以的
And L… you're gonna kill it.
老天啊 我真的希望如此
God, I really hope so.
知道我真的需要什么吗
Know what I really need? - Hmm?
更多咖♥啡♥因♥
More caffeine.
好吧
Okay.
(凯特 SOS 你在吗 )
(洛杉矶最高法♥院♥)
记住 关键证人是毕舍普 一定要让他获得批准
Remember, the key witness is Bishop. We gotta get him in.
其他人都是障眼法
The others are just distractions.
每次都要坐在法官左侧
Always sit on the left side of the judge.
就像某种心理暗示似的 可以减少对抗
It's like a Jedi mind trick, you know? Less confrontation.
那种心理暗示小花招还是我教你的呢 我在《大观》杂♥志♥上看到的
Mickey, I taught you that Jedi mind trick. I read about it in Parade magazine.
是吗 - 是的
You did? - Yes!
我以为是李格尔 我一定是昏头了
Thought it was Legal. Must be losing it.
他在那个养老社区过得怎么样
Oh, how's he doing in the assisted living community?
他今天早上给我发消息 求我给他买♥♥洛斯克炸鸡华夫饼
Oh, well, he texted me this morning, begging for Roscoe's Chicken 'N Waffles.
你觉得他过得怎么样
How do you think he's doing?
我真受不了那家伙 臭德性
Ugh, I can't stand that guy. He's so smug.
别让他影响你
Ah, don't let him get under your skin.
哈勒
Haller.
对 我恨他
Yep. I hate him.
各位律师 早上好
Good morning, counselors.
今天的日程很满 所以我们开始吧
We have a full day, so let's get to it.
福尔赛先生 我猜你看过 辩护方修改后的证人名单了
Mr. Forsythe, I assume you had a chance to study the defense's amended witness list?
是的 法官大人 但若说这是 修改后的名单 未免名不副实
Yes, Your Honor, but calling it an amended witness list is a misnomer.
添加33个新人名 这不叫修改
Thirty-three new names is not amending.
这是一份全新的名单 也是毫无道理的
This is a completely new list and completely unreasonable.
法官大人 如果我可以打断一下
If I may interrupt, Your Honor,
我们愿意妥协一下
we are willing to offer a compromise
相信会让福尔赛先生高兴
that I believe will make Mr. Forsythe happy.
法官大人 辩护方删除了多个人名
Your Honor, the defense has eliminated a number of names on this witness list.
除了三个 你们全删了
You've crossed out all but three names.
48小时前 你们有30个证人 都对你们的辩护至关重要
How is it that 48 hours ago, you had 30 names crucial to your defense,
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表