剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
A lot of girls used him for their online stuff.
我们都觉得和他打交道有安全感
He was one guy we all felt safe around.
格洛丽亚说她在外面感觉不安全
When Glory said it wasn't safe for her on the street,
她具体是想摆脱某个人吗
was she hiding from anyone specific?
我们不都想摆脱某个人吗
We're all hiding from someone, aren't we?
她提过名字吗
Did she mention a name?
对我没提过
Not to me.
但自从那个疯子袭击她 杀害了玛莎之后
But Glory was always looking over her shoulder
格洛丽亚就一直很警觉
ever since that maniac attacked her and killed Martha.
罗素·劳森
Russell Lawson.
对
Yeah.
那事我听说了
I heard all about that.
你就是那个帮助了她的律师 对吧
You were the lawyer that helped her, right?
我记得 因为她很失望
I remember 'cause she was bummed.
她说如果她再被捕 再也不能找你了
She said if she ever got busted again, she could never call you.
为什么 为什么不能找我 - 我不知道
Why not? Why couldn't she call me? - I don't know.
她只是说 如果你发现她还在洛杉矶 那么一切都会被打乱
She just said if you ever found out she was still in LA, it would all unravel.
这是她的原话 “被打乱”
Did she use those exact words? Unravel?
对 我也不明白她什么意思 但这就是她说的
Yeah. I didn't understand what she meant, but that's what she said.
我想见经理 马上
I'd like to see the manager, please. Tout de suite.
嘿 米克
Hey, Mick.
格洛丽亚预感到会出事
Glory knew something was up.
什么意思
What do you mean?
某件事或某个人让她害怕 她不能告诉我
She was afraid of something or someone and couldn't tell me about it.
她告诉斯黛西 说她再也不能找我了
She told Stacy she could never talk to me again,
不然一切都会被打乱
or it would all unravel.
什么会被打乱 - 问得好
What would all unravel? - Exactly.
我们必须搞清楚
That's what we've got to find out.
我相信这和赫克特·莫亚有关
But I'm positive it has something to do with Hector Moya.
你还能想出别的办法 搞到监控录像吗
Can you think of another way to get that security footage?
我正在尝试 伊基帮了点忙
I'm working on it with a little assist from Izzy.
要是找到了什么 我再打给你 - 好的 很好
I'll call you if I find anything. - All right, good.
好 再见
Okay, bye.
先生 我已经告诉过你
Sir, I've already told you
你在浪费你自己的时间 除非你有法♥院♥的命令
you're wasting your time unless you've got that court order.
我有更好的
I got something better.
如我所说 我知道你们酒店 发生过明星隐私泄漏事件
Like I said, I know you're having issues with your celebrity leaks.
这一招你已经用过了 - 这次不一样
We've been down this road. - Not this particular stretch of it.
如果我能告诉你 是哪个酒店员工
What if I could tell you which one of your employees
在出♥卖♥♥♥明星客户的信息 怎么样
has been selling out your famous clients?
你知道是谁 - 我知道
You have this information? - I do.
我很乐意用它交换
And I am very willing to trade it
一份8月10日的监控录像
in exchange for a copy of the security footage from August 10.
当然是保密的 这纯粹是为了我们内部的调查
Confidentially, of course. It's purely for our own edification.
绝不会不经允许把它用作庭审证据
We would never use it at trial without approval.
纯粹为了内部调查
Purely for your edification?
好消息是 调换监房♥的事批准了
Good news is the segregation transfer has been approved.
明天应该就会把你 换到监狱里更安全的一个区域
They should move you to a safer part of the jail by tomorrow.
还要多久
How much longer is this gonna take?
这是坏消息
That's the bad news.
可能要过八个月 你的审理才能开始
It will probably take about eight months for your trial to start.
八个月
Eight months?
也可能更久
It… It could take longer.
我会确保不至于更久
I'll make sure that doesn't happen.
除非我能找到办法重提保释申请
Unless I can find a way to revisit bail,
否则你要在里面待到开庭了
you're gonna have to stay inside until then.
别放弃 朱利安
Just don't give up, Julian.
有些事因我而起 我…
I set some things in motion. I--
有个非常危险的人物 格洛丽亚和他有牵连
There's a very dangerous guy Glory was involved with.
看来他杀害她的动机 比我原先想的还要强烈
And it's looking like he had even more motive to kill her than I thought.
我们可以利用这一点
We can use that.
听我说 我知道司法系统动作太慢
Look, I know the system takes time,
但我保证 我会竭尽全力为你抗争
but I promise I'm fighting for you as hard as I can.
我明白
I understand.
感谢你所做的一切
And I appreciate everything you've done.
我还有一件事要你做
I need you to do one more thing.
我要你告诉大卫 我不想让他再来看我了
I need you to tell David I don't want him to come see me anymore.
