剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
天啊 看看你的脸 看他这张脸
Oh my God. Look at your face. Look at his face.
温斯顿 妈妈是律师了
Winston! Mom is a lawyer!
而且她还能哄骗傻瓜
And she can still punk some fools!
恭喜 亲爱的 - 谢谢
Congratulations, baby. - Thank you!
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
恭喜你 劳娜 - 谢谢
Congratulations, Lorna. - Thank you!
恭喜 今晚我们庆祝一下 - 对 行吗 求你了
Felicidades. Tonight, we celebrate. - Yes! Can we, please?
我去订位 这样我也有点事做 不然我非冲你嚷不可
I'll make a reservation. It'll give me something to do so I don't scream at you.
恭喜 - 谢谢
Congratulations. - Thank you!
干脆我来买♥♥甜点吧
Hell, I will even buy dessert
因为那家制♥作♥公♥司♥按时付款了
because that production company pays on time.
给你的 - 这是修改过的证人名单
For you. - Is this the amended witness list?
不 这里的才是 那是一份工作机会 你给我的
No, that's this one. That is a job offer from you to me.
我主动帮你打出来的
I took the liberty of typing it up for you.
宠物保险
Pet insurance.
都可以谈 其实不行 你签好字给我就行了
It's all negotiable. Not really. You can sign it and give it back to me.
我会考虑的 现在我能看看证人名单了吗
I'll take it under advisement. Can I have the witness list now, please?
好吧 牢骚虫
Okay, grouch.
他想让你自费看牙医
He expects you to pay for dental out of pocket.
看起来不错
Looks good.
福尔赛今天会完成控方举证 我们要做的第一件事就是用这个反击
Forsythe's gonna rest his case today. First thing we'll do is hit him with this.
所有名字都核对过了 除了一个 彼得·斯德哥斯是谁
All the names checked out except for one. Who is Peter Sterghos?
那是我想出来的
That's the name I came up with
我在设法找到尼尔·毕舍普 和缉毒干事德·马可的联♥系♥
when trying to connect Neil Bishop to Agent De Marco.
我们已经找到了 劳娜和我查到的那起杀人案
We already have a connection. The murder case Lorna and I found.
他们俩都曾参与处理那个案件 - 那是十年前
The one they were both involved in. - That was ten years ago.
我说过我们需要证明 他们今天仍有联♥系♥
I told you we need to prove they're still connected today.
彼得·斯德哥斯能证明吗
And Peter Sterghos does that?
暂时还不能
Well, not yet.
我们要设一个陷阱
We're setting a trap.
斯德哥斯是诱饵
Sterghos is the bait.
而这个 会让我们的计策成功
And this… is gonna play right into our hands.
斯德哥斯先生 很高兴见到你
Mr. Sterghos, great to see you.
嘿
Hey.
这是我们的技术顾问 丹尼斯 - 嘿 丹尼斯
This is our technical adviser, Dennis. - Hey, Dennis.
再次感谢你 让我们借用你这栋漂亮的房♥子
Thank you again for letting us use your home.
开玩笑吗
You kidding me?
我的房♥子会上电视
My house is gonna be on a TV show?
我妈妈绝对不会相信的
My mother is never gonna believe it.
这份合同上还需要一个签名
I need one signature on the contract.
给 - 谢谢
Here you go. - Thank you.
你们需要这个
And this is what you need.
报♥警♥器密♥码♥ 断路器箱 房♥子的钥匙
Alarm code, breaker box, and house keys.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚上能不能关掉空调
And if you could turn off the AC at night?
我不想欠一大笔电费 请尽量注意
I don't wanna run up the bill if we can help it.
我保证我们会处理好一切 天啊 你收拾得真快
I promise we will take care of everything. Wow, you packed fast.
你去哪儿 - 希腊
Where you headed? - Uh, Greece.
我妈妈住在那里
That's where my mother lives.
多亏你们 我可以去和她住两个礼拜
Thanks to you, I get to spend a couple of weeks with her.
整整两周在希腊
Two whole weeks in Greece.
太幸福了
Wow. Wow, that will be lovely.
我的车来了 我得走了 再次感谢
Oh, my ride's here. Gotta get going. Well, thank you so much again.
不客气 我们得谢谢你 真的 你的帮助太大了 你可能都不知道
No, thank you. Really. You're helping us more than you know.
希望你们拍摄顺利
I hope the shoot goes well.
我们也希望
So do we.
(黄色出租车公♥司♥)
我♥干♥活儿去了
I'll get to work.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
好 够了 法庭内请保持肃静
Okay, that's enough. Quiet in the courtroom, please.
我们今天在这里举♥行♥
We're here for a preliminary hearing
人♥民♥诉斯科特·格拉斯案的预审听证
in the matter of the People versus Scott Glass.
开始前 控辩双方 有没有任何动议要提出
Before we start, are there any motions from either side?
