剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
In the prison wing?
他们把巴士上的所有人铐在一起 但朱利安有幽闭恐惧症
They handcuffed everyone together on the bus, but Julian is claustrophobic.
他恐慌症发作 很严重
He… he had a panic attack, a big one.
他昏了过去 他们以为是心脏病
He passed out. They thought it was his heart.
天啊
Oh my God.
他们把他留院观察 法庭传讯可以缺席举♥行♥吗
They're keeping him for observation. Can they do the arraignment without him?
不好 我们得延期了
Oh no. We'll have to push it.
不 我们不能再浪费时间了 我们必须把他救出来
No, we can't waste any more time. We gotta get him out of there.
他没法继续承受了
He can't take any more of this!
大卫 我真为你们难过
David, I'm so sorry.
我终于把海莉哄睡着了
I finally got Hayley to sleep.
我觉得我已经 把《晚安月亮》背下来了
I think I can recite Goodnight Moon by heart now.
今天的事我听说了 伍德森的听证会
I heard what happened today. The Woodsen hearing.
是啊 你欠我一顿酒
Oh yeah. You owe me drinks.
不 我是说 你让毕舍普在证人席上出丑
No, I mean how you humiliated Bishop on the stand.
没有 是他咎由自取 他玷污了他的警徽
No, he did that to himself. He disgraced his badge.
好吧 也许是的 但你还是要小心点 米奇
Okay, maybe so, but you still gotta be careful, Mickey.
毕舍普那种人很记仇的 而你又喜欢挑战红线
Guys like Bishop, they have long memories, and you like to push the envelope.
不 玛姬 我喜欢为我的当事人辩护 但你的话我记下了
No, Maggie. I like to defend my client, but duly noted.
谢谢
Thank you.
对了 那间房♥子本周末开放参观
Oh, before I forget, that, um, house is open this weekend,
带后院 足够让海莉玩耍的那间房♥子
the one with the backyard for Hayley.
我们买♥♥不起的那间
The one we can't afford?
我知道 有点勉强 但是…
I know, it's a stretch, but
这个房♥子我们眼看就住不下了 哈勒
we're outgrowing this place, Haller.
是啊
Yeah.
也许我有办法
Maybe I can fix that.
是吗
Yeah?
伍德森听证会
The Woodsen hearing.
杰瑞·文森特是公诉人 对吧 - 嗯
Jerry Vincent was the prosecutor, right? - Mm-hmm.
事后他告诉我 他要出来干私人律所
He told me after that he's going private.
我早就看出来了
Oh, I saw that coming a mile away.
是啊 但这让我不禁想 也许我也该出来试试了
It got me thinking. Maybe it's my time too.
做公共辩护律师挣得这么少
I'm working for peanuts for the public defenders.
积累了很好的经验 但是…
It's good experience and all, but…
拜托 怎么了
Come on, what?
你想像你♥爸♥爸那样
You wanna be like your dad?
我想让我们买♥♥得起我们看中的房♥子
I want us to be able to buy the house we want.
怎么 你不愿意 做私人辩护律师的妻子
What? You can't be married to a private defense lawyer?
公共辩护律师就够糟了
A public defender's bad enough.
你要是干私人律所 我不知道还怎么在办公室混下去
You go private, I don't know if I'll live it down at the office.
你看 是会有挑战
Look, it'll be a challenge.
我们会有办法应对
We can make it work.
我对我们有信心
I believe in us.
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yes.
好吧
Okay.
答应我一件事
Promise me something.
什么都行
Anything.
你要小心 米奇
You be careful, Mickey.
我是认真的
I mean it.
我保证
I promise.
? You know that I could use somebody ?
? You know that I could use somebody… ?
我想也许明天我可以早点来
I was thinking I could come in earlier tomorrow.
我可以带些哑铃 弹力带 你可以健健身
I can bring some weights and some bands. You can get a workout.
减减压 说不定对你有好处
Might do you some good to burn off a little stress.
也许改天吧 艾迪 明早见 好吧
Maybe some other day, Eddie. I'll see you in the morning, huh?
艾迪
Eddie?
怎么会这样
Oh, come on.
(根据迈克尔康奈利的小说改编)
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表