剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
and it carries a term of up to four years in prison.
知道了这一点 你对你的回答仍有信心吗
Given that, are you still confident in your answers,
还是再考虑考虑
or would you like to rethink some of them?
不必了
No, I would not.
朱利安希望本案继续审理 我知道
Julian wants this trial to continue, and I know that
因为他在失去意识之前曾亲口告诉我
because he told me so himself before he lost consciousness.
如果不是他现在被铐在医院病床上 他也会这么亲口告诉你
He would tell you that, too, if he wasn't handcuffed to a hospital bed.
没有问题了
No further questions.
证人可以离席了
The witness may step down.
关于继续审理 还有其他要说的吗
Are there any further arguments regarding moving forward with the trial?
法官大人 我想重申 我强烈反对
Your Honor, I wanna reiterate my strong objection
在目前情况下继续审理
to continuing under the circumstances.
不管接下来怎么样
No matter what happens,
如果辩护方得到不利结果 他们都会利用这一点寻求上诉
the defense is simply going to use this to appeal any adverse decision.
法官大人 您之前 提醒过我 我是法律工作者
Your Honor, previously, you reminded me that I am an officer of the court.
作为法律工作者 我向您和福尔赛 先生保证 尽管我保留上诉的权利
As such, I can assure you and Mr. Forsythe that, while I reserve my right to appeal,
但那绝不会是因为 我的当事人受到了缺席审判
it will not be because my client was not present for trial.
法庭无法确保你说到做到 但你这样保证 法庭表示欣赏
The court has no way to hold you to that, Mr. Haller, but it appreciates the offer.
你还有话说
Do you have something to add?
如果可以的话 法官大人 继续审理是尽快实现
If I may, Your Honor, I'd like to suggest that the timely administration of justice
司法公正的最佳途径
would best be served by allowing this case to continue.
上诉法庭已经无一例外地裁定
As appellate courts have consistently held,
在类似情况下 法官有自♥由♥裁量权做出最终的决定
decisions like this ultimately come down to judicial discretion.
谢谢你的提醒 克莱恩女士
Thank you for that reminder, Miss Crane.
这是个复杂的决定
This is a complicated decision,
有很多彼此冲突的因素需要考虑
and there are a lot of competing considerations.
但鉴于我们有证据证明被告人的意愿
But given that we now have evidence of the defendant's wishes,
而且鉴于他的意愿是继续审理
and given that those wishes are to go forward,
我决定不宣布本案流审
I have decided not to grant a mistrial.
法警 请向陪审团道歉
Bailiff, please apologize to the jury
通知他们 我们明天 早上九点开庭继续审理
and let them know that we will resume promptly tomorrow at 9:00 a.m.
休庭
Court is adjourned.
这是你最初教给我的一招
One of the first things you taught me.
法官都不想在上诉中被驳回 司法裁量权是个大箩筐
No judge wants to be reversed on appeal, and judicial discretion is a big-ass tent.
谢天谢地 - 是啊
Amen to that. - Yeah.
现在 帮帮你自己的忙 把那领带扔了
Now, do yourself a favor. Throw that tie away.
我喜欢这条领带
I love this tie.
一切都是暂时的 烧了吧 米奇
All things are temporary. Burn it, Mickey.
不 瓦斯奎兹 拉罗·瓦斯奎兹
No, Vasquez. Lalo Vasquez.
如果你有任何相关的…
If you had anything about it--
什么
What?
当然 我很乐意等 只要你别…
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. I will happily hold. Just as long as you don't--
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
嗨 米奇在法庭上
Oh, hi. Um, Mick is in court.
没关系 我是来找你的
That's all right. I'm looking for you.
那是什么
What is that?
拉罗·瓦斯奎兹案件中 我的办公室收集到的材料
Discovery from my office in the Lalo Vasquez case.
开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
你不会惹上麻烦吗
Won't you get into trouble?
已经预审过了
There's already been a prelim,
他们也都交给辩护方了 所以估计不会
and they've turned it all over to the defense, so probably not.
说实话 我似乎也不在乎了
Honestly, I'm not sure I care anymore.
天啊
Wow.
三个大学生死亡 都是药物过量 毒物化验显示是可♥卡♥因♥中的芬太尼
Three dead college kids. All overdoses. Tox results show fentanyl in the cocaine.
这是什么
What is it?
好消息
Something good.
非常好的消息 谢谢你
Something very good. Thank you.
不客气
My pleasure.
别习以为常就行
Just don't get used to it.
这是什么 - 调查研究
What's this? - Research.
我在想 因为朱利安的意外 我们争得不可开交
I got to thinking. In all the hubbub about Julian,
法官并没有 对德·马可的证词给出裁定
the judge never ruled on De Marco's testimony.
你还有机会把它包括进来 - 劳娜
You have a chance to get it back in. - Lorna.
怎么 你自己说过那段 录像如果不能放给陪审团看 就没用
What? You said that that video is useless unless we get it in front of a jury.
她不会再让德·马可作证的
She's not gonna let De Marco testify again.
你这种态度 她当然不会
Not with that attitude, she won't.
米奇 我是认真的 我们得想办法用上那段录像
Mickey, I'm serious. We have to find a way to get that video in.
没关系 劳娜
It's all right, Lorna.
该怎么用 我可能 有个更好的主意 我们里面见
I think I have a better idea how to use it. I'll meet you inside.
我坐一下好吗
Mind if I join you?
其实 我有东西要给你看
I have something to show you, actually.
妈的 留着给感兴趣的人看吧 律师
Save it for someone who gives a shit, Counselor.
我认为你就是那个人
I think that someone is you.
你受够了 对不对
You're sick of it, aren't you?
受够什么了
Sick of what?
按播放就行了
Just press play.
我想你会同意 这很严重
I think you'll agree this is bad.
我没和他一起进去
I didn't go inside with him.
事情不是看上去这个样子
It's not what it looks like.
事情完全就是看上去这个样子
Oh, it's exactly what it looks like.
毕舍普 是这样 我已经不在乎了
Here's the thing, Bishop. I don't care anymore.
我不在乎你们俩之间 有什么见不得人的密谋
I don't care whatever fucked-up arrangement you two had.
我只在乎搭救我的当事人 把这个畜牲扳倒
All I care about is saving my client and bringing this piece of shit down.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
一个女人死了 我的司机死了 现在我的当事人也可能死
A woman is dead. My driver is dead. And now my client might die.
毕舍普 你这人有很多问题 但杀人害命不是你干的事
You're a lot of things, Bishop, but you're not a killer.
不管是为什么 我相信你 在内心深处想要纠正这个错误
Whatever this is, deep down, I think you wanna make it right.
别拿出来
Don't show that.
别在法庭上拿出来 别给任何人看
Not in court. Not to anybody.
那要看情况了 是不是
Well, that depends, doesn't it?
(瑞吉娜·特纳 法官)
哈勒先生 请传唤你的下一位证人
Mr. Haller, please call your next witness.
辩护方传尼尔·毕舍普出庭作证
The defense calls Neil Bishop to the stand.
(根据迈克尔康奈利的小说改编)
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表