弗里曼女士
Ms. Freemann?
弗里曼女士 喂
Ms. Freemann, hello?
没有 法官大人 公诉方准备好了
No, Your Honor. The People are ready to proceed.
辩护方呢
What about the defense?
我们开始前 还有别的事吗
Any other business before we proceed?
事实上 还有些事 法官大人
Actually, yes, Your Honor.
我们开始之前 辩护方希望
Before we begin, the defense would like
向法庭和对方律师 提交一份修改过的证人名单
to provide the court and counsel with an amended witness list.
开玩笑吧
Uh, you're kidding, right?
法官大人 审理进行到一半 辩护方想要增加
Your Honor, we're in the middle of trial, and the defense wants to add,
20…33名新证人
what, 20… 33 new names to the witness list?
很抱歉 法官大人
Apologies, Your Honor,
但我们在调查中找到33名新证人
but our investigation has uncovered 33 new people
可能与我方的辩护举证存在相关性
who may be relevant to our case.
荒唐
This is absurd.
审理进行到一半了 我们如何认定
And how are we supposed to determine this supposed relevance
你说的这种相关性
in the middle of trial?
这些人名 我多数都没听说过
Most of these names I've never even seen before.
其他的…
And the rest…
他把半个警♥察♥局的人都加进去了
I mean, he's got half the sheriff's department on here.
我自己的调查员也在名单上
My own investigator is on this list.
法官大人 在我有机会调查这些证人之前
Your Honor, I am not prepared to even discuss these names
我无法讨论新增人员的相关性
until I've had a chance to investigate them.
法官 我有一个主意 也许有帮助
Judge, I have an idea that may help.
我很乐意先从我们事先
I'm perfectly willing to start my defense
已获批准的证人开始 展开我们的辩护
with the witnesses you've approved from our initial list.
那会给福尔赛先生时间
That will give Mr. Forsythe time to do
他认为有必要做什么调查 都来得及
whatever investigation he feels is necessary.
我觉得挺合理
Well, that sounds reasonable to me.
福尔赛先生 你可以在本周末结束前
Mr. Forsythe, I can give you through the end of the weekend
调查这些新增证人
to investigate these additional names.
双方都能接受吗 - 辩护方没问题 法官大人
Is that acceptable to both parties? - That works for the defense, Your Honor.
我尽力 法官大人
I'll do my best, Your Honor.
很好
Very well.
那我们周一早上处理这件事
Then we will take this matter up on Monday morning.
现在 请陪审团入庭
In the meantime, let's summon the jury.
双方律师可以休息五分钟 我们随后开庭
Counsel may take five minutes before we begin.
谢谢 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
我他妈的为什么上了你的证人名单
Why the fuck am I on your witness list?
毕舍普 我们不能 总是这样在厕所里邂逅
We can't keep meeting like this, Bishop.
我应该叫你“探员” 但是…
Uh, I'd call you "detective," but…
你觉得这很好笑 哈勒
You think this is funny, Haller?
你觉得很有趣 是一场游戏 - 我向你保证 这绝不是游戏
You think it's fun and games? - I assure you, it's no game.
我和你的案子没有任何关系
I have nothing whatsoever to do with your case.
那你就没什么好担心的了
Well, then you have nothing to worry about.
但我告诉你 我的当事人无罪
But I'll tell you, my client is innocent,
杀害格洛丽亚·代顿的凶手另有其人
which means somebody else killed Gloria Dayton.
我最有效的辩护就是曝光那个真凶
And the best defense I have is to expose whoever actually did it.
我只是恪尽职责 如此而已 就像你一样
Just doing my job. That's it. Just like you.
你就是管不住自己 是吗
You can't help yourself.
好像你特别热衷于给好人捣乱
It's like you thrive on messing with the good guys.
尼尔 你仍然认为你是好人
You… You still think you're a good guy, Neil?
真可爱
That's kinda cute.
至少我越过红线的时候我会承认
At least I admit when I'm coloring outside the lines.
去死吧 律师
Fuck you, Counselor.
我说 下次你还是跟我进去吧
You know what? Follow me in next time.
陪审团成员 你们可能记得 本案开始审理时
Members of the jury, if you'll recall, at the beginning of this trial,
辩护方律师选择公诉方结束举证之后
the defense counsel chose to reserve their opening statement
再做他的辩护方开庭陈词
until after the People had rested their case.
辩护方有权利这样选择
This is always the defense's prerogative.
因此 你们现在 将听到哈勒先生的开庭陈词
As a result, you'll be hearing from Mr. Haller now.
但他的陈词不是别的 仅仅是
But his statement is just that.
陈词
A statement.
不多也不少
Nothing more, nothing less.
其重要性不应大于或小于
And is to be given no more or less weight
福尔赛先生 代表加州人♥民♥所做的开庭陈词
than the statement Mr. Forsythe gave for the People.
明白吗
Understood?
明白 - 很好
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表