剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
And he said something about learning to be still
这样你才能听到你的心真正想要什么
so that you can listen to what your heart really needs.
总之 它让我意识到 我工作太忙碌
Anyway, it made me see that I was working too much
却没有去做真正让我开心的事
and not doing what made me happy.
我没有给自己机会 成为最好的艾迪·罗哈斯
I wasn't letting myself be the best Eddie Rojas I could be.
所以 也许你也应该 让自己沉静下来一点 哈勒先生
So maybe you have to be still a little bit, Mr. Haller.
谢谢 艾迪 我感谢你的建议
Thanks, Eddie. I appreciate the advice.
今晚剩下的时间 不如你提前下班吧 怎么样
Look, why don't you take the rest of the night off?
好吗 叫个优步
All right? Get an Uber.
回家吃西兰花去 - 真的吗
Go home to that broccoli. - Sure?
我在这儿坐一会儿 减减压
I'm just gonna sit here and decompress a little.
好吧
All right.
对 - 谢谢
Yeah. - Thanks.
好 回头见 老板 - 嘿
All right. Peace out, jefe. - Hey.
? Am I a good man? ?
? Am I a good man? ?
? Am I a good man? ?
? Somebody tell me, oh ?
? Am I a good man? ?
? Oh ?
- ? She's made ? - ? She's made ?
? My whole life a mess… ?
所以你听了我的建议 律师
So you took my advice?
我打赌你的烦恼已经开始消散了
Bet your troubles are already melting away.
也许我只是喜欢 好吃的法式蘸酱三明治
Maybe I just like a good French dip.
那你来对地方了 原汁原味法式蘸酱三明治就在这里
Well, you've come to the right place. The home of the original French dip.
我不敢苟同
I beg to differ.
什么
Excuse me?
原汁原味法式蘸酱三明治 应该是在菲利普餐厅
Well, the home of the original French dip would be Philippe's.
是的 寇斯学他们
Yeah. Cole's is just an imitator.
可爱的想法 但是你错了
That's cute but wrong.
以下事实请记录在案
May the record reflect
法式蘸酱三明治诞生于1908年
the French dip was created in 1908
那一年 寇斯的主厨
when the chef right here at Cole's
为了满足一个牙龈有毛病的顾客 把面包泡在牛肉汤里
soaked the bread in beef drippings to accommodate a customer with bad gums.
证据不足 这个主张未被采信
That claim was refuted due to insufficient evidence.
法式蘸酱起源于1918年
The French dip originated in 1918,
法国大厨菲利普 为一个消防员切三明治
when a French chef, Philippe, was carving a sandwich for a fireman,
面包不小心掉进了烤盘
and the bread accidentally fell into the roasting pan.
所以才叫法式蘸酱三明治
Hence the name French dip.
是啊 但那个 不是用猪肉做的吗 律师
Yes, but was that not created with pork, Counselor?
正确 是猪肉
Correct, it was.
那是菲利普餐厅开♥发♥出来的三明治
That's the sandwich that was created at Philippe's.
经典地道的烤牛肉三明治
The classic original with roast beef
就是在这里 寇斯餐厅 诞生的
was made right here at Cole's.
好吧 既然你这么热衷 不如和我一起分享一份 嗯
Okay. If you're so passionate about it, why don't you join me for one, huh?
我不行
I… cannot.
我只是用工作当借口
I just used work as an excuse
从某人的升职派对溜出来一下
to sneak away from somebody's promotion party.
况且 如果他们看见 我和一个辩护律师坐在一起
And besides, if they see me sitting here with a defense lawyer,
那我的麻烦就没完了
I will never hear the end of it.
那我们下次再结束我们的辩论吧
Well, let's finish our debate another time.
晚安 哈勒 - 晚安 律师
Good night, Haller. - Counselor.
伙计 有打包盒吗
Buddy, do you have a to-go box?
当然有
Of course.
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
如果你不吃 我来吃 请让一下
And if you won't eat this, I will. Excuse me.
不用了
Forget it, man.
那么…
So…
(寇斯)
(法式蘸酱三明治发祥地)
(寇斯 创始于1908年)
(寇斯 法式蘸酱三明治)
? But now that you're gone ?
? You know the sun don't shine ?
(根据迈克尔康奈利的小说改编)
? Down to the county line ?
? That's why I sing ?
? Ain't no love in the heart of the city ?
? Mmm ?
? Ain't no love In the heart of the town now, yeah ?
? Ain't no love And it's sure 'nuff a pity ?
? Ain't no love when you ain't around ?
? You ain't around ?
? Ain't no love in the heart of the city ?
? Ain't no love In the heart of the town, no ?
? Ain't no love And it's sure 'nuff a pity ?
? Mmm ?
? Ain't no love when you ain't around ?
- ? Ain't no love ? - ? Ain't no love when you ain't around ?
? Ain't no love when you ain't around ?
? Ain't no love No lovin', baby ?
? No love today ?
? I wanna see your lovely face ?
? Oh, oh, oh ?
? I gotta dance Meet up in the morning time ?
? Just thinkin' 'bout the love In the sunshine ?
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表