不 朱利安 别这样
No. Julian, don't, don't do this.
八个月会很难熬的 你需要有人给你鼓劲
It's gonna be a hard eight months. You need a support system.
不 我需要的是 不让他看到我这个样子
No, I-I need him to not… see me like this.
他看见我这个样子 就不可能继续爱我了
There's no way he can love me… if he sees me like this.
求你了 米奇 答应我
Please, Mickey, promise me.
你是我的律师 对吧
You're my lawyer, aren't you?
那就照我说的做
Then do what I ask.
守卫
Guard?
? Devil done lay down ?
? On my, on my bed ?
? I'll be damned ?
? I can't get out my head ?
? Devil done reached down ?
? Far down, in my chest… ?
? Baby won't you wait 'til ?
? Wait 'til I get home ?
回家
Home?
要我送你回家 还是回办公室
Should I take you back home? Or are you going back to the office?
回家 回家吧
Home. Home is fine.
不然这样吧 我有个更好的主意 你吃过法式蘸酱三明治吗
You know what? I have a better idea. Have you ever had a French dip?
我把所有角度的视频 剪接成一段长视频
I cut together all the angles into one long take
这样我们就能跟踪格洛丽亚·戴斯 在酒店全过程的一举一动
so we can track Glory Days the whole time that she was there.
从时间码显示9点41分时开始
Starting at 9:41, by the time stamp.
好的 开始吧 斯科塞斯大导演
Okay, okay. Hit it, Scorsese.
她在那儿 走进了大堂
Here she is, walking into the lobby.
进了电梯间 在那里她看了手♥机♥
Headed to the elevator banks, where she checks her phone.
她要上八楼 可能是837号♥房♥间
She's going up to the eighth floor, presumably to room 837,
丹尼尔·普莱斯应该在那里
where Daniel Price is supposed to be.
这一段黑屏了
Here is where it goes dark.
有客房♥的楼层 装摄像头会有隐私问题 所以…
It's a privacy issue to have cameras on floors with guest rooms, so…
只过了五分钟 和她说的一致
Only five minutes have passed, which corroborates her story
她敲了门 但没人
that she got to the room and knocked, but there was nobody there.
她一定是回去问是否把房♥间号♥搞错了
She's going back to ask if she had the wrong room.
看吧
Just watch.
看这个人
Look at this guy.
不过也可能是巧合 对吧
That could just be a coincidence though, right?
也许 只不过…
Could be. Except…
天啊
Holy shit.
他跟踪她
He's following her.
对
Yep.
所以真正的问题是… - 那个戴礼帽的人是谁
So the question is… - Who's the guy in the hat?
还不知道 从画面上看不清车牌号♥
We don't know yet. There's no way to get his license plate
但看起来像是深绿色思域 深色车窗
from the image, but the car looks like a dark green Civic with tinted windows.
我们的第一条线索 顺藤摸瓜吧
Our first lead. Let's run with this.
没有车牌号♥ 要找到这台车会花些时间的
With no plates, it's gonna take a while to track down the car.
开始找吧
Stay on it.
谢谢 西斯科 我们早上再说
Thanks, Cisco. We'll talk in the morning.
好的 晚安 米克 - 晚安
All right. Night, Mick. - Night.
? I have a woman ?
? And I know she's no good… ?
慢用
Here you go.
谢谢
Ah, thanks.
你真的不来点什么 很遗憾他们没有沙拉
You sure you don't want anything? Sorry they don't have salad here.
不用了 谢谢 家里有鸡胸肉和西兰花等着我呢
No, thanks. I've got chicken breast and some broccoli waiting for me at home.
艾迪 你说话好像我前妻 第一任前妻
Ah, you sound like my ex-wife, Eddie. The first one, I mean.
我能问你个问题吗 - 当然
Can I ask you a question? - Sure.
你和哈勒太太还有海莉之间 发生了什么事 她们为什么搬走
What happened with Mrs. Haller and Hayley? Why'd they move away?
怪我不好 我不想招你心烦
My bad. I didn't mean to bum you out.
不 没关系
No, it's… it's fine.
你知道
Well, you know…
玛姬找到个更好的工作
…Maggie got a better job,
海莉跟着她妈妈搬走了
and Hayley moved with her mom.
我还可以看她 只是希望能更经常些
I still see her. Not as much as I'd like.
说实话 并不是因为 她找到了更好的工作 而是…
To be honest, it wasn't so much that she got a better job. It was…
是我的工作 有很多原因 艾迪
It was my job. It was a lot of things, Eddie.
听起来很复杂 - 是啊
That sounds pretty complicated. - Yeah.
你知道 勒布朗·詹姆斯改变了我的人生
You know, LeBron James changed my life.
一天我播放一个冥想应用软件
Huh? - I was listening to this meditation app.
他说了些关于 学习如何沉静下来的感悟
